Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 63
  1. #1
    puresplz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    50
    My Mood
    Breezy

    giving away an account wtih a 30 day DSR subsonic

    I have no pics atm but im giving it away since i only played it for one day and and i have it left for 25 days if you want it i only ask for 10 thanks and 1 of those 10 people who thanked me will randomly be pmed the user and pass enjoy =D /yea ill show you the pics tommrow im at my other computer so enjoy this give away while it lasts but you can thank me as much as you want

    This contest will end in 3 days and then the DSR subsonic will be left for 25 days so thank me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you might win ! and if you do win please show proof that you won it so people can c that they got it

    Reason im giving it away- i dont play combat arms and i did a 8k nx s.u.r.v.e.y. for my studys and i boguht a dsr subsonic by accident im giving it away cause i dont play combat arms, i play Crossfire so theres ur reason =P

    http://combatarms.nexon.net/ClansRan...er=thashadower

    if people know my Cross fire in game name its thashadower so this is ur proof but wait in 8 hours ill be posting pics stop flaming and ranting me

    Contest rules as follows-
    You must thank me and ill pm me u if you won thats all!

    Heres another contest im hosting is for Z8 games its a video contest and if you win ull get 10k zp i will be accepting 3 clips = over 30k of zp in prizes = 25-30$ enjoy
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/232-crossf...10-30k-zp.html

    Pictures


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by puresplz; 10-03-2010 at 06:42 PM.

  2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to puresplz For This Useful Post:

    ☆ No. 5 ☆ (10-03-2010),6661Apocalyptik (10-03-2010),[MPGH]aeronyx (10-03-2010),akw896 (10-03-2010),Avaji (10-05-2010),bayley60 (10-04-2010),CaramelKat (10-03-2010),cdbones (10-03-2010),DannyIzHere (01-20-2011),Ed (10-03-2010),feuq (10-04-2010),fragbox (10-03-2010),iLanCe (10-03-2010),j-swagga (10-03-2010),leowan731 (10-05-2010),Lonely Tedy Bear (10-04-2010),moralityboy (10-03-2010),Mr.1337 (10-04-2010),Pangsterdude (10-04-2010),sickskill-_- (10-03-2010),SuperJfried (10-05-2010),Tibirius (10-04-2010),Tony Stark` (10-03-2010),traceurnin (10-03-2010),X_HackUser_X (10-03-2010)

  3. #2
    -InFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dominican Republic.
    Posts
    1,198
    Reputation
    -49
    Thanks
    63
    My Mood
    Chatty
    SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM, Ops, i mean BAN BAN BAN BAN /yea/yea/yea or no? u only wanna free thanks










    Use My Free VIP Hacks!

    Here Are My Free VIP Hacks.

  4. #3
    puresplz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    50
    My Mood
    Breezy
    not a scam i jsut dont play CA any more and if i do there ill have no more dsr so whats the point of that when i can give it away =D

  5. #4
    -InFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dominican Republic.
    Posts
    1,198
    Reputation
    -49
    Thanks
    63
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by puresplz View Post
    not a scam i jsut dont play CA any more and if i do there ill have no more dsr so whats the point of that when i can give it away =D
    Prove.... pic and i GTFO myself










    Use My Free VIP Hacks!

    Here Are My Free VIP Hacks.

  6. #5
    fragbox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    310
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    yeah atleast show ingame pic..
    Actions speak louder than words.

    CounterStrike:GlobalOffensive

    Learning C++ currently, then i'll start producing some simple hacks/tools for counterstrike


  7. #6
    InsanityJ-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Blah
    True That.

  8. #7
    -InFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dominican Republic.
    Posts
    1,198
    Reputation
    -49
    Thanks
    63
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by puresplz View Post
    I have no pics atm but im giving it away since i only played it for one day and and i have it left for 25 days if you want it i only ask for 10 thanks and 1 of those 10 people who thanked me will randomly be pmed the user and pass enjoy =D /yea ill show you the pics tommrow im at my other computer so enjoy this give away while it lasts but you can thank me as much as you want

    This contest will end in 3 days and then the DSR subsonic will be left for 25 days so thank me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you might win ! and if you do win please show proof that you won it so people can c that they got it

    Reason im giving it away- i dont play combat arms and i did a 8k nx s.u.r.v.e.y. for my studys and i boguht a dsr subsonic by accident im giving it away cause i dont play combat arms, i play Crossfire so theres ur reason =P
    Edit Prove or report










    Use My Free VIP Hacks!

    Here Are My Free VIP Hacks.

  9. #8
    puresplz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    50
    My Mood
    Breezy
    wait 1 sec ill show it to u in under 8 hours im at my comp where i uninstalled CA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #9
    Brecht Algoet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General< CA Mods
    Posts
    5,413
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    594
    PROOF.......

  11. #10
    puresplz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    50
    My Mood
    Breezy
    added link to my ingame profile if you knew that i play CF i have the same exact name =D

  12. #11
    InsanityJ-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by ARMEGEDDON View Post
    PROOF.......
    For Real. xD]

  13. #12
    -InFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dominican Republic.
    Posts
    1,198
    Reputation
    -49
    Thanks
    63
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by puresplz View Post
    wait 1 sec ill show it to u in under 8 hours im at my comp where i uninstalled CA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No Proff, 1 ban
    FAIL












    Use My Free VIP Hacks!

    Here Are My Free VIP Hacks.

  14. #13
    puresplz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    50
    My Mood
    Breezy
    i aint lieing ill let a minion Team view me and ill show em that i got the dsr subsonic i aint lieing and i edited to post the link to my acc !!!!!!!!!!

  15. #14
    -InFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dominican Republic.
    Posts
    1,198
    Reputation
    -49
    Thanks
    63
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by puresplz View Post
    i aint lieing ill let a minion Team view me and ill show em that i got the dsr subsonic i aint lieing and i edited to post the link to my acc !!!!!!!!!!
    Learn grammer









    Use My Free VIP Hacks!

    Here Are My Free VIP Hacks.

  16. #15
    puresplz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    50
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Jelous of me and even u enter the contest you aint winning ill have one of my freinds who have CA and pic my acc =D so give me 1 hour

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hey guys ACCOUNT GIVE AWAY (thompson account)
    By Rvn in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 08:42 AM
  2. giving away crossfire accounts
    By weeweeo in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 04:18 PM
  3. Giving Away Free Account
    By jacob19999 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-20-2009, 02:30 PM
  4. Giving away my account
    By OO7 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-29-2009, 01:56 AM
  5. Giving away 5 accounts
    By soraxroxas in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-19-2008, 05:17 PM