Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 155
  1. #46
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Ali=upgrade to TM
    Jabuuty=upgrade to mod
    SmarttAlley=minion

  2. #47
    scimmyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    http://mpgh.net MPGHCash: $442,596,199
    Posts
    5,649
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    894
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Weedthesea View Post
    this
    but someone with 2k might
    yup 2k. yup yup

  3. #48
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,784
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
    yup 2k. yup yup
    *spams to 2k*

  4. #49
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
    not you bro. your cool.

    to everyone: think about it this way. If all hack releasers would cease to release hacks, what would minions do? Out of business, no activity, no job, no CA section. We MADE the CA section, you just work for us doing the dirty work. Coders are most definitely a possible candidate for a minion position. dont make up bullshit saying that they aren't cuz they dont actively support the noobs who come here to bitch and whine about CA or about how hacks aren't working.

    Anywho, rants over, and my vouch goes to mmbob or Crash
    There are factors that can clash in with that
    I would love a minion that has some knowledge with coding and hacking, because me being a legit player kinda sucks out my approval for hack releases, i'm very very strict on hack releases (very careful) and with my desktop being a bitch right now, it makes things harder. I'm trying my best to make the Combat Arms section become the top shit, but it's starting to be overwhelming (MPGH alone, not my personal life)
    I can handle it, but as the site revenue is picking up, AVGN and I alone are having a hard time.

    I'd love to know how to code, how to decompile professionally, and how to do this and that, but I haven't been taught that. I like being minion because I can keep things safe and simple while fun at the same time for all the ranges of members, i'm trying (not my best [that's how i personally feel]) but of course, i would. I just need some more knowledge.

    a coder (coder alone) wouldn't make a good candidate immediately.
    I mean, Flameswor10 is on the right track of becoming minion based on his activity
    he codes, mods, and visits the general section from time to time. he jumps around MPGH
    i'd like coders to be like him, but i don't feel like flameswor is JUST ready. some coders do have good judgement, but they're also part of other sites, and scarily key-log and what not, which makes picking coders (that can be committed) harder.


  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jabuuty671 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]flameswor10 (10-05-2010),Jailbroken671 (10-05-2010)

  6. #50
    Mc565's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,492
    Reputation
    390
    Thanks
    1,471
    I know what all you guys are saying but for example Blood got minion

    mc565mpgh@hotmail.com

    -Thanks to De La Ghetto
    <3


  7. #51
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
    the problem is current minions do not visit that section very much

    to be honest, i check the section, but not every thread, as when im online, things get busy.
    I just look into the popular threads (thick/bolded ones) and then if anything's SUPER bad, then okay
    i do check that section, but if there IS a problem, then report it. We're not perfect.


  8. #52
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    There are factors that can clash in with that
    I would love a minion that has some knowledge with coding and hacking, because me being a legit player kinda sucks out my approval for hack releases, i'm very very strict on hack releases (very careful) and with my desktop being a bitch right now, it makes things harder. I'm trying my best to make the Combat Arms section become the top shit, but it's starting to be overwhelming (MPGH alone, not my personal life)
    I can handle it, but as the site revenue is picking up, AVGN and I alone are having a hard time.

    I'd love to know how to code, how to decompile professionally, and how to do this and that, but I haven't been taught that. I like being minion because I can keep things safe and simple while fun at the same time for all the ranges of members, i'm trying (not my best [that's how i personally feel]) but of course, i would. I just need some more knowledge.

    a coder (coder alone) wouldn't make a good candidate immediately.
    I mean, Flameswor10 is on the right track of becoming minion based on his activity
    he codes, mods, and visits the general section from time to time. he jumps around MPGH
    i'd like coders to be like him, but i don't feel like flameswor is JUST ready. some coders do have good judgement, but they're also part of other sites, and scarily key-log and what not, which makes picking coders (that can be committed) harder.
    agreed, but(no offence), get to the point...

  9. #53
    scimmyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    http://mpgh.net MPGHCash: $442,596,199
    Posts
    5,649
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    894
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    There are factors that can clash in with that
    I would love a minion that has some knowledge with coding and hacking, because me being a legit player kinda sucks out my approval for hack releases, i'm very very strict on hack releases (very careful) and with my desktop being a bitch right now, it makes things harder. I'm trying my best to make the Combat Arms section become the top shit, but it's starting to be overwhelming (MPGH alone, not my personal life)
    I can handle it, but as the site revenue is picking up, AVGN and I alone are having a hard time.

    I'd love to know how to code, how to decompile professionally, and how to do this and that, but I haven't been taught that. I like being minion because I can keep things safe and simple while fun at the same time for all the ranges of members, i'm trying (not my best [that's how i personally feel]) but of course, i would. I just need some more knowledge.

    a coder (coder alone) wouldn't make a good candidate immediately.
    I mean, Flameswor10 is on the right track of becoming minion based on his activity
    he codes, mods, and visits the general section from time to time. he jumps around MPGH
    i'd like coders to be like him, but i don't feel like flameswor is JUST ready. some coders do have good judgement, but they're also part of other sites, and scarily key-log and what not, which makes picking coders (that can be committed) harder.
    i understand what the point you are trying to make, but the coding section really needs a separate minion who understands C++ and can determine what is needed and what is not. of all the people you guys choose for minion, CA source gets ignored.

    flameswor is not a coder. he uses acids base and changes some colors and credits. Trust me.

    and about the part for coders being on other sites, someone with 5.4k posts and has been here for almost 3 years would just leave here for somewhere else?

  10. #54
    Rainscape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    75436567557576 Posts: 68,295
    Posts
    1,746
    Reputation
    -31
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Cold
    Well, I guess no one is going to vote for me, I'm going to bed, night everybody.

  11. #55
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
    i understand what the point you are trying to make, but the coding section really needs a separate minion who understands C++ and can determine what is needed and what is not. of all the people you guys choose for minion, CA source gets ignored.

    flameswor is not a coder. he uses acids base and changes some colors and credits. Trust me.

    and about the part for coders being on other sites, someone with 5.4k posts and has been here for almost 3 years would just leave here for somewhere else?
    coder or not, i can't understand that shit
    like i said before, finding the RIGHT coder is rare, because they're jumpy and are scary because of their knowledge of computers and what not.

    You should pick up your activity and show your commitment to MPGH if you'd like to be minion
    i've seen the past 3 minion applications and discussions threads, and you've been trying to get that spot.
    i know little bout you, and with a little more information (key information too) i just might support you. i don't like the idea about a simple coding section **minion
    some people **think that MPGH is all about the combat arms section, like the Combat Arms section is MPGH, and there are no other sections. MPGH is a large community, MANY MANY sections, and just 1 alone (especially a slow section) is kinda... bland


  12. #56
    Rainscape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    75436567557576 Posts: 68,295
    Posts
    1,746
    Reputation
    -31
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
    i understand what the point you are trying to make, but the coding section really needs a separate minion who understands C++ and can determine what is needed and what is not. of all the people you guys choose for minion, CA source gets ignored.

    flameswor is not a coder. he uses acids base and changes some colors and credits. Trust me.

    and about the part for coders being on other sites, someone with 5.4k posts and has been here for almost 3 years would just leave here for somewhere else?
    Another thing to get you a 0.5% more chance of getting Minion, is usage of proper sentience rules (Capital letter's after periods, etc.)

  13. #57
    Spook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,649
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    568
    Quote Originally Posted by HackTesteR View Post
    Another thing to get you a 0.5% more chance of getting Minion, is usage of proper sentience rules (Capital letter's after periods, etc.)
    You need to be active and helpful to get minion or even supported
    I'm back.

  14. #58
    scimmyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    http://mpgh.net MPGHCash: $442,596,199
    Posts
    5,649
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    894
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    coder or not, i can't understand that shit
    like i said before, finding the RIGHT coder is rare, because they're jumpy and are scary because of their knowledge of computers and what not.

    You should pick up your activity and show your commitment to MPGH if you'd like to be minion
    i've seen the past 3 minion applications and discussions threads, and you've been trying to get that spot.
    i know little bout you, and with a little more information (key information too) i just might support you. i don't like the idea about a simple coding section..
    some people thing that MPGH is all about the combat arms section, like the Combat Arms section is MPGH, and there are no other sections. MPGH is a large community, MANY MANY sections, and just 1 alone (especially a slow section) is kinda... bland
    first off, i would like to say i love friendly debates

    the reason im not crazily active is because im always at the ca source section. you say you dont like to have a minion for one coding section. The truth is, Ivan was minion for the mods section; at the time filled with spam and lame texture mods. Though I agree that MPGH is not only just a CA section, but look at the programming section. Dead section remains dead, but there are still people looking after those sections, no matter how low-key they are.

    Id like to argue that CA source is in fact, not a dead section. There are new threads every day, new discussions every day, and best of all, shit to laugh at every day. I think I say this for the entire CA source section, "it's messy, it's ignored, it's more than what regular minions can handle."

    @hacktester: ur not getting any shit with that attitude

  15. #59
    Spook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,649
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    568
    Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
    first off, i would like to say i love friendly debates

    the reason im not crazily active is because im always at the ca source section. you say you dont like to have a minion for one coding section. The truth is, Ivan was minion for the mods section; at the time filled with spam and lame texture mods. Though I agree that MPGH is not only just a CA section, but look at the programming section. Dead section remains dead, but there are still people looking after those sections, no matter how low-key they are.

    Id like to argue that CA source is in fact, not a dead section. There are new threads every day, new discussions every day, and best of all, shit to laugh at every day. I think I say this for the entire CA source section, "it's messy, it's ignored, it's more than what regular minions can handle."
    I'd support you, Crash and some other people who basically live in the CA source section

    You guys make it livable in there and help all people who post problem

    /Respect
    I'm back.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Spook For This Useful Post:

    scimmyboy (10-05-2010)

  17. #60
    scimmyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    http://mpgh.net MPGHCash: $442,596,199
    Posts
    5,649
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    894
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxinJr View Post


    I'd support you, Crash and some other people who basically live in the CA source section

    You guys make it livable in there and help all people who post problem

    /Respect
    i have a soft spot for respect

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Who do you want for minion?
    By sgaughn892 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-11-2011, 03:28 PM
  2. Who do you want for president?
    By arunforce in forum United States of America
    Replies: 184
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 11:18 PM
  3. [Updated] Who are you Voting for?
    By XxDrazzoXxZ in forum United States of America
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-18-2008, 02:21 PM
  4. Who would YOU vote for?
    By m164life in forum United States of America
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 10:46 PM
  5. Who Do You Want For President
    By bdougie221 in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 05:09 PM