Thread: Which Sniper?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Noovaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    143

    Which Sniper?

    I'm planning on buying 30k nx and I've been wanting a good sniper for awhile now, which one do you think I should perm buy?


    TPG-1 PRO, M107CW SE, or the DSR-1 Subsonic?

    Which is best in your opinions?

  2. #2
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
    I'm planning on buying 30k nx and I've been wanting a good sniper for awhile now, which one do you think I should perm buy?


    TPG-1 PRO, M107CW SE, or the DSR-1 Subsonic?

    Which is best in your opinions?
    If you are a Camper I suggest M107
    If you play OMA, Junk Flea, a No Scope Freak, then you should buy DSR-1 Subsonic
    TPG-1 PRO for everything else



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  3. #3
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    M107 CQ SE is strictly for camping like on Kill Creek.
    TPG-1 PRO has one degree of accuracy more than the DSR-1 Subsonic as well as a different higher magnification scope but doesn't have a silencer.
    DSR-1 Subsonic has the L9 scope and I think is more versatile as you don't need to quickscope/switch. It has a fast re chambering and is better at quick/no scoping.
    I have the DSR-1 Sub perm and TPG-1 for 7 days and I like the DSR-1 so much better.

  4. #4
    Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH where else?
    Posts
    5,969
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    539
    My Mood
    Busy
    TGP 1 Pro.

  5. #5
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    M107 CQ SE is strictly for camping like on Kill Creek.
    TPG-1 PRO has one degree of accuracy more than the DSR-1 Subsonic as well as a different higher magnification scope but doesn't have a silencer.
    DSR-1 Subsonic has the L9 scope and I think is more versatile as you don't need to quickscope/switch. It has a fast re chambering and is better at quick/no scoping.
    I have the DSR-1 Sub perm and TPG-1 for 7 days and I like the DSR-1 so much better.
    Agreed.

    DSR-1 feels like lighter and faster than any other sniper.



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  6. #6
    Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH where else?
    Posts
    5,969
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    539
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    Agreed.

    DSR-1 feels like lighter and faster than any other sniper.
    But seems big.

  7. #7
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Vocal View Post


    But seems big.
    Big?

    seems and is the smaller one



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  8. #8
    Smooth-haX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    244
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    253
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Better dan both of em is Artic wolf but probs Subsonic if i had to chose out of those 3
    MrMenClan: http://www.youtube.com/user/xMrMenClan

    Rate, Comment and Subscribe thanks!

    ========================================

    PR0J3CT 15

    --------------------------------------------
    Respect List
    ~~~~~~~~~
    1. UndesireHacked - Fucking God Coder and Best Friend
    2. -ExileD- - Great Coder and Good Friend
    3. Spook - Alrite Coder and Good Friend


    Free Aimbot, Telekill and OPK [Full]

  9. #9
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Smooth-haX View Post
    Better dan both of em is Artic wolf but probs Subsonic if i had to chose out of those 3
    I have Artic Wolf for perm and I has been nerfed a bit. I hate when somebody tank me across the map.



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  10. #10
    Jazk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    5,986
    Reputation
    280
    Thanks
    367
    My Mood
    Dead
    TPG-1 Nuff said.

  11. #11
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    DSR-1 Subsonic is kickass, get it.

  12. #12
    iownageXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,231
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    178
    My Mood
    Angelic
    If you can get more than one sniper, get DSR Subsonic and the M107. TPG-1 Pro is alright I guess, it's a more versatile sniper if you can't get more than 1 perm sniper.

  13. #13
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by iownageXD View Post
    If you can get more than one sniper, get DSR Subsonic and the M107. TPG-1 Pro is alright I guess, it's a more versatile sniper if you can't get more than 1 perm sniper.
    No he cant



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  14. #14
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    ignore the M107 the double zoom is likely to get you killed in everything but long range
    TPG-1 pro has the better scope in my opinion which is the same scope as the L11 whereas the Dsr has the scope of the L9 series





  15. #15
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Weedthesea View Post
    ignore the M107 the double zoom is likely to get you killed in everything but long range
    TPG-1 pro has the better scope in my opinion which is the same scope as the L11 whereas the Dsr has the scope of the L9 series

    IMO M-200 has the best scope, bigger magnification



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Which Sniper Should I Get?
    By sherkun in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 07:11 PM
  2. Which sniper should i get....
    By Soham29 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 11:32 AM
  3. Which sniper do u use?
    By kakesjake in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 05:08 PM
  4. [Discussion] Which sniper is best? Dragunov or AWM? :o
    By ChainBoy in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 12-09-2009, 06:09 PM
  5. WHICH SNIPER??? (REAL ONE NOW)
    By Tall kiwi in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 03:54 PM