View Poll Results: 100 Post minimum

Voters
8. This poll is closed
  • YES!YES!YES!

    2 25.00%
  • maybe...

    0 0%
  • stick with no minimum

    5 62.50%
  • NO CUZ I LIKE TO LEECH!

    1 12.50%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Code197's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Angelic

    100 Post Mininum

    Who thinks we should get the minions to make a 100 post minimum to start a thread in the Combat Arms Hacks section so there'll be less leeched hacks with advertisements?

  2. #2
    flashfire132's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    253
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Code197 View Post
    Who thinks we should get the minions to make a 100 post minimum to start a thread in the Combat Arms Hacks section so there'll be less leeched hacks with advertisements?
    This topic has been debated a lot. The problem is, there could be a great coder that knows how to make some great hacks but they just joined this site and have say, 68 posts. Then people are missing out on hacks.


  3. #3
    Noovaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    143
    I agree, could be good. Has a lot of flaws though. A lot of noobs will be posting non sense in threads. We don't want that do we? ( Even more then now. )

  4. #4
    Jarppi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    مص مقيت والدتي دي
    Posts
    6,088
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    1,503
    My Mood
    Worried
    no, just no, youre not experienced here, many coders dont waste their time posting, and 100post is nothing

  5. #5
    Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH where else?
    Posts
    5,969
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    539
    My Mood
    Busy
    Actually not a very bad idea

  6. #6
    Code197's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by flashfire132 View Post
    This topic has been debated a lot. The problem is, there could be a great coder that knows how to make some great hacks but they just joined this site and have say, 68 posts. Then people are missing out on hacks.
    how many great coders are there with less then 100 posts and how many leechers with less the 100 posts are there?

  7. #7
    flashfire132's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    253
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Code197 View Post
    how many great coders are there with less then 100 posts and how many leechers with less the 100 posts are there?
    I know a lot of great coders that make hacks for Combat Arms that haven't joined this site. What if they join the site and can't release because they don't have the post limit? And look at your post count.
    /Enough said.


  8. #8
    Code197's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by flashfire132 View Post
    I know a lot of great coders that make hacks for Combat Arms that haven't joined this site. What if they join the site and can't release because they don't have the post limit? And look at your post count.
    /Enough said.
    so youd rather have 1 coder who doesnt leech then say 15 who will?

  9. #9
    whatup777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Source Code Section
    Posts
    4,030
    Reputation
    147
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Dead
    Could be potentially good.
    Quotes I live by.


    A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    mhm

    i live in texas

    i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

    he's 4 yrs old

  10. #10
    Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH where else?
    Posts
    5,969
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    539
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarppi View Post
    no, just no, youre not experienced here, many coders dont waste their time posting, and 100post is nothing
    But we could see less spam

  11. #11
    Code197's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Vocal View Post


    But we could see less spam
    and we are seeing alot of spam since dave let the coders put vip hacks in there hacks

  12. #12
    Jarppi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    مص مقيت والدتي دي
    Posts
    6,088
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    1,503
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Vocal View Post


    But we could see less spam
    less spam with a 100post req, youre a dummy
    here is how vb forum works:

    PUTTING A 100POST REQ TO CREATE A THREAD WILL MAKE THE SECTION 100POSTS NEEDED, SO WILL BASICALY PUT THE SECTION TO 100POSTS

    now kids will go and spam elsewhere, reach 100posts and spam as much as they want

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarppi For This Useful Post:

    Irony (10-10-2010)

  14. #13
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    We tested it with 1k post for rez section
    What happened: Spam
    Hack section will be spammed
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  15. #14
    Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH where else?
    Posts
    5,969
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    539
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarppi View Post


    less spam with a 100post req, youre a dummy
    here is how vb forum works:

    PUTTING A 100POST REQ TO CREATE A THREAD WILL MAKE THE SECTION 100POSTS NEEDED, SO WILL BASICALY PUT THE SECTION TO 100POSTS

    now kids will go and spam elsewhere, reach 100posts and spam as much as they want
    Your argument is valid.

  16. #15
    Code197's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Angelic
    ....... -.-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. how to post a link that you can only download with 100+ post
    By 95king in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-21-2008, 01:24 PM
  2. 100 post counts woooooooooooooo
    By Hahaz in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 10:51 PM
  3. Getting 100 posts
    By kevinovski in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-06-2008, 02:35 PM
  4. -100 post
    By Gourav2122 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 07:05 AM
  5. My 100 post
    By xtrylanx in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-08-2007, 03:16 AM