Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33
  1. #16
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    m11911 all the way
    50 damage+same recoiletc etc
    its way betta
    It does not do 50 damage.. the USP Tact. SE have the highest pistol damage of 40.

  2. #17
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    It does not do 50 damage.. the USP Tact. SE have the highest pistol damage of 40.
    No it literally does
    go compare
    D:
    even the regular one does 45
    O_o
    i can out gun a automatic rifle with one of those sexy beast but they have too little amo
    1 sec leme get link
    D:

    Buy Now
    M1911 Knight's Gold
    DAMAGE
    50
    PORTABILITY
    90
    RATE OF FIRE
    35
    ACCURACY
    65
    RECOIL
    65
    FIRING MODES: SEMI-AUTO
    Last edited by noob555; 10-13-2010 at 08:00 PM.

  3. #18
    Purple4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    119
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    No it literally does
    go compare
    D:
    even the regular one does 45
    O_o
    i can out gun a automatic rifle with one of those sexy beast but they have too little amo
    1 sec leme get link
    D:

    Buy Now
    M1911 Knight's Gold
    DAMAGE
    50
    PORTABILITY
    90
    RATE OF FIRE
    35
    ACCURACY
    65
    RECOIL
    65
    FIRING MODES: SEMI-AUTO
    lolwut?????????

  4. #19
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple4 View Post
    lolwut?????????
    k5 camo sd
    ftw

  5. #20
    User1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Above the influence
    Posts
    4,085
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Crappy
    The M1911 is a beast gun, too bad with its short 7 bullets per mag and i remember 3 extra clips, its not that effective unless you have a couple of back up pistols.

    Though I'm pretty sure the only pistol capable of a 2 hit kill is the Deagle and the anaconda
    Any donations would help


    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun


    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    [21:13] CoderNever: HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    Yes it is me... Yup Yup




  6. #21
    CRVSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Probably banned
    Posts
    692
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Pensive
    m1911 is a 3 hit kill but so is the USP most of the time and the USP dominates it in ROF, ammo, reload, and etc.

  7. #22
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
    The M1911 is a beast gun, too bad with its short 7 bullets per mag and i remember 3 extra clips, its not that effective unless you have a couple of back up pistols.

    Though I'm pretty sure the only pistol capable of a 2 hit kill is the Deagle and the anaconda
    the m11911 is always 2 hit for the gold

    ive used it before
    sexy ass pistol
    but sometimes it does 3 hits
    so i would much rather have the k5sd camo

  8. #23
    CRVSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Probably banned
    Posts
    692
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    the m11911 is always 2 hit for the gold

    ive used it before
    sexy ass pistol
    but sometimes it does 3 hits
    so i would much rather have the k5sd camo
    50 damage means it 3 hit kills most of the time

    The desert eagle/anaconda are the only pistols that can 2 hit kill

    Medium and light vest protect closer to 5 points per hit...

  9. #24
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by CRVSTY View Post
    m1911 is a 3 hit kill but so is the USP most of the time and the USP dominates it in ROF, ammo, reload, and etc.
    No they both have the same recoil and the m1911 has a fast reload D:
    I want a k5sd camo thats a mad epic pistol/

  10. #25
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    USP Tac SE is the best pistol in the game. Get it.

  11. #26
    Teh_Red_Sweater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In ur mom's bedroom
    Posts
    1,465
    Reputation
    -16
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    DE is the most powerful gun, strok 2hit ko

  12. #27
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    We know this, I have American Eagle perm. He's asking about g23 chrome and USP Tac SE, not deagle.

  13. #28
    iownageXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,231
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    178
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You guys should know that Nexon stats lie. -sighs-...

  14. #29
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    USP Tactical SE.
    I had G23 Chrome before.
    Pretty good but I don't like it as much as USP Tactical SE.
    If only the USP .45 was as good as Call of Duty's USP .45

  15. #30
    L3G3ND_KILL3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,833
    Reputation
    207
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Bored
    USP Tactical ftw (Y)


    Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

    i know its weird question, but i need !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. -Request- USP SE to G23 Chrome
    By mitchzacount in forum Combat Arms Mod Request
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 10:40 AM
  2. USP-Tactical Colors V1
    By Aec in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 11:43 AM
  3. [RELEASE] M92FS - USP TACTICAL ALIEN
    By Divine in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-27-2010, 10:50 AM
  4. [RELEASE] M92FS to G23 Chrome and LAW to M136
    By hack4urlife in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 10:25 PM
  5. [REQUESTED] beretta to usp tactical
    By kevvsky in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-13-2009, 12:27 AM