Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47
  1. #1
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy

    Tired of Combat Arms

    Hey guys, I been wanting to get some help, I have around 54 US dollars and thankfully I live near a GameStop. I been having some thoughts about this and I can't make up my mind. The reason why I having so much troubles is this is my only spending money, once it is gone.. the money is gone for my playtime.

    I've been wondering if you guys can really help me out.

    First of all, should I buy a game? And I am talking for the PC only, no Xbox games or whatever you lads/lasses play, I don't own a console, my heart will always be set on PC.

    I've been thinking of buying that new Medal of Honor game, if anyone played a demo or bought game for any titles (as they almost always the same), please tell me. What about other games? Do you have a game I might like? I want an addicting game to play YES an addicting game. I also want something that is joyous to have. I tend not to play linear games as it often too short to play.

    Any other ideas will be welcomed as well, please know that comments about food, clothing, etc. isn't needed as this is my SPENDING money not money I need to save up.

    I'm tired of playing the Combat Arms game and so this is related. So don't remove it or move it dang it.

  2. #2
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish
    buy MW2 for PC
    or just get some NX for CA

  3. #3
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken™ View Post
    buy MW2 for PC
    or just get some NX for CA
    I am a HARDCORE gamer, like my PC is like.. GOD LIKE.. but I need a new CPU. Anyways, is there is a difference between MW2 and MOH 2010?

    I'm a little.. fickles of buying MW2, I think the nuke and people throwing knives in the air and smacking me in the face isn't my style.

  4. #4
    TheJoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Middle Of That
    Posts
    754
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    172
    My Mood
    Inspired
    MW2 .
    DONT SAY THANKS PRESS IT!




  5. #5
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I am a HARDCORE gamer, like my PC is like.. GOD LIKE.. but I need a new CPU. Anyways, is there is a difference between MW2 and MOH 2010?

    I'm a little.. fickles of buying MW2, I think the nuke and people throwing knives in the air and smacking me in the face isn't my style.
    or BadCompany2
    but i prefer MW2, but i cant play it bcuz of my graphics card...

  6. #6
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken™ View Post

    or BadCompany2
    but i prefer MW2, but i cant play it bcuz of my graphics card...
    The requirement for the game is VERY low.

    Can You Run It?

    See if you can by typing in Modern in the search bar and pick MW2 and it'll scan your system and see if you pass or not. Also, the website only flaw is that they don't count SLI units.

  7. #7
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    The requirement for the game is VERY low.

    Can You Run It?

    See if you can by typing in Modern in the search bar and pick MW2 and it'll scan your system and see if you pass or not. Also, the website only flaw is that they don't count SLI units.
    my computer fails


  8. #8
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    No you didn't, the site doesn't tell that the Chipset cards are.. bad at 3D rendering, while they can play the game, you might have problems. Almost no games support the Chipset because they are so.. nasty. I suggest you to get a new card.. they are around.. 200 bucks a pop which isn't a bad deal.

  9. #9
    willrulz188's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ohio?
    Posts
    1,786
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    231
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Just wait until COD BO is out I say
    Question ALL statements! ?
    You're in denial that you're in denial. ?

  10. #10
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    No you didn't, the site doesn't tell that the Chipset cards are.. bad at 3D rendering, while they can play the game, you might have problems. Almost no games support the Chipset because they are so.. nasty. I suggest you to get a new card.. they are around.. 200 bucks a pop which isn't a bad deal.
    or i just take Jabuuty's or my friends.

  11. #11
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken™ View Post

    or i just take Jabuuty's or my friends.
    Or mine..



    Overclocked system. (CPU suck ASS, I need a Quad)

    I have two 8600s with an SLI unit, so some people are like.. WELL I HAVE AN 8900! Or something like that. :/

    But overall mine is better than the 8900.

    Still need some ideas of what game should I buy.. I heard dreaded things like.. the servers are crap and what not, so I need an acutal MW2 player on the PC to tell me.

  12. #12
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish
    its pretty good
    but u need to ship me some computer crap...

  13. #13
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    I don't think I will buy the MW2 game.. I'm reading that is it BAAAAD on PCs..so I will not buy it.

  14. #14
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I don't think I will buy the MW2 game.. I'm reading that is it BAAAAD on PCs..so I will not buy it.
    how bout Bad Company 2 or Battlefield 1942?

  15. #15
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken™ View Post

    how bout Bad Company 2 or Battlefield 1942?
    I don't know about Bad Company and 1942 is a fucking OOLD game. I am surprise that people still play it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tired of Combat Arms? 18+ Read Here
    By Mouzie in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 01:04 AM
  2. Tired of Combat Arms?
    By Synns in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 01:44 AM
  3. nexon's combat arms
    By brownsfan91 in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 12:04 PM
  4. Combat Arms
    By Synns in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 10:09 PM
  5. Combat Arms
    By tednugent in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 08:53 AM