Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by ~HeartLessKid~ View Post
    Gay useless shit like name colour.
    Hana
    Viper with no spec weapons. =="
    Perm Hanna?



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  2. #17
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    Somebody tell me the story?
    I was MW2ing more than MPGHing D:
    I was selling my account.
    I got scammed.
    He changed a information.
    Removed secret question and alternate email.
    I used this to get it back although it took 2 weeks for a response.
    windowslivehelp.com

  3. #18
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by ~HeartLessKid~ View Post
    I was selling my account.
    I got scammed.
    He changed a information.
    Removed secret question and alternate email.
    I used this to get it back although it took 2 weeks for a response.
    windowslivehelp.com
    Nice job
    But loled @ your stupidity to get scammed /
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  4. #19
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Nice job
    But loled @ your stupidity to get scammed /
    thanks to our fails, we learn



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  5. #20
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Nice job
    But loled @ your stupidity to get scammed /
    It's not like I trade stuff online everyday. =="
    Anyway.
    I got my account back.
    That's good.

  6. #21
    iownageXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,231
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    178
    My Mood
    Angelic
    But if you can do that, you could just get the account back after selling... no?

  7. #22
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    You hafta wait for the Windows Live staff to respond.

  8. #23
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    thanks to our fails, we learn
    Yes, that is true for people who are smart to see it
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  9. #24
    iownageXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,231
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    178
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ~HeartLessKid~ View Post
    You hafta wait for the Windows Live staff to respond.
    Yes, it takes 24hours to respond. They could have the account for 1day then all of a sudden have it missing forever /

  10. #25
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by iownageXD View Post
    Yes, it takes 24hours to respond. They could have the account for 1day then all of a sudden have it missing forever /
    Not neccessarily 24 hours.
    I waited like a couple of days for first response.
    That's because a lot of people.

  11. #26
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Yes, that is true for people who are smart to see it
    Exactly!

    We should learn of our mistakes



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  12. #27
    L3G3ND_KILL3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,833
    Reputation
    207
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Bored
    congratz bro


    Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

    i know its weird question, but i need !

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to L3G3ND_KILL3R For This Useful Post:

    imfamous (11-06-2010)

  14. #28
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by iownageXD View Post
    But if you can do that, you could just get the account back after selling... no?
    Well I'm not a scammer. :/

  15. #29
    bayley60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Turn Around!
    Posts
    208
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    30
    so does this mean you can gt ur ca account back some how?

  16. #30
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish
    congrats!
    but CA is under maintenance, lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] OMFG LUCKY OR WHAT?
    By AngryToothPaste in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 01:16 PM
  2. lucky bastard..
    By ace76543 in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-20-2009, 03:07 PM
  3. Omfg Renders!
    By jadedfrog in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-30-2006, 12:52 AM
  4. Omfg Short People
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-22-2006, 10:12 PM