Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 49
  1. #1
    MikeOwnsU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    mpgh.net
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Nexon Hack Protection ????





    um this probably means something as to why no hacks are out??


    Source: Combat Arms News -- Online FPS Action
    Last edited by MikeOwnsU; 10-21-2010 at 04:58 PM.

    you're totally jelly, amirite?





  2. #2
    SviperS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im On A Boat 8D
    Posts
    442
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Angelic
    welll i think nexon gettin more hard
    Thanks me if i help you :P

  3. #3
    Tibirius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Elm Street, not sleeping
    Posts
    1,047
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    98
    My Mood
    Amused
    most vip hax are now working 100%

    hackers beat nexon...again

  4. #4
    whatup777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Source Code Section
    Posts
    4,030
    Reputation
    147
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Dead
    They scanning for memory. /end
    Quotes I live by.


    A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    mhm

    i live in texas

    i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

    he's 4 yrs old

  5. #5
    elliwgiy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    183
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Mellow
    well thats why no hacks worked after maintanence im sure lol.. but hackers will always win :-) they can hack anything lol

  6. #6
    MikeOwnsU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    mpgh.net
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by elliwgiy View Post
    well thats why no hacks worked after maintanence im sure lol.. but hackers will always win :-) they can hack anything lol
    lol not anything...

    you're totally jelly, amirite?





  7. #7
    elliwgiy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    183
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Tibirius View Post
    most vip hax are now working 100%

    hackers beat nexon...again
    haha ~G36E~ really scammed you? i own that guy all the time on CA!

    well you kno what i mean haha.. they can hack CA, and they will in a matter of time.. for some reason i feel a lot of hackers on here are starting to care less or moving on to other things.. There used to be a lot more releases right away.. now it takes 1day + to release any sometimes.. and the vip thing dave put out didn't go over to well with the members haha they never saw any real full vip features in any hacks

  8. #8
    MikeOwnsU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    mpgh.net
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by elliwgiy View Post
    haha ~G36E~ really scammed you? i own that guy all the time on CA!

    well you kno what i mean haha.. they can hack CA, and they will in a matter of time.. for some reason i feel a lot of hackers on here are starting to care less or moving on to other things.. There used to be a lot more releases right away.. now it takes 1day + to release any sometimes.. and the vip thing dave put out didn't go over to well with the members haha they never saw any real full vip features in any hacks
    mpgh is losing a lot of coders..

    you're totally jelly, amirite?





  9. #9
    whatup777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Source Code Section
    Posts
    4,030
    Reputation
    147
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Dead
    All the good coders left. You can cry now.
    Quotes I live by.


    A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    mhm

    i live in texas

    i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

    he's 4 yrs old

  10. #10
    MikeOwnsU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    mpgh.net
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Angelic
    idk where they went, lol maybe they moved on to life

    you're totally jelly, amirite?





  11. #11
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,784
    My Mood
    Sad
    They've implemented a little memory protection. Expect it to increase next update.

  12. #12
    budman821's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    356
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    83
    I already got simple stuff to function. chams norecoil nospread. for some reason i can't get my telekill to work........ill get it eventually./

  13. #13
    MikeOwnsU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    mpgh.net
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Angelic
    lollol nexon fails...

    you're totally jelly, amirite?





  14. #14
    whatup777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Source Code Section
    Posts
    4,030
    Reputation
    147
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
    They've implemented a little memory protection. Expect it to increase next update.
    They scan ALL of Cshell. How can it improve? /
    Quotes I live by.


    A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    mhm

    i live in texas

    i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

    he's 4 yrs old

  15. #15
    Disturbed 24/7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    my house.
    Posts
    2,432
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
    They scan ALL of Cshell. How can it improve? /
    ... it could scan all of CA's files and folders. That would get rid of modders and hackers.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Disturbed 24/7 For This Useful Post:

    GlenDelwood (10-21-2010)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] New hack protection system
    By galamb98 in forum Combat Arms EU Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 05:05 AM
  2. Regarding Hearsay about Nexon Hacking
    By Jabuuty671 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 07:53 AM
  3. Theory for Anti-Nexoned Hack
    By jmend736 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 08:42 PM
  4. CA hacks protection
    By nighthawk3 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 03:41 AM
  5. What anti hack protection
    By apezwijn in forum America's Army 3 Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 03:05 AM