Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

i dont guess anyone here gets to point

Quote Originally Posted by ReversedCode View Post
    Lmao. Hacks are better then legit, I'll tell you that much. Because it brings joy on my face when I see people raging that theres a hacker.
    hacks are not better then legit,does it really put a smile on your face to opk,telekill,or ghost someone?everyone has there own reason why they hack.

the reason i started is i got tired of having to put 110% to beet a closet hacker,so i got insurance(getting hacks).i use only 3 things nx chams,no recoil no spread.and like i said i played almost 2 yrs with out them.

i enjoy playing the game without them just as much as i do with them.i guarantee if i play any player one on one and both legit i will not get pawned,owned or any other form of loosing bad.chances are i will win.

im a very modest player and dont brag,challenge,or insult other players while logged into combat arms.

besides is it really pawning,or owning when the hack is the one doing it?

this site is not just about hacks,its about INFORMATION there are help sections on software,there are sections for peoples opinions on games,programs,computers and a place to meet other people that have "mutual interest" on gaming,software,and computer hardware.

if public hacks become obsolete it wouldnt bother me one bit,even if it was just VIP that were available that would be fine because i know all you people begging,crying and acting like the world was coming to a end over in the public release area wont spend money on VIPs.cause if you did you wouldnt be over there crying now.

im 40 yrs old and love games,cars,guns,and computers and pursue what i like how i like,it also makes me mature enough to know that no matter what nexon does fight hackers will never be enough,if it is software that has security it can be unsecured by someone else,just ask microsoft.

i enjoy this site for more than just "hacking" maybe you should too.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to speedweenie For This Useful Post:

mooserman (10-22-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by speedweenie View Post
    hacks are not better then legit,does it really put a smile on your face to opk,telekill,or ghost someone?everyone has there own reason why they hack.

the reason i started is i got tired of having to put 110% to beet a closet hacker,so i got insurance(getting hacks).i use only 3 things nx chams,no recoil no spread.and like i said i played almost 2 yrs with out them.

i enjoy playing the game without them just as much as i do with them.i guarantee if i play any player one on one and both legit i will not get pawned,owned or any other form of loosing bad.chances are i will win.

im a very modest player and dont brag,challenge,or insult other players while logged into combat arms.

besides is it really pawning,or owning when the hack is the one doing it?

this site is not just about hacks,its about INFORMATION there are help sections on software,there are sections for peoples opinions on games,programs,computers and a place to meet other people that have "mutual interest" on gaming,software,and computer hardware.

if public hacks become obsolete it wouldnt bother me one bit,even if it was just VIP that were available that would be fine because i know all you people begging,crying and acting like the world was coming to a end over in the public release area wont spend money on VIPs.cause if you did you wouldnt be over there crying now.

im 40 yrs old and love games,cars,guns,and computers and pursue what i like how i like,it also makes me mature enough to know that no matter what nexon does fight hackers will never be enough,if it is software that has security it can be unsecured by someone else,just ask microsoft.

i enjoy this site for more than just "hacking" maybe you should too.
    Now Thats a long Ass Post
    "If You Liked Seeing Lil Wayne With Rainbow Smoke Thank Me xD"

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Because i been playing combat arms since its first week ,i did not start using hacks until about 6 months ago, my kdr was 1.58 ,then i started using hacks went up to about 1.83,i got paranoid and let it go back down. and i every use is no recoil,no spread,and until the nx chams were used i never used them because i couldnt tell when someone was behind a wall or not,and they made me prefire so i never used them.

anyways my point is "i was pawning you noobz without hacks for a long time,and without them yall will never stand a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    kinda agree here ive been playing CA scince closed beta DAY ONE and im quite enjoying ths legit time, but im so hooked on hacks i really think im gonna buy vip cus i know one that works, the coder {LEGENDARY CODER WHO MADE THE BEST FEATURES} updated the VIP with bypass to that nexon anti-hack in like 5 FKN MINIUTES

i hav 10k nx im not shure if i shud sell it for hacks or buy nX guns on legit account

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

THIS IS WHAT I WOULD DO

Quote Originally Posted by Tibirius View Post
    kinda agree here ive been playing CA scince closed beta DAY ONE and im quite enjoying ths legit time, but im so hooked on hacks i really think im gonna buy vip cus i know one that works, the coder {LEGENDARY CODER WHO MADE THE BEST FEATURES} updated the VIP with bypass to that nexon anti-hack in like 5 FKN MINIUTES

i hav 10k nx im not shure if i shud sell it for hacks or buy nX guns on legit account
    if you can always get VIP ,i say buy a gun and use it for a month,play with the gun and get the true unassisted feel of it.

i like the l85 mod,i love the way it feels when i tap fire burst from it,i love looking thru the scope when i do use recoil,i love the way the blood from them looks and the crosshair is jumping aroundspreading blood from waist line up toward head.
    every gun has a different recoil pattern and the gun will always pattern same way.i could go on and on describing every gun and the recoil pattern of it.

just take any gun and shoot the wall with it,only pressing the fire button and you will see.

then after a month get VIP and swap times you use it,turn it off and force yourself to play legit but always have then loaded and ready to use in a pinch......lol

because even tho its only a game i like knowing that i am doing it with my own abilities if needed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    if you can always get VIP ,i say buy a gun and use it for a month,play with the gun and get the true unassisted feel of it.

i like the l85 mod,i love the way it feels when i tap fire burst from it,i love looking thru the scope when i do use recoil,i love the way the blood from them looks and the crosshair is jumping aroundspreading blood from waist line up toward head.
    every gun has a different recoil pattern and the gun will always pattern same way.i could go on and on describing every gun and the recoil pattern of it.

just take any gun and shoot the wall with it,only pressing the fire button and you will see.

then after a month get VIP and swap times you use it,turn it off and force yourself to play legit but always have then loaded and ready to use in a pinch......lol

because even tho its only a game i like knowing that i am doing it with my own abilities if needed
    Your English burns my eyes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

oh im sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Your English burns my eyes.
    i didnt realize i was receiving a grade on it,i guess typing while smoking dro out of 2 foot bong while staring at my girlfriend walk around naked is not a good idea
    Last edited by speedweenie; 10-23-2010 at 12:07 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    i didnt realize i was receiving a grade on it,i guess typing while smoking dro out of 2 foot bong while staring at my girlfriend walk around naked is not a good idea
    Great story, tell me the one about the fish.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    hahaha........u make me lol Mouzie

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

heres the fish story

my fish is twice as big as yours,after i fold mine in half

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    idc. /
    I see what you did there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    So is that why your girlfriend went to the fish naked and not you?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123