Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 40 of 40
  1. #31
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    DSR Subsonic
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  2. #32
    gallopokoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,584
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    226
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    TPG-1 Pro or Arctic wolf.. They nerfed the DSR-1.

  3. #33
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    They nerfed the tpg1

  4. #34
    iownageXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,231
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    178
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by gallopokoi View Post
    TPG-1 Pro or Arctic wolf.. They nerfed the DSR-1.
    They nerfed the TPG not the DSR SS.
    Fail advice is fail.

  5. #35
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by iownageXD View Post
    They nerfed the TPG not the DSR SS.
    Fail advice is fail.
    Luckily, i cant afford perms so i dont have to be all bummed when my fave weapon gets nerfed /

  6. #36
    imachoob2G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    219
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    8
    Obviously, the one that kill's another player is the best to choose.

  7. #37
    KawaiiSlut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    419
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by imachoob2G View Post
    Obviously, the one that kill's another player is the best to choose.
    Thats why i use a shotgun from across the map in snow valley. I can kill them usually after using 2 full shotguns (all ammo wasted)

  8. #38
    USNtrooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    for style: artic wolf
    for fun: artic wolf
    all rounder: artic wolf

    just learn how to use it properly, and you will own.

    thing about the dsr, is that its a big, dull, boring to look at and feels extremely heavy.
    tpg, is no challenge. its too easy to use after you get used to it. like, you will basically own people running at you (faster fire rate, and faster portability.)
    its boring.
    Marry Me Plawx >.<

  9. #39
    KawaiiSlut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    419
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by USNtrooper View Post
    for style: artic wolf
    for fun: artic wolf
    all rounder: artic wolf

    just learn how to use it properly, and you will own.

    thing about the dsr, is that its a big, dull, boring to look at and feels extremely heavy.
    tpg, is no challenge. its too easy to use after you get used to it. like, you will basically own people running at you (faster fire rate, and faster portability.)
    its boring.
    M107 for campers.
    Dsr subsonic if you wanna pwn (or tpg if you feel like it)

  10. #40
    F1d3l1ty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    66
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    I tried them all, and I still like the TPG-1... And he said he already had the Arctic Wolf and hated it. Either way, it doesn't even matter because he said he had already purchased the gun in the first place. Hope he likes it
    Hi There!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123