Thread: Downloading

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    3004161's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    209
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    Arrow Downloading

    Hey guys!

    Firstly I understand I am a member of this site and at one point use to use hacks.
    However, understand that the amount of newbs joining this site and downloading hacks is outrageous.


    Can you guys raise the amount of post required to download to a generous 50?

    If not I guess I understand...

  2. #2
    lawtaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inside the Computer
    Posts
    173
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Blah
    oh plz, ppl should have the freedom to download, what if they enjoy the hax and make their own, they should be able to expierience them first, and plus i think it should be easy to accumulate that many posts
    EDIT:i dont have that many posts just saying
    Last edited by lawtaco; 11-03-2010 at 02:10 PM. Reason: wait edit

  3. #3
    Teh_Red_Sweater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In ur mom's bedroom
    Posts
    1,465
    Reputation
    -16
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by 3004161 View Post
    Hey guys!

    Firstly I understand I am a member of this site and at one point use to use hacks.
    However, understand that the amount of newbs joining this site and downloading hacks is outrageous.


    Can you guys raise the amount of post required to download to a generous 50?

    If not I guess I understand...
    there would be a lot of moar cool story brah posts

    ps: cool story brah

  4. #4
    Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    3004161's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    209
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by lawtaco View Post
    oh plz, ppl should have the freedom to download, what if they enjoy the hax and make their own, they should be able to expierience them first, and plus i think it should be easy to accumulate that many posts
    EDIT:i dont have that many posts just saying
    Its fucking choobs like you that fucking piss me off in game. #rage


    Go teabag a mouse trap.

  5. #5
    Teh_Red_Sweater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In ur mom's bedroom
    Posts
    1,465
    Reputation
    -16
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by 3004161 View Post

    Go teabag a mouse trap.
    roger that

  6. #6
    ᶠᶸᶜᵏ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    174
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by 3004161 View Post
    Its fucking choobs like you that fucking piss me off in game. #rage


    Go teabag a mouse trap.
    Lol, post count doesn't matter.

  7. #7
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    all it does is lead to spammers



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  8. #8
    Khalifa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In gods hands Post:5,421
    Posts
    2,591
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    136
    My Mood
    Blah
    No that idea would be dumb.
    i'm not trying to be mean.

  9. #9
    Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    3004161's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    209
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    all it does is lead to spammers
    Ban'em all.

  10. #10
    lawtaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inside the Computer
    Posts
    173
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by 3004161 View Post
    Its fucking choobs like you that fucking piss me off in game. #rage


    Go teabag a mouse trap.
    jeez calm down, im not rying to piss you off and plus we should have fun with hax and games and im still learning c++ and i know how to rez mod anyway so i will contribute later(i like mpgh cuz it is a good society to talk to on these threads)
    EDIT: fk you idc what you say(and im not ganna post more) THIS WEBSITES FOR FUN SO SD*U
    Last edited by lawtaco; 11-03-2010 at 02:20 PM. Reason: FUDGE OFF

  11. #11
    Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    3004161's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    209
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by lawtaco View Post
    jeez calm down, im not rying to piss you off and plus we should have fun with hax and games and im still learning c++ and i know how to rez mod anyway so i will contribute later(i like mpgh cuz it is a good society to talk to on these threads)
    Why are you still posting here?

    #FuckOff

  12. #12
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Just cause more spam /

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bombsaway707 For This Useful Post:

    JIGS4W (11-04-2010)

  14. #13
    BossMan.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BossWorld
    Posts
    3,314
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    It wouldn't be fair. I would rather have people who post nothing and download hacks then people who spam their ass off to get to 50 posts and THEN download hacks.
    Also, how do you know if noobs are all faggots? Their might be a select few people who are decent, and just don't have the time or inclination to post anything on this site.
    One last thing, MPGH is a free and member driven site. Adopting a post count limit would drive away members to rival sites. The main purpose of MPGH is to unite against game companies, not noobs, who one day, will make themselves the mods and minions of this site.



  15. #14
    Da Kurlzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    No Other Place Like Los Angeles
    Posts
    4,811
    Reputation
    306
    Thanks
    398
    My Mood
    Mellow
    1)limit the number of people join per month
    2)limit the number of downloads they can have in 1 day
    I see what you did there.

  16. #15
    BossMan.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BossWorld
    Posts
    3,314
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by StopWhinin View Post
    1)limit the number of people join per month
    2)limit the number of downloads they can have in 1 day
    I see a flaw in both your plans.
    1) Limiting the number of people who join a month is like pushing members away, and plus, what if all the people who joined one month were all faggots?
    2. What if the person was to download things that are non-hacking related?



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. GunZ hacks (download)
    By Brunogol in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-09-2007, 11:38 PM
  2. DOWNLOAD WoW.exe HERE! (Full Client For MPGH Server)
    By RebornAce in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 03:54 AM
  3. Download Section
    By blahblahz in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 10:14 AM
  4. Download And Signup For Warrock Korean
    By Paolo1993 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 02-04-2006, 10:56 PM
  5. Juno Reactor 4TWoot (Downloads, 4TWoot)
    By Gulanzon in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-23-2006, 09:26 AM