Poll: SELECT ONE PER QUESTION ONLY ! Honestly, please.

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 55
  1. #31
    richy448's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    104
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Hey freedom i could help with the UI And I would do anything for Infinity to come to life Ill donate all the .10c i won in a contest for it

  2. #32
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by richy448 View Post
    Hey freedom i could help with the UI And I would do anything for Infinity to come to life Ill donate all the .10c i won in a contest for it
    I doubt you can, you dont have the awesomeness of him so stay back rookie



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  3. #33
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your heart. <3
    Posts
    16,692
    Reputation
    3114
    Thanks
    3,561
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Voted.

  4. #34
    Brecht Algoet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General< CA Mods
    Posts
    5,413
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    594
    i dont get the poll ; what to do?

    random voted

  5. #35
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,784
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post


    You make hacks cause its fun to make hacks.

    Like "weeeeee I'm making a hack right now!! this is awesome!!!!! So much FUN!!!!!!!!" YAY!!
    And I don't find anything else fun, like going out :L

    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    I doubt you can, you dont have the awesomeness of him so stay back rookie
    He does O:

    Quote Originally Posted by richy448 View Post
    Hey freedom i could help with the UI And I would do anything for Infinity to come to life Ill donate all the .10c i won in a contest for it
    Probably? :]

    But the new UI won't be using many images O:

    Maybe only 20. Remember to do that 800x600 for your dedi on it ^^

  6. #36
    David's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Guantanamo Bay
    Posts
    4,613
    Reputation
    405
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I lub your hacks FP.

  7. #37
    richy448's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    104
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
    And I don't find anything else fun, like going out :L



    He does O:



    Probably? :]

    But the new UI won't be using many images O:

    Maybe only 20. Remember to do that 800x600 for your dedi on it ^^
    Yea im making it so it can fit the subtlety of Infinity :P Btw for the ads maybe make it only show in lobby and stuff and make em disappear ingame. Or to make money you could make a sorta VIP version and a pub version ?

  8. #38
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Proof or GTFO



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  9. #39
    richy448's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    104
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    Proof or GTFO
    Proof for what you idiot. Ive given you enough proof.

  10. #40
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by richy448 View Post
    Proof for what you idiot. Ive given you enough proof.
    You have no history here, no releases, no nothing. We know freedompeace but we dont know you.

    If you dont release, make a video as proof you can SMD, STFU and GTFO



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  11. #41
    richy448's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    104
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    You have no history here, no releases, no nothing. We know freedompeace but we dont know you.

    If you dont release, make a video as proof you can SMD, STFU and GTFO
    What proof do you want?? I have a longer "history" with freedompeace than you.

  12. #42
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,784
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    You have no history here, no releases, no nothing. We know freedompeace but we dont know you.

    If you dont release, make a video as proof you can SMD, STFU and GTFO
    I've already told you that he did (aka. he's right). Please stop flaming my buddie O:

  13. #43
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by richy448 View Post
    What proof do you want?? I have a longer "history" with freedompeace than you.
    Kid
    When did I say I have history with freedompeace? What I told you is that "MPGH" CA Section know freedompeace thanks to his hacks and NOBODY KNOWS YOU HERE!

    You told me that you are as good as him and as EVERYBODY SAYS HERE: If you want us to recognize you as a good coder, you have to give proof.

    MPGH doesnt know what you did with Freedom, if you helped him to code his hacks, HE DIDNT GIVE YOU CREDITS, that means there is no proof THAT YOU ARE GOOD MAKING HACKS OR WHATEVER THING YOU DO.

    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
    I've already told you that he did (aka. he's right). Please stop flaming my buddie O:
    Im not flaming your kid, he was the one who started calling me an idiot.

    If you guys dont know how in MPGH we post, you guys wont stay here longer that you did on GK, believe me.

    Just because I told your lil kid to give proof or GTFO doesnt mean Im flaming.

    For your information "Proof or GTFO" means: You want us to believe you, give us some proof like videos, releases, information, etc. Just like you did with your hacks before, thats all.

    And if you guys dont understand what Im talking about, then MPGH is not the right place your you...



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  14. #44
    richy448's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    104
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    Kid
    When did I say I have history with freedompeace? What I told you is that "MPGH" CA Section know freedompeace thanks to his hacks and NOBODY KNOWS YOU HERE!

    You told me that you are as good as him and as EVERYBODY SAYS HERE: If you want us to recognize you as a good coder, you have to give proof.

    MPGH doesnt know what you did with Freedom, if you helped him to code his hacks, HE DIDNT GIVE YOU CREDITS, that means there is no proof THAT YOU ARE GOOD MAKING HACKS OR WHATEVER THING YOU DO.



    Im not flaming your kid, he was the one who started calling me an idiot.

    If you guys dont know how in MPGH we post, you guys wont stay here longer that you did on GK, believe me.

    Just because I told your lil kid to give proof or GTFO doesnt mean Im flaming.

    For your information "Proof or GTFO" means: You want us to believe you, give us some proof like videos, releases, information, etc. Just like you did with your hacks before, thats all.

    And if you guys dont understand what Im talking about, then MPGH is not the right place your you...
    When did i say i was as good as him? I just said that i made the Infinity Poster thing and i asked him if i should help him with the UI. Your just making things up now and before you were asking for proof if i made the Poster and i did give you proof. I never said anything about me being as awesome as freedompeace and i never said i helped him code anything?? You sound desperate and mad.
    Last edited by richy448; 11-06-2010 at 04:31 AM.

  15. #45
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Holy shit Eric and this guy above
    shut the fuck up


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Do my poll hoe (cont...)
    By BPK in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-11-2006, 12:05 PM
  2. [POLL]Do you hate me?
    By NotRick in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-31-2006, 11:05 PM
  3. Do my poll hoe
    By quintobean in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-16-2006, 06:15 PM
  4. [POLL]Gmod
    By System79 in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-15-2006, 09:16 AM
  5. awsomeness poll
    By ace76543 in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-26-2006, 11:03 AM