Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 119
  1. #91
    QQiswhyihack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    If i told you, i'd have to kill you :)
    Posts
    134
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Asleep
    TAKING THEM TO COURT IMA BE RICH,
    SMD
    NEXON
    YOU
    FAIL
    (:

    - JokesJokesJokes -
    -_______________-
    RespectsList
    MrSkaFighter
    Spook
    CoderNever

    Thank You for This sig, Peter/Vengeance.

    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Respect Aint Easy to earn, helpful people are always loyal.
    Goals
    Get 50 post []
    get 100 post []
    get 150 post []
    get 200 post []
    Make a Auto-On Hack []
    Release My first hack []
    Make a hotKey hack []
    Make a menu-hack []
    Hack, not get called a hacker []
    Hack, get QQed at and lol []
    Be known on MPGH [] -Unknown.
    Yes i have a long goal list, but a long goal list is someone who wants to accomplish alot of things..

  2. #92
    speedweenie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical

    ARE YOU NOT A MODERATOR?

    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post



    MPGH isn't hosted in America. They can't do shit about whats on here, or who is one here, nor their personal information.

    The reason they don't sue, is because in most cases they can't, or the cost would outweigh the benefit. And they can't make contracts with minors without their parents consent, and it's mostly minors who play their games without their parents making the accounts which is listed as to how someone under the age of 13 is to register. You are also forgetting that most judges are sensible, and isn't going to let a corporation sue the parents of children because their children downloaded something and pressed a few buttons. (Judges can completely throw cases out of cour
    Also, I am not liable, only dave would be liable.
    Nexon game or if you distribute, disseminate, design, code, MODERATE and/or provide free or paid access to private forums that sell or distribute hacks, or assist in the design of any private servers or third party programs (such as hacks)

    i dont guess you everheard of THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION maybe you should do more then pretend to know the law

    also im just a vessal,dont get mad at me im not nexon im just trying to explain to you the legal liabilities,but i can see it doesnt sink in to your head.

    because its a world wide company that conducts business over the internet its protected under international laws.

    and they arnt making contracts with minors,it says in the TOS ,THAT IF YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE tos ,YOU ARE ALSO AGREEING THAT YOU ARE OVER 18.<<<<<<<<<OVER 18<<<<<<<<<OVER 18!!!!!!

    AND PARENTS ARE HELD LIABLE FOR THE ACTIONS OF THERE CHILDREN EVERYDAY!!!THATS STUPIDITY TO THINK DIFFERENT.
    Last edited by speedweenie; 11-08-2010 at 11:20 PM.

  3. #93
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1063
    Thanks
    2,559
    Quote Originally Posted by speedweenie View Post
    Nexon game or if you distribute, disseminate, design, code, MODERATE and/or provide free or paid access to private forums that sell or distribute hacks, or assist in the design of any private servers or third party programs (such as hacks)

    i dont guess you everheard of THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION maybe you should do more then pretend to know the law
    Cool story bro.

    1.MPGH still isn't hosted in the US.

    2.They never defined "hacks". (In what you have posted at least.)

    3.All the "hacks" that are on here are just virtual memory editing program extensions.

    @ the edit you made:

    1.A contract you sign (TOS you agree too) with Nexon North America, is not the same company as Nexon Europe. And Nexon North America, does not service the Netherlands. (Where MPGH is hosted.) Talking about the EU section though, is another thing, but I don't moderate the EU section, and if I did, and EU court can't fine me, an American citizen. (They can, but have no way of making me pay shit, though I will never be able to travel to that particular country.)

    2. I already addressed that in a previous post.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 11-08-2010 at 11:25 PM.


  4. #94
    speedweenie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical

    IM NOT YOUR BRO

    AND IT DOES SAY MEMORY ALTERING PROGRAMS,AND GIVES SEVERAL EXAMPLES.AND YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE NOT MATURE ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND
    Last edited by speedweenie; 11-08-2010 at 11:33 PM.

  5. #95
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1063
    Thanks
    2,559
    Quote Originally Posted by speedweenie View Post
    AND IT DOES SAY MEMORY ALTERING PROGRAMS.
    Now they have to prove you downloaded, and used a memory alter program, that edited the memory address of their randomly selected virtual memory address in your RAM that changes every time you start up their game.

    They can't prove it.


    Yea, I'm not mature enough to understand the ramblings of someone who keeps typing in all caps.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 11-08-2010 at 11:35 PM.


  6. #96
    speedweenie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical

    WHATEVER YOU SAY

    IN YOUR MIND YOU HAVE GOT YOURSELF CONVINCED YOU ARE RIGHT,AND THE MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR COMPANY AND HIGH DOLLAR ATTORNEYS ARE WRONG.WHAT MORE CAN BE SAID?LOL,SO NOW ITS THE CAPS CAPS CAPS CAPS CAPS CAPS CAPS CAPS CAPS CAPS CAPS CAPS CAPS CAPS CAPS CAPS CAPS CAPS CAPS CAPS ..........LOL

  7. #97
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    The Point is
    Nexon Can't do Shit
    Nexon Won't Do Shit





  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ed For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Disturbed (11-08-2010)

  9. #98
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1063
    Thanks
    2,559
    Quote Originally Posted by speedweenie View Post
    IN YOUR MIND YOU HAVE GOT YOURSELF CONVINCED YOU ARE RIGHT,AND THE MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR COMPANY AND HIGH DOLLAR ATTORNEYS ARE WRONG.WHAT MORE CAN BE SAID?
    Corporations break the law all the time. It's just, they practically own America, so they never get caught.

    And if they can do it, why haven't they? Why haven't they sued every person they have banned? It's because, most of the time they can't prove it, and when they can, it is a lose lose situation for them, and the person they sue. The cost of going after someone is too great. Thats the same reason why nobody ever actually gets sued for copyright infringement in the US. Sure they have the right, but proving it isn't always possible, and when they can, they would just lose money. They are a corporation, not police, they are interested in making money, not upholding the law, and making money is the opposite of what will happen if they go after anyone.


    And note how you have stopped using logic in your arguments. That is because I have countered everything you said, and you have no more bullshit to say.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 11-08-2010 at 11:43 PM.


  10. #99
    speedweenie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical

    i stopped using logic

    when i fiquired out you was a fuckin idiot!!!thats when i stopped,and you havnt countered anything ive said,just assured me more of your stupidity
    Last edited by speedweenie; 11-09-2010 at 12:06 AM.

  11. #100
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by speedweenie View Post
    when i fiquired out you was a fuckin idiot!!!thats when i stopped,and you havnt countered anything ive said,just assured me more of your stupidity
    Seems to Me Like he has amade a Vaild Point backing up my Point which is that
    Nexon Can't Do Anything And
    Nexon Won't do Anything
    try reading the words to see what he actually said

    Understanding the Opositions Point of View is vital in a debate





  12. #101
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1063
    Thanks
    2,559
    Quote Originally Posted by speedweenie View Post
    when i fiquired out you was a fuckin idiot!!!thats when i stopped,and you havnt countered anything ive said,just assured me more of your stupidity
    Flaming other members is against the rules, don't start, thats where your headed. (This is your warning.)

    Come back and post when you learn how to speak, type, turn off caps lock, use proper grammar, and start using logic.


  13. #102
    speedweenie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical

    im sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post


    Flaming other members is against the rules.
    Flaming staff as well will increase the ban length. (This is your warning.)

    Come back and post when you learn how to speak, type, turn off caps lock, use proper grammar, and start using logic.
    OK I LEARNED TO SPEAK,AND USE PROPER GRAMMER,THE CAPS LOCK...WELL IM STILL WORKIN ON THAT.

    BUT THAT DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOUR STILL A FUCKING IDIOT.....GO AHEAD TELL ME HOW LONG IM BANNED....IS THIS REALLY HOW YOU WANT TO WIN THIS!

  14. #103
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by speedweenie View Post
    why nexon hasnt done anything,or do you really know if they have?and this post is not about nexon sueing anyone.it was about "nexon alledged illegal activity.
    there is no illegal parts of the TOS.
    It WAS About whether Nexons ToS are Illegal
    It was about People 'sueing' Nexon becuase Nexon had access to their Files etc
    It Isn't Illegal to Have it in their ToS
    Court Won't Support anyone in the Arguament Because it isn't legal
    Therefore neither Side has a legitimate Answer
    and As AVGN said in the First Page
    if Somewhere in the ToS Nexon Put that they are allowed to rape your mother doesnt mean that they can enforce it





  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ed For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Disturbed (11-09-2010)

  16. #104
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1063
    Thanks
    2,559
    Quote Originally Posted by speedweenie View Post
    OK I LEARNED TO SPEAK,AND USE PROPER GRAMMER,THE CAPS LOCK...WELL IM STILL WORKIN ON THAT.

    BUT THAT DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOUR STILL A FUCKING IDIOT.....GO AHEAD TELL ME HOW LONG IM BANNED....
    Now your just spamming. Make a point or stfu.


  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Disturbed For This Useful Post:

    Ed (11-09-2010)

  18. #105
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post


    Now your just spamming. Make a point or stfu.
    well you just made a good point





Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. is nexon doing maintanance?
    By 123tyler321 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 03:23 PM
  2. is nexon doing maintanance?
    By 123tyler321 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 07:05 PM
  3. nexon doing maitnence tonite
    By wiimote99 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 12:07 AM
  4. nexon doing maitnence tonite
    By wiimote99 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 12:07 AM
  5. Stupid People Doing Stupid Stuff!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 12:54 AM