Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Da Kurlzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    No Other Place Like Los Angeles
    Posts
    4,811
    Reputation
    306
    Thanks
    398
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Combat Arms is FUCKED again. Officially.

    Proof 1) Was playing Sniper-only in Junkflea, with a bunch of supposingly pros,

    Until a MAJ was hiding in his base and shot me while i was typing in my base. saw the fucker in kill cam.

    Proof 2) 2 LT's and a signicant number of newphags, from Trainee to SFC, in a Snow valley elim game, were using super bullets. i was underground, walking to near their base, then got focked. kill cam says the newphag is above ground.

    Proof 3) CSM with his PP-19 jumped and sprayed me. next thing i knew i was dead. Screen shook 4 quick times in a row. means i got shot 4 times before my M416 could return fire. screen shook too quickly and he was jumping too. hence, he was using No spread and no recoil


    no place now for pro legit gamers like me. not gonna play CA for a while until Nexon screws away all the hacks.
    I see what you did there.

  2. #2
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    It used to be if you were high ranked that people assumed you were legit.

    Not the case any more...



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  3. #3
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Stop Whinin



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SmartAlley For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]AVGN (11-06-2010),SpaceMan (11-06-2010),Stevenom (11-06-2010),Storm (11-06-2010)

  5. #4
    speedweenie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical

    yea and i high ranker b**f**(name blocked on purpose)

    had his shop screen shot up on another site recently with his name covered up,but showed all his stats,and was daring people to guess who he was and laughing,it took me 3 min to scroll through the high ranks to find his profile with exact stats.

  6. #5
    L3G3ND_KILL3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,833
    Reputation
    207
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Bored
    eric well said


    Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

    i know its weird question, but i need !

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to L3G3ND_KILL3R For This Useful Post:

    imfamous (11-07-2010),SmartAlley (11-06-2010)

  8. #6
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow


    pfft im legit and yet i get reported for aimbot -.-
    i get hs 9-10 times with the p90tr


    Multi

  9. #7
    H3ARTbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    (̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅_̅()ڪے
    Posts
    2,402
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    155
    most people STILL do consider high ranks as legit.
    Of course, some are fucktarded hackers. But that's alright, cos they probably use MPGH, and man, we're good.


  10. #8
    L3G3ND_KILL3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,833
    Reputation
    207
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by _InstincT View Post
    most people STILL do consider high ranks as legit.
    Of course, some are fucktarded hackers. But that's alright, cos they probably use MPGH, and man, we're good.
    haha OMG IM 2LT I DONT HACK /


    Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

    i know its weird question, but i need !

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to L3G3ND_KILL3R For This Useful Post:

    imfamous (11-07-2010)

  12. #9
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiWow View Post


    pfft im legit and yet i get reported for aimbot -.-
    i get hs 9-10 times with the p90tr
    I start to believe you
    Find out here why: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/197-combat...ml#post3053507




    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  13. #10
    ZeroTroubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Whereever I feel like.
    Posts
    3,052
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Amused
    Stop Crying, Buy a real game

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to ZeroTroubles For This Useful Post:

    Stevenom (11-06-2010)

  15. #11
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,784
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by StopWhinin View Post
    Proof 1) Was playing Sniper-only in Junkflea, with a bunch of supposingly pros,

    Until a MAJ was hiding in his base and shot me while i was typing in my base. saw the fucker in kill cam.

    Proof 2) 2 LT's and a signicant number of newphags, from Trainee to SFC, in a Snow valley elim game, were using super bullets. i was underground, walking to near their base, then got focked. kill cam says the newphag is above ground.

    Proof 3) CSM with his PP-19 jumped and sprayed me. next thing i knew i was dead. Screen shook 4 quick times in a row. means i got shot 4 times before my M416 could return fire. screen shook too quickly and he was jumping too. hence, he was using No spread and no recoil


    no place now for pro legit gamers like me. not gonna play CA for a while until Nexon screws away all the hacks.
    This is when Infinity will come out.

    /yea

  16. #12
    Storm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you!
    Posts
    831
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    105
    My Mood
    Lonely
    lol QQ noob, your play combat arms for its pros and cons. suck it up.
    i play combat arms to hack, rarely legit. I always come across other hackers, it really doesn't phase me...

  17. #13
    Lonely Tedy Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Utah,Salt Lake Posts: 5,371 ►►►►Lonely-Tedy◄◄◄◄
    Posts
    1,541
    Reputation
    -151
    Thanks
    321
    My Mood
    Lonely
    yes there is ALOT!! of high ranked hackers, They just do it so you dont notice that much, But if you are chaming also you can tell if there chamming to

  18. #14
    Aesthetic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Basement
    Posts
    961
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Blah
    Im Considered Legit, Reasons:

    1) Im not a High Ranking Mexican
    2) I use my Bro's Legit Comp for TVs
    3) I only Mod.







    Dont like Me? Damn

  19. #15
    budman78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by _InstincT View Post
    most people STILL do consider high ranks as legit.
    Of course, some are fucktarded hackers. But that's alright, cos they probably use MPGH, and man, we're good.
    true so true

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Combat Arms get fucked again
    By MissRandomSpam in forum Combat Arms EU Discussions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 12:18 PM
  2. Combat Arms GM Event... Again...
    By ShadowTheHedgehog in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 05:14 PM
  3. combat arms U FUCKING FAIL
    By GG2GG in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 04:02 AM
  4. combat arms is down again
    By cjself14 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 01:17 PM
  5. [HELP] How the hell do i get combat arms to work again?
    By true1playa in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 10:57 AM