Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 114
  1. #31
    Inspiration ©'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York.
    Posts
    580
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    62
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Tedy Bear View Post
    wow your dumb
    I agree with you on this one, Rpj, clearly this wasn't just a high sensitivity twitch. He was aiming at the guy shooting the video then instantly twitched to the person behind him aiming directly at him then shooting.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Inspiration © For This Useful Post:

    Lonely Tedy Bear (11-23-2010)

  3. #32
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I win in general, I can be over 1,100 meters away.
    SAS w/ L115A3>You
    /
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  4. #33
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Seriously man, I caught the General of the Army hacking.
    You make stupids threads about nearly everything.

  5. #34
    Da Kurlzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    No Other Place Like Los Angeles
    Posts
    4,811
    Reputation
    306
    Thanks
    398
    My Mood
    Mellow
    his ambot is fail.
    I see what you did there.

  6. #35
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    His legit

  7. #36
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    His legit
    qft .

  8. #37
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    He is legit.

    100 Sensitivity is all /

  9. #38
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    SAS w/ L115A3>You
    /
    I win anyways, because I am a mouse, I just.. hide in a little hole and wait.. and just.. wait.

    *14 hours later*

    And wait..

  10. #39
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I win anyways, because I am a mouse, I just.. hide in a little hole and wait.. and just.. wait.

    *14 hours later*

    And wait..
    You know, they can just pop a tear-gas-type smoke into your hole and kill you when you come out...0.o
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  11. #40
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    You know, they can just pop a tear-gas-type smoke into your hole and kill you when you come out...0.o
    Or I can just rush out and go, "KADIMA!" and blow myself up-yeah.. I die anyways.

  12. #41
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Or I can just rush out and go, "KADIMA!" and blow myself up-yeah.. I die anyways.
    Don't copy the Japanese!
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  13. #42
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    You know, they can just pop a tear-gas-type smoke into your hole and kill you when you come out...0.o
    Wear a gas mask.
    That's what Jerry did in the show "Tom & Jerry"
    Tom was pumping gas inside and Jerry just walked out with a gas mask.

  14. #43
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by ~HeartLessKid~ View Post
    Wear a gas mask.
    That's what Jerry did in the show "Tom & Jerry"
    Tom was pumping gas inside and Jerry just walked out with a gas mask.
    [YOUTUBE]olm7xC-gBMY[/YOUTUBE]
    /nuff said
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  15. #44
    Lonely Tedy Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Utah,Salt Lake Posts: 5,371 ►►►►Lonely-Tedy◄◄◄◄
    Posts
    1,541
    Reputation
    -151
    Thanks
    321
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by ~HeartLessKid~ View Post
    Seriously man, I caught the General of the Army hacking.
    You make stupids threads about nearly everything.

    you are really dumb and no completely nothing about ca

  16. #45
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Tedy Bear View Post
    you are really dumb and no completely nothing about ca
    What don't I know of?
    I see a lot of high rankers hack.
    And I know that CA is better than you.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast