Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 124
  1. #61
    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    2,627
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    346
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    lul
    k bravo 10 then
    fffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu



  2. #62
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    I cant wait..

    it's so hard to lvl up once you are a 1lt T_T

    it takes me like a month to rank up..

    at this rate i wont be CPT until April



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  3. #63
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    I cant wait..

    it's so hard to lvl up once you are a 1lt T_T

    it akes me like a month to rank up..

    at this rate i wont be CPT until April
    how much exp per level?

  4. #64
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    how much exp per level?
    they are all different
    1lt1 - 1lt2 is 58,000

    1lt2 to 1lt3 is 61,000

    1lt3 to 1lt4 is 64,000

    see a pattern here?


    shit takes for ever


    and i only play like 1 hour a day

    and i play extra 1 day a week to get my 7 day weps cause i'm poor and cant afford nx
    Last edited by AVGN; 11-24-2010 at 08:34 PM.



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  5. #65
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post


    they are all different
    1lt1 - 1lt2 is 58,000

    1lt2 to 1lt3 is 61,000

    1lt3 to 1lt4 is 64,000

    see a pattern here?


    shit takes for ever


    and i only play like 1 hour a day

    and i play extra 1 day a week to get my 7 day weps cause i'm poor and cant afford nx
    we might get to captain if all goes as plan O_O

  6. #66
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    you know i was thinking...

    we could post our ign's in the elite section

    but then again... crusty and chimi like to report people



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  7. #67
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    you know i was thinking...

    we could post our ign's in the elite section

    but then again... crusty and chimi like to report people
    so what if we're on mpgh o.o
    so is chimi and crusty

  8. #68
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    make a thread in the elite section then...

    wrong section but idgaf



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  9. #69
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    make a thread in the elite section then...

    wrong section but idgaf
    kk :O
    btw
    get everyone ready an 30 mins before event
    cause it takes people forever to get on :O

  10. #70
    HiddenoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    840
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Add me in it if you can.

  11. #71
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenoO View Post
    Add me in it if you can.
    Done, added you on
    you promise you'll be on for the room?

  12. #72
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    times:

    Friday, November 26th, 2010

    Afternoon:
    10:30am to 1pm Pacific
    11:30am to 2pm Mountain
    12:30pm to 3pm Central
    1:30pm to 4pm Eastern

    Evening:
    5:30pm to 8pm Pacific
    6:30pm to 9pm Mountain
    7:30pm to 10pm Central
    8:30pm to 11pm Eastern

    aussie: /



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  13. #73
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    times:

    Friday, November 26th, 2010

    Afternoon:
    10:30am to 1pm Pacific
    11:30am to 2pm Mountain
    12:30pm to 3pm Central
    1:30pm to 4pm Eastern

    Evening:
    5:30pm to 8pm Pacific
    6:30pm to 9pm Mountain
    7:30pm to 10pm Central
    8:30pm to 11pm Eastern

    aussie: /
    It's 2:30 mins??

  14. #74
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    derp derp

    30 mins early rememberrrrrr



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  15. The Following User Says Thank You to AVGN For This Useful Post:

    noob555 (11-24-2010)

  16. #75
    KiaFazool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    109
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Bored
    put me in

    ill do my best to play as long as i can

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast