Thread: Fucking Lag.

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    2,627
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    346
    My Mood
    Buzzed

    Fucking Lag.

    How do you guys cope with lag? I stopped playing CA for awhile because the lag was pissing me off. That and the game is run by money. Money=NX="Skill"

    But on topic: What do you guys do about lag? Does RAM actually help?



  2. #2
    HoboMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Same as 666HiddenMaster666
    Posts
    865
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Try playing MW2, shit's even worse

  3. #3
    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    2,627
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    346
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by HoboMaster View Post
    Try playing MW2, shit's even worse
    Modern Warfare 2 is undoubtedly the second worse game in the CoD franchise. Next to CoD 3.



  4. #4
    HoboMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Same as 666HiddenMaster666
    Posts
    865
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post


    Modern Warfare 2 is undoubtedly the second worse game in the CoD franchise. Next to CoD 3.
    Lawls
    So I'm in a game with a decent 60~100 ping
    and then comes in shitloads of 200+pingers
    after that i left, joined another room, had 103 ping while everyone has 100- and I had massive FPS lag
    Fuck 200+pingers

  5. #5
    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    2,627
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    346
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by HoboMaster View Post


    Lawls
    So I'm in a game with a decent 60~100 ping
    and then comes in shitloads of 200+pingers
    after that i left, joined another room, had 103 ping while everyone has 100- and I had massive FPS lag
    Fuck 200+pingers
    Lmfao your like sucks. I always leave the lobby whenever I see a 200+ come in. No questions asked.



  6. #6
    HoboMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Same as 666HiddenMaster666
    Posts
    865
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post


    Lmfao your like sucks. I always leave the lobby whenever I see a 200+ come in. No questions asked.
    FML big time
    CA's more decent now since it doesn't go crazy and use all my CPU

  7. #7
    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    2,627
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    346
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by HoboMaster View Post


    FML big time
    CA's more decent now since it doesn't go crazy and use all my CPU
    Its still completely run by people who have NX. You play with GP only, and you basically have no change of going over a 1.0. And it still lags like hell.

    Any lag-reducing suggestions?



  8. #8
    HoboMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Same as 666HiddenMaster666
    Posts
    865
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post


    Its still completely run by people who have NX. You play with GP only, and you basically have no change of going over a 1.0. And it still lags like hell.

    Any lag-reducing suggestions?
    Gamebooster v2 Premium version (I got keygen)
    Piriform's Defraggler
    Piriform's CCleaner
    IObit's Advanced System Care Premium (Used keygen)
    Set every setting to low except the ___X___ thing

  9. #9
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    t urn on your fan to the max
    wait till your comp crashes from over heat
    wait 10 seconds
    restart
    your fans should be on at the MAX

  10. #10
    HoboMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Same as 666HiddenMaster666
    Posts
    865
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    t urn on your fan to the max
    wait till your comp crashes from over heat
    wait 10 seconds
    restart
    your fans should be on at the MAX
    Isn't there a chance of the fan failing forever?

  11. #11
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    t urn on your fan to the max
    wait till your comp crashes from over heat
    wait 10 seconds
    restart
    your fans should be on at the MAX
    Sounds like Heart Surgery

  12. #12
    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    2,627
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    346
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by De La Ghetto View Post


    Sounds like Heart Surgery
    And I'm squeemish. So I think I'll download booster programs. Thanks anyways Henry.



  13. #13
    dw3fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    WESTSIDE bitches
    Posts
    2,822
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    198
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    buy a better computer
    https://soundcloud.com/pnastybeats
    Subscribe + Rate!

  14. #14
    sauravdn12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    465
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Amazed
    depends on the type of cpu, gpu nd internet

    Ram does help