Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Animal_Instinct's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    439
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

    Man to man. Scratch that..Man to hacker.

    Never used any hacks or modded anything. Probably the only thing I ever done wrong is powerlevel. But here's a question to some of you script users..While you're aimbotting and opk'ing in a room, what would you say what gets on your nerves the most? Obviously you're in the trolling position making legits rage and what not. But I wonder if there's anything that could be said to offend you guys.

    The only thing I can think of is you guys feed on attention. The more people you see rage at you, the more enjoyment you get. Thus, when a opk'er or obvious hacker comes in and starts blasting on everyone, I just ignore them completely most of the time. The end result usually makes them leave out of boredom "sometimes."
    Last edited by Animal_Instinct; 11-28-2010 at 11:55 PM.

  2. #2
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Animal_Instinct View Post
    Never used any hacks or modded anything. Probably the only thing I ever done wrong is powerlevel. But here's a question to some of you script users..While you're aimbotting and opk'ing in a room, what would you say what gets on your nerves the most? Obviously you're in the trolling position making legits rage and what not. But I wonder if there's anything that could be said to offend you guys.

    The only thing I can think of is you guys feed on attention. The more people you see rage at you, the more enjoyment you get. Thus, when a opk'er or obvious hacker comes in and starts blasting on everyone, I just ignore them completely most of the time. The end result usually makes them leave out of boredom "sometimes."
    You are wrong Sir.

    A poor blood hacker, doesnt need ppl QQ'ing in the game to have fun. The simple fact that I have the power to kill everybody whenever I want, is the best part of hacking. Even when Im hacking on a low profile.

    For example: If im playing Clan War againts some hacker, I adjust my settings in order to pwn them; I decide the intensity of your way to die, cuz there are no more option if you play with me dude



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  3. #3
    Animal_Instinct's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    439
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    At least you're honest.

  4. #4
    pimpinallovertheworld666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under a palm tree, shaded from the blazing heat of summer....
    Posts
    972
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Fine
    I don't like other hackers....fuck y'all, it's my room, GTHO!

  5. #5
    jujucross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Beef
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpinallovertheworld666 View Post
    I don't like other hackers....fuck y'all, it's my room, GTHO!
    agreed, i know when someone is hacking and i try my best to target that person... thieves dont like thieves, hackers dont like hackers..



    Press the "Thanks**" button....now!!or else...









    **only press if i helped you

  6. #6
    BossMan.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BossWorld
    Posts
    3,314
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Feels good to pwn people.
    It's like a safe drug.
    Not really safe but...safer than real drugs.



  7. #7
    Tibirius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Elm Street, not sleeping
    Posts
    1,047
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    98
    My Mood
    Amused
    i dont really opk much anymore unless theres another hacker, then i only opk them

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tibirius For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Disturbed (11-29-2010)

  9. #8
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1063
    Thanks
    2,559
    I only hack in fireteam, and in normal games, I hack if there is another hacker, targeting them.

    Playing legit in normal games is more fun for me, then hacking.


  10. #9
    HiddenoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    840
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Hacking is like driving off a bridge, it's easy to do, but the results are bad.
    :P

  11. #10
    mooserman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    529
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenoO View Post
    Hacking is like driving off a bridge, it's easy to do, but the results are bad.
    :P
    Nice anology. Anyways what I think enxon should do about the hacks is make a server for hackers sot ehy can run loose with eachotehr ratehr than piss off legit people (like me). This weekend i rage quit ca more than a few times because it was such a hack-fest.
    [YOUTUBE]NsOG1khq8Rs[/YOUTUBE]

    ^^^Check Out the Crazy Black Chick that was on my Bus^^^






  12. #11
    Animal_Instinct's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    439
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by mooserman View Post
    Nice anology. Anyways what I think enxon should do about the hacks is make a server for hackers sot ehy can run loose with eachotehr ratehr than piss off legit people (like me). This weekend i rage quit ca more than a few times because it was such a hack-fest.
    That's why they made papa server. Probably the only server where no one will report or fraps you since you're able to use legit hacks (given by nexon). Other than opk anyway.

    Honestly, when I'm in a good mood and in the "dgaf" attitude, and some dude comes in hacking and other kids start raging..I actually find it hella hilarious sometimes lol. Does that make me a hypocrite?

  13. #12
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    troll detected

  14. #13
    Animal_Instinct's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    439
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Fatality View Post
    Feels good to pwn people.
    It's like a safe drug.
    Not really safe but...safer than real drugs.
    Good thing for hacks then. If it weren't for fps games and hacks, I wonder if violence rate in real life would be any higher. What else could feed the sadistic nature of a human? May be a bad analogy/farce lol, but it's a theory to think about.

  15. #14
    Jarppi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    مص مقيت والدتي دي
    Posts
    6,088
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    1,503
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Animal_Instinct View Post
    Never used any hacks or modded anything. Probably the only thing I ever done wrong is powerlevel. But here's a question to some of you script users..While you're aimbotting and opk'ing in a room, what would you say what gets on your nerves the most? Obviously you're in the trolling position making legits rage and what not. But I wonder if there's anything that could be said to offend you guys.

    The only thing I can think of is you guys feed on attention. The more people you see rage at you, the more enjoyment you get. Thus, when a opk'er or obvious hacker comes in and starts blasting on everyone, I just ignore them completely most of the time. The end result usually makes them leave out of boredom "sometimes."
    legit, ur not welcome, turn dark side for once or gtfo (once is for ever, i used to mod ALOT)

  16. #15
    F3LONIOUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Lurking
    It's like a kid burning ants with a magnifying glass.

    You never hear the ants QQ, but that doesn't make it any less enjoyable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast