Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Animal_Instinct's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    439
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

    Potential guide for the mass?

    I was thinking about making a guide on how to earn nx from nexon s.u.rveys, but I noticed the word was bleeped out in another post. No referral links or whatever, just a guide from earning nx from nexon su.rveys. Can I or no? It'll include blackhat methods as well that I use.

  2. #2
    Tibirius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Elm Street, not sleeping
    Posts
    1,047
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    98
    My Mood
    Amused
    go ahead, put it in the tutorial section, ill give you $6 alertpay if u do the sur veys for me cus im banned from them (5k nx value for $6 alertpay) thats enough to buy vip at some places

  3. #3
    BenXer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,199
    Reputation
    322
    Thanks
    720
    YES .

  4. #4
    Sm4rtAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Backing up SmartAlley
    Posts
    225
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Fine
    So you telling me that ppl need a tut or a guide to make surv.eys?


  5. #5
    Animal_Instinct's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    439
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Tibirius View Post
    go ahead, put it in the tutorial section, ill give you $6 alertpay if u do the sur veys for me cus im banned from them (5k nx value for $6 alertpay) thats enough to buy vip at some places
    Hmmm I might take up on that offer. I don't have an alertpay account, but I'll sign one up and keep you posted. Btw, have you tried resetting your ip? I got banned from peanutlabs before and all I did was reset my IP and then I was good to go again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sm4rtAlley View Post
    So you telling me that ppl need a tut or a guide to make surv.eys?
    Just to show the basic methods that I use for those that have a hard time earning nx from them. Same methods that any other veteran gpt site user uses on the regular.

    But alright, I'll probably write one up in a day or two. I'm too tired atm haha.

  6. #6
    kingcoolryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    67
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Tired
    What about people in other country's?
    ... I Have all the aus ones covered

  7. #7
    BossMan.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BossWorld
    Posts
    3,314
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I already made one.



  8. #8
    Animal_Instinct's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    439
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by kingcoolryan View Post
    What about people in other country's?
    ... I Have all the aus ones covered
    That's probably the negative thing about them is that most of the ******s is only available to the United States. Usually when you access an offer, they can automatically tell what region you're coming from. And I'm not 100% sure on how to bypass that. You could maybe use a proxy, but I think you can get banned from doing that. But who knows, maybe I'll start up a service doing Nx ******s for cash.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Fatality View Post
    I already made one.
    Aww nvm then lol. Someone beat me to it!

  9. #9
    BossMan.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BossWorld
    Posts
    3,314
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Animal_Instinct View Post
    That's probably the negative thing about them is that most of the ******s is only available to the United States. Usually when you access an offer, they can automatically tell what region you're coming from. And I'm not 100% sure on how to bypass that. You could maybe use a proxy, but I think you can get banned from doing that. But who knows, maybe I'll start up a service doing Nx ******s for cash.



    Aww nvm then lol. Someone beat me to it!
    Made it like months and months ago.
    It's dead.
    You can make a new one.



  10. #10
    Animal_Instinct's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    439
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    If you already covered the same content, I'll pass lol. Is yours in the tutorial section?

  11. #11
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mm.. why not?