Thread: Legit players

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 61
  1. #16
    Gaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,364
    Reputation
    494
    Thanks
    1,020
    Whats the point of being legit if you have an account on a hacking site?




  2. #17
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    i was a hacker but scince my new account no don't plan on hacking again

  3. #18
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by -Gh0st-™ View Post
    Whats the point of being legit if you have an account on a hacking site?
    There is more to this site than just hacking, there is a debate section, writing, art, music, hacking (computer), torrents, etc.

    I'm here because I am a helpful contributor to this site.

  4. #19
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    I always played legit

  5. #20
    SpaceMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I forgot. :/
    Posts
    4,291
    Reputation
    162
    Thanks
    896
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Clinton View Post
    I always played legit


  6. #21
    Unsuccessful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Road to Success
    Posts
    10,515
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    715
    me cuz i dun play it

    Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

  7. #22
    0hShit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Theres no x percent hacker. If you hack, you hack.

    I have nothing about hacks. 90 percent of the time I play legit, the other 10 i use hacks for the lulz. But that 10 percent makes me a hacker.

  8. #23
    Unsuccessful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Road to Success
    Posts
    10,515
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    715
    never hacked this

    Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

  9. #24
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    i quit hacking not long after i started and i have changed my ISP recently and before that removed all traces of hax from my pc





  10. #25
    Unsuccessful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Road to Success
    Posts
    10,515
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    715
    i shud start againt ho

    Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

  11. #26
    jujucross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Beef
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Brooding
    anyone can claim to be legit...but the fact that your on this forum removes any chance of people actually believing you.

    you all hack!! thats why your here!



    Press the "Thanks**" button....now!!or else...









    **only press if i helped you

  12. #27
    Unsuccessful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Road to Success
    Posts
    10,515
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    715
    troof ^

    Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

  13. #28
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by jujucross View Post
    anyone can claim to be legit...but the fact that your on this forum removes any chance of people actually believing you.

    you all hack!! thats why your here!
    people will always have their own opinions about things they never understand

    then someone will come along and shut them the fuck down





  14. #29
    EwanWarFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    548
    Reputation
    -4
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    I am legiit

  15. #30
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    cool story bro?
    let me tv that for you





Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast