Thread: CoD Blackops

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    John Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    520
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    69

    Thumbs up CoD Blackops

    It has sharpened my combat arms skills
    I at least go 2:1 kdr now
    >: D
    now i know never to go full auto.
    YOu guys should try CoD out

  2. #2
    EL_PACHUCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,703
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    62
    cod black ops can suk my balls all day.too realistic for me
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post


    Son, if your parental units do not approve of female buttocks for a young man's viewing, then I am fearful for the nature of your sexual orientation.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanBoBoEgan View Post


    u have too much ass to be a minion

    jk

    u could probly (i would trust u)

    i dont decide that though...
    Quote Originally Posted by eXaLtIc™ View Post
    PS: EL_PACHUCO i love your avatar my gf has the same ass as that but better ;D

  3. #3
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Lol, thats the perks of playing harder games. If you suck in COD, you own at CA

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Obama For This Useful Post:

    John Jack (12-05-2010)

  5. #4
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    Lol, thats the perks of playing harder games. If you suck in COD, you own at CA
    lol
    Just glad you cant go MLC with tactical knife anymore.

  6. #5
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Melee really needs to buffed in CA like it's a 1hk in CoD

  7. #6
    Spook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,649
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    568
    Games like CS:S and CoD really helped me improve so I support the idea of people buying Black Ops but remember to learn where the pause button is.
    I'm back.

  8. #7
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    MW2 fucked up my skills even though it's addicting and makes me rage
    FML
    Gonna try BO soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  9. #8
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    IDGAF, MLC made me start smoking weed.

  10. #9
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    MW2 makes you a sprayer cause it has no recoil

  11. #10
    Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    11,453
    Reputation
    342
    Thanks
    3,514
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    Lol, thats the perks of playing harder games. If you suck in COD, you own at CA
    you own at cod, YOU EPIC OWN ON CA

  12. #11
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post


    you own at cod, YOU EPIC OWN ON CA
    Not if you have Down Syndrome lol
    Then you suck at both

  13. #12
    HiddenoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    840
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Devilish
    CoD: Black ops is a bit un-fun for me..
    They took off quick scoping by about a second and a half longer to scope in, plus the sniper scope is aimed by at least 1 1/2 inch away from the target you had your cross hairs on when you scope..I was like one of the best Quick/No scopers in Mw2, but since Activision made black ops, they ruined all of the sniper fun.

  14. #13
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenoO View Post
    CoD: Black ops is a bit un-fun for me..
    They took off quick scoping by about a second and a half longer to scope in, plus the sniper scope is aimed by at least 1 1/2 inch away from the target you had your cross hairs on when you scope..I was like one of the best Quick/No scopers in Mw2, but since Activision made black ops, they ruined all of the sniper fun.
    Run around with a machine gun then
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  15. #14
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    I've noticed crossfire is one of the noobiest games out there..

    i barely ever play it but i always come in first place.



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  16. #15
    SpaceMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I forgot. :/
    Posts
    4,291
    Reputation
    162
    Thanks
    896
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I own at CoD, i own at CA, i own everybody.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast