Thread: Need Coders

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    sfking1228's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2

    Need Coders

    Are there any coders, that know c++ or Vb?

    Im looking to make a group, that has experience.

    Minimum requirements to join:

    Knows somthing useful. of c++. or VB
    Created Simple programs, such as a crosshair, or a basic injector.
    Active.

    Proof of the requirements will be asked.

    You do not need to be a stickleback, or a Legendary.

    Main Goal :
    Release Public Hacks For Soldierfront, Combat Arms ,and Other Fps.

    Maximum Members : 20- this may be to much.




    My Proof
    Last edited by sfking1228; 12-05-2010 at 05:33 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to sfking1228 For This Useful Post:

    jord9 (12-05-2010)

  3. #2
    luongoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N Korea
    Posts
    551
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    102
    My Mood
    Cynical
    depends, are you a programmer?

    3 years ago, I was hacking/playing Combat Arms thinking it was the best FPS ever made. Now, I own Black Ops, Modern Warfare 2, Bad Company 2 and Quantum of Solace. Every time I play COD, it all comes down to skill from Combat Arms.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN
    i read your sig,

    and its true, playing against SO many hackers in CA

    increases your skill against legit player in other games!
    Sure... Thats what i meant

    And when I play Combat Arms now, I play better because the other games have taught me to watch for campers
    Respect list: http://www.mpgh.net/forummbers/list/

  4. #3
    sfking1228's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by luongoo View Post
    depends, are you a programmer?
    Yes , i can prove this,

    Do you program?

  5. #4
    Fabolous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    2,706
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Coding groups aren't allowed "i think". It causes problems i think it was stated in the rules.

  6. #5
    sfking1228's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by luongoo View Post
    depends, are you a programmer?
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownCoder View Post
    Coding groups aren't allowed "i think". It causes problems i think it was stated in the rules.
    what do you mean.?
    On this website?

  7. #6
    Fabolous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    2,706
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by sfking1228 View Post
    what do you mean.?
    On this website?
    I'm pretty sure it was on MPGH.

  8. #7
    ғᴜᴋᴏᴊʀ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,568
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    141
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownCoder View Post


    I'm pretty sure it was on MPGH.
    Coding groups are OK I'm pretty sure. I had one a while back, and we made a couple hacks.

    @OP:

    Knowing 90% of C++ Is pretty much impossible. I doubt Bjarne Stroustrup even knows 75% of C++. Knowing 90% of C++ would be spectacular. You would need to know D3D, basic functions, advanced functions, practically all of the common header files by heart, practically all functions by heart. No way, no how. Good-luck finding someone that doesn't exist.



    MPGH in 5 words:

    Quote Originally Posted by ZEROProJect View Post
    1 in a million community

  9. #8
    sfking1228's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by -TwEaK View Post


    Coding groups are OK I'm pretty sure. I had one a while back, and we made a couple hacks.

    @OP:

    Knowing 90% of C++ Is pretty much impossible. I doubt Bjarne Stroustrup even knows 75% of C++. Knowing 90% of C++ would be spectacular. You would need to know D3D, basic functions, advanced functions, practically all of the common header files by heart, practically all functions by heart. No way, no how. Good-luck finding someone that doesn't exist.

    Lol, I mean, Someone Who has experince in c++. Or D3d

  10. #9
    luongoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N Korea
    Posts
    551
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    102
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by sfking1228 View Post
    Lol, I mean, Someone Who has experince in c++. Or D3d
    well, you wrote 90 :P

    3 years ago, I was hacking/playing Combat Arms thinking it was the best FPS ever made. Now, I own Black Ops, Modern Warfare 2, Bad Company 2 and Quantum of Solace. Every time I play COD, it all comes down to skill from Combat Arms.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN
    i read your sig,

    and its true, playing against SO many hackers in CA

    increases your skill against legit player in other games!
    Sure... Thats what i meant

    And when I play Combat Arms now, I play better because the other games have taught me to watch for campers
    Respect list: http://www.mpgh.net/forummbers/list/

  11. #10
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,784
    My Mood
    Sad
    You're funny.

    "90% of C++". You cannot evaluate your knowledge of a language to a percentage of something, because a standard (or, the "100%") to compare yourself against does not exist.

    EDIT : Way to edit your post :L

    Anyway, work is in sig, and the biggest hit to Nexon and the Combat Arms community is coming ...
    Last edited by freedompeace; 12-05-2010 at 05:31 PM.

  12. #11
    sfking1228's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
    You're funny.

    "90% of C++". You cannot evaluate your knowledge of a language to a percentage of something, because a standard (or, the "100%") to compare yourself against does not exist.

    EDIT : Way to edit your post :L

    Anyway, work is in sig, and the biggest hit to Nexon and the Combat Arms community is coming ...
    are you in a hacking group?

  13. #12
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,784
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by sfking1228 View Post
    are you in a hacking group?
    Nope, solo ):

  14. #13
    sfking1228's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
    Nope, solo ):


    Let me know if you wanna code somtime then

  15. #14
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,784
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by sfking1228 View Post
    Let me know if you wanna code somtime then
    I'm already coding :L

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/197-combat...-one-week.html

  16. #15
    sfking1228's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post


    cool, can i help, does your hacks have unlimted ammo