Thread: Alot to say

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33
  1. #16
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow

    little people raging


    Multi

  2. #17
    AER0THEME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    btw sorry for caps :P

  3. #18
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by AER0THEME View Post
    ok first of im not a hacker. im 13
    i mod/help people and code hacks for other people's fun use of them.
    so i wanna say i know more then ~heartlessgaykid~ u no "shit"
    i know way more then u do and if u ever need help with
    mods, xbox/xbox360, ps3, windows 7 and xp acer.hp,dell laptop's
    pretty much anything u can think of cause i own all those up there and alot more im just the average kid with lots of knowledge.
    look at you posts, 22 to what... about 3,000?
    stupid troll.

    b4 u say post count doesnt matter, it does.

    BUT.

    coolstorybro, wanna cookie?

  4. #19
    AER0THEME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    lmao just joined fag and i code hacks so fk u.

  5. #20
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1063
    Thanks
    2,559
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Only three people should be talked to about Combat Arms Hacks and to get help: Spook, Mouzie, and Heartless, we are the only people APPROVED by the forum to help people.
    I was never removed from PHS. I got promoted.


  6. #21
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    The kid can jabbertalk.

    Jabber Jabber Jabber
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  7. #22
    Jabooty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,143
    Reputation
    90
    Thanks
    138
    You're 13 and claim you can do all that?
    Proof, i bet they're low quality and you use pre-made tools and what not to get shit done and learn from youtube tutorials.

  8. #23
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Heartless is annoying and so are you.
    No one gives a fuck about your problems
    I'm annoying, but not an annoying faggot.

    Quote Originally Posted by AER0THEME View Post
    YES I CAN CODE A HACK NO I DONT RELEASE I SELL IT VIP. NOT TELLING SITE CAUSE IT'S AS U SAID ADVERTISING ILL MAKE A SIMPLE HACK WHEN I GET CAUGHT UP IN SCHOOL AND MY HACK HAS FULL AIMBOT 99% TELEKILL-FULL OPK-FULL REZ CHAMS AND REG CHAMS
    AIM BONE-HEAD CHEST NUTS LEG. SUPER BULLETS GHOST MOD GLITCHER A BUNCH MORE AND I KNOW ALOT FOR AN AVERAGE TEEN MY HACK IS SIMPLE 10$ MONTHLY 3 MONTHS 35$
    5MONTHS 40$ 1YEAR 55$ I DONT WANNA RELEASE SOMETHING VIP HERE ONLY BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT EVERYONE ENJOYING IT WHILE I HAVE PEOPLE PAYING FOR IT U WOULD UNDER STAND THAT RIGHT 2 WOULDN'T U?
    Any screenshots and the name of the website blurred out?
    And the functions actually work?
    I think not.
    And why would .Rez chams be in a hack?
    sir, boast too much.
    Faggot.

  9. #24
    User1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Above the influence
    Posts
    4,085
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Crappy
    I believe a 99% aimbot means, it will miss 1 bullet out of every 100... oh wait never mind, 99% just means hes bullshitting us and it doesn't work.
    Any donations would help


    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun


    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    [21:13] CoderNever: HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    Yes it is me... Yup Yup




  10. #25
    Jabooty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,143
    Reputation
    90
    Thanks
    138
    "Grow up. 13 year old compulsive liar? stop the flaming and rage and get out to the real world. show us proof you can do all you say."

  11. #26
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Kid = Banned

    Therefore,

    Kid = Cannot show proof.

    Therefore,

    Kid = Liar.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  12. #27
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post
    Kid = Banned

    Therefore,

    Kid = Cannot show proof.

    Therefore,

    Kid = Liar.
    Therefore,

    I>Kid.

  13. #28
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by ~HeartLessKid~ View Post
    Therefore,

    I>Kid.
    Yup.

    Therefore,

    HeartLessKid = Winner
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  14. #29
    Jabooty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,143
    Reputation
    90
    Thanks
    138
    I banned him already
    now shut the fuck up and close this

  15. #30
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabooty671 View Post
    I banned him already
    now shut the fuck up and close this
    Too bad you're not Combat Arms moderator anymore.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast