There are very few things that a soldier should be worried about, but an 8 vs. hundreds battle like Operation: Desert Fox is definitely one of them. Central Command would prefer that you make it out of this suicide mission alive, so they're sending one of the best in the field, Codename: Raven, to help you out...but they're not making any promises. Good luck!
New Fireteam Mode (CL1):
Operation: Desert Fox
After gathering intelligence, the government discovers that terrorists are launching a massive attack. To stop the terrorists, forces are sent to investigate. Soon, they find a suspect they believe to be behind the plan and carry out a mission to capture him alive. The mission is to locate the suspect in a labyrinthian city, obtain the attack information, and stop the terrorist attack.
You will have to clear 4 sectors in order to successfully complete Operation: Desert Fox. This time, however, you will have a choice. Capture the terrorist known as "Z" alive, and extract the Intel you require to make safe passage through the remaining sectors, or kill him, and figure out your own way to survive. Either way, you'll have to scour buildings and vehicles for information, take out anti-air artillery, and catch a helicopter out of the area, all while defending against the most skilled and deadly terrorists in the world.
New NX Items:
New Specialist: Codename: Raven
Scorpion's PP-19 MOD (Epic), available from the Supply Crate MYST-N
New GP Item:
M417 CQB, available at Captain V
New Clan Item:
P99, available at Clan Level 4
Other Game Changes and Updates: New Features:
• Players can now join Fireteam matches in progress, with the window for joining open for up to 5 minutes in Cabin Fever matches and up to 3 minutes in Black Lung, Desert Fox and Desert Thunder.
• The “Enter” button has proper functionality in the “Enter Password for Game Room” window.
• Fixed an exploit that allowed abusers to freeze other players’ clients.
• Some Game files have been repackaged to reduce client size and improve performance.
• Nut Shot Accolade is less squirrely, has significantly greater seasonal flare.
• Login screen and lobby background image has been changed.
• Lobby Background Music has undergone a seasonal adjustment.
• Players can now have up to 200 items in their inventory, up from 100.
• Keep your eyes open, you might see hints of an upcoming feature around!