Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. #16
    pandalizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    pie
    Posts
    222
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebob97 View Post
    any major is usually a 8 year old kid who asks his parents for 30$ nx cards every day.

    he will fall for it
    ***$25 cards, they don't make $30 dollar cards.**
    but for your predicament, can you give any more details???
    sounds like you are trying to switch the email/password of a mjr1 account without the person knowing? am i correct?

  2. #17
    EL_PACHUCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,703
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    62
    i have my own prblems i changed my password on my lt5 but i forgot the dam pass i have no access to my email acc whatsoever im so pissed.

    but u can send a ticket requesting u have no access to the email and reqeust a email change
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post


    Son, if your parental units do not approve of female buttocks for a young man's viewing, then I am fearful for the nature of your sexual orientation.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanBoBoEgan View Post


    u have too much ass to be a minion

    jk

    u could probly (i would trust u)

    i dont decide that though...
    Quote Originally Posted by eXaLtIc™ View Post
    PS: EL_PACHUCO i love your avatar my gf has the same ass as that but better ;D

  3. #18
    sugar04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    479
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    i can help you but it make take time [Xploit]

  4. #19
    EL_PACHUCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,703
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    62
    help me or smartalley???
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post


    Son, if your parental units do not approve of female buttocks for a young man's viewing, then I am fearful for the nature of your sexual orientation.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanBoBoEgan View Post


    u have too much ass to be a minion

    jk

    u could probly (i would trust u)

    i dont decide that though...
    Quote Originally Posted by eXaLtIc™ View Post
    PS: EL_PACHUCO i love your avatar my gf has the same ass as that but better ;D

  5. #20
    Tibirius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Elm Street, not sleeping
    Posts
    1,047
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    98
    My Mood
    Amused
    you be stealin peoples accounts, not cool bruh

  6. #21
    EL_PACHUCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,703
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    62
    who me tiberious??????????
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post


    Son, if your parental units do not approve of female buttocks for a young man's viewing, then I am fearful for the nature of your sexual orientation.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanBoBoEgan View Post


    u have too much ass to be a minion

    jk

    u could probly (i would trust u)

    i dont decide that though...
    Quote Originally Posted by eXaLtIc™ View Post
    PS: EL_PACHUCO i love your avatar my gf has the same ass as that but better ;D

  7. #22
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebob97 View Post
    any major is usually a 8 year old kid who asks his parents for 30$ nx cards every day.

    he will fall for it
    Not really

    Quote Originally Posted by pandalizer View Post

    but for your predicament, can you give any more details???
    sounds like you are trying to switch the email/password of a mjr1 account without the person knowing? am i correct?
    All details needed is on the first post on this thread. No matter who is the owner of the account or if the person doesnt know about it.

    Just imagine that you Alternate email got hacked and you dont have it anymore. I want to remove that alternate email from a Windows Live Mail account.

    Quote Originally Posted by EL_PACHUCO View Post

    but u can send a ticket requesting u have no access to the email and reqeust a email change
    Nexon will never change an email account. Im looking something fast.

    Quote Originally Posted by sugar04 View Post
    i can help you but it make take time [Xploit]
    details

    Quote Originally Posted by EL_PACHUCO View Post
    help me or smartalley???
    This is my thread, not yours... -_-

    Quote Originally Posted by Tibirius View Post
    you be stealin peoples accounts, not cool bruh
    No offense but, while is not on MPGH or your account; is not your problem.

    Is a long story and I dont feel to talk here about it.



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  8. #23
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish
    did u try googling it?

  9. #24
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken™ View Post
    did u try googling it?
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    I dont know and I dont have enough time to google it cause Im busy at work these days.

    Anyway I tried on google and nothing founded.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I just increased the prize:

    I will gift 2 Supply Myst-G

    and Anaconda Silver Permanent



    Take in consideration that Im gifting that gun because is on sale (5x Nx) while it last.
    Last edited by SmartAlley; 12-17-2010 at 07:02 PM.



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  10. #25
    .Aeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    132
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    44
    do you have the email of that alternate email? if yes, i might ask my bro to help me get the password for it. apparently, my bro knows a hotmail / windows live exploit that can retrieve passwords and it works 50% of the time. when my bro gets home ima ask him.

    edit: the exploit was patched ):
    Last edited by .Aeon; 12-18-2010 at 03:56 PM.



    --------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by formage
    obama stop giving speeches and CHANGE!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by D3Dh0oker View Post
    i code faster than i prostitute

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to .Aeon For This Useful Post:

    SmartAlley (12-18-2010)

  12. #26
    Brecht Algoet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General< CA Mods
    Posts
    5,413
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    594
    i saw a thread somewhere to solve this
    gonna search....

  13. #27
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by .Aeon View Post
    do you have the email of that alternate email? if yes, i might ask my bro to help me get the password for it. apparently, my bro knows a hotmail / windows live exploit that can retrieve passwords and it works 50% of the time. when my bro gets home ima ask him.

    edit: the exploit was patched ):
    Thank you very much.

    At least you tried to help.



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12