Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 61
  1. #46
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Weedthesea View Post
    But not quite as good as me or AVGN
    No, but I'm still special

    I'll 1 vs 1 you sometimes...
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  2. #47
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    No, but I'm still special

    I'll 1 vs 1 you sometimes...
    i don't play CA much anymore and unless i get a new Cable for My Xbox controller and Configure it i would get smashed





  3. #48
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Weedthesea View Post
    i don't play CA much anymore and unless i get a new Cable for My Xbox controller and Configure it i would get smashed
    Well, if your ever want to give your account away... I'm here
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  4. #49
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    Well, if your ever want to give your account away... I'm here
    giveaway? Never
    Sell Yeah





  5. #50
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Weedthesea View Post
    giveaway? Never
    Sell Yeah
    Well, if you change your mind about selling your account and decided you wanted to give it away for free.. I'm here
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  6. #51
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    Well, if you change your mind about selling your account and decided you wanted to give it away for free.. I'm here
    im sure i would give something away for free





  7. #52
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Weedthesea View Post
    im sure i would give something away for free
    , Well I'm first on your list
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  8. #53
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    , Well I'm first on your list
    you would be if i had a list





  9. #54
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Shocking View Post
    Doubt it ;x
    Bet you can still own me

  10. #55
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Weedthesea View Post
    you would be if i had a list


    NOOOOO!!
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  11. #56
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    I hack and Im very good at hacking.

    But damn Mouzie I thought you were a better player (no offense), I can rape you very easy playing legit with my 30 FPS...



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  12. #57
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    I hack and Im very good at hacking.

    But damn Mouzie I thought you were a better player (no offense), I can rape you very easy playing legit with my 30 FPS...
    I've been playing bad to be honest. Which ticks me off as I know I am a good player. I mostly get a 1.7+ KDR Also, I never used that gun much before and so I am trying to get use to it.

  13. #58
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I've been playing bad to be honest. Which ticks me off as I know I am a good player. I mostly get a 1.7+ KDR Also, I never used that gun much before and so I am trying to get use to it.
    That's a good point. M4 Super 90 is beast but if you know how to use it well, ppl will call you hacker in all rooms, elite mods will rage kick you all the time.



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  14. #59
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    That's a good point. M4 Super 90 is beast but if you know how to use it well, ppl will call you hacker in all rooms, elite mods will rage kick you all the time.
    I know, but I've been getting newbie fever. I am missing one or more shots.. like the person is in front.. but I just MISS.

  15. #60
    David's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Guantanamo Bay
    Posts
    4,613
    Reputation
    405
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    you are proooooo

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast