Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 67
  1. #16
    Tony Stark`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,370
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    458
    Quote Originally Posted by De La Ghetto View Post


    Depends who you are
    >>>>......? what u mean

  2. #17
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmission View Post


    >>>>......? what u mean
    like my family, my moms a fat bitch, and my dads a total faggot.
    sooooo
    on Christmas, i have to do house work wit my dad.
    Yeah, were celebrating Christmas wit working.
    FUCKING GAY.

  3. #18
    Pandemic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,595
    Reputation
    143
    Thanks
    275
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMan View Post

    You guys have no life. Playing CA on Christmas.
    agreed

  4. #19
    Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH where else?
    Posts
    5,969
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    539
    My Mood
    Busy
    Wow, why? Christmas be special.

  5. #20
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Vocal View Post
    Wow, why? Christmas be special.
    how is it special?
    there is no god or jesus

  6. #21
    Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH where else?
    Posts
    5,969
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    539
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
    how is it special?
    there is no god or jesus
    I didnt say anything about god. Im saying you should spend christmas with your family.

  7. #22
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Vocal View Post


    I didnt say anything about god. Im saying you should spend christmas with your family.
    well i am, but not in a "good" way.
    since my dad has the next week off, he said were doing taxes today and tomorrow, painting my moms rooms' celing, painting the master bathroom, get new furniture, ect.

    So im being my dads bitch 4 christmas.

  8. #23
    Tony Stark`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,370
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    458
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
    how is it special?
    there is no god or jesus
    your wrong Godis real

  9. #24
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmission View Post


    your wrong Godis real
    proof or gtfo.

    YouTube - TheAmazingAtheist's Channel

  10. #25
    Tony Stark`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,370
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    458
    proof he doesnt plz

  11. #26
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmission View Post
    proof he doesnt plz
    when was the last time you saw him.

    ...that was easy.

  12. #27
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Everyone has their Own beliefs, and you keep your Beliefs to yourself.
    I myself belief in God & Jesus Christ, but I keep that to myself.

    Last Time I checked Believing/not Believing in God doesn't help you get Flags IN CA

  13. #28
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by De La Ghetto View Post
    Everyone has their Own beliefs, and you keep your Beliefs to yourself.
    I myself belief in God & Jesus Christ, but I keep that to myself.

    Last Time I checked Believing/not Believing in God doesn't help you get Flags IN CA
    And i respect that, all i ask of you is to look at the lyrics in the song in my siggy
    Unanswered - Suicide Silence
    Tell me if it made u think.

    I like how you (shadowmission) still didn't give me a reason tho.

  14. #29
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
    And i respect that, all i ask of you is to look at the lyrics in the song in my siggy
    Unanswered - Suicide Silence
    Tell me if it made u think.

    I like how you (shadowmission) still didn't give me a reason tho.
    Yes I saw the Lyrics in your Siggy. Although I highly Dis-agree, Who am I to tell you its Wrong? You believe and I believe in what I want. We Respect each Oher.

    /Everyones Happy.

    And as for Lyrics

    "I believe Jesus, is truly the only way
    And I celebrate Christmas because it's His birthday" - Owl City (The Christmas Song)

    BTW: Im not Coming at you, Just though i'd Share

  15. #30
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by De La Ghetto View Post


    Yes I saw the Lyrics in your Siggy. Although I highly Dis-agree, Who am I to tell you its Wrong? You believe and I believe in what I want. We Respect each Oher.

    /Everyones Happy.

    And as for Lyrics

    "I believe Jesus, is truly the only way
    And I celebrate Christmas because it's His birthday" - Owl City (The Christmas Song)

    BTW: Im not Coming at you, Just though i'd Share
    Yeah, I know you arn't, and i didn't mean to offend you, sorry if i did.
    Its just I hold a steriotype against Christains, and that their ignorant.

    /end discussion?


    EDIT: Im not calling you ignorant.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast