Thread: New...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 62
  1. #31
    Brecht Algoet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General< CA Mods
    Posts
    5,413
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    594
    teh best starter gun is m4a1
    you can put scopes silncer etc on it by modification
    and if you do the begin tut at CA you get GP
    uhmm...
    iyou see down ´inbox´ tere is you strter package in open it and you get weapons.

  2. #32
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    asap Buy the AK-47 and Tap fire it you rape
    Gravedigger Elim Pro, if you find you are good at it you can make 500+ gp each game





  3. #33
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Weedthesea View Post
    asap Buy the AK-47 and Tap fire it you rape
    Gravedigger Elim Pro, if you find you are good at it you can make 500+ gp each game
    is that better than junk flea OMA?

  4. #34
    Flash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    7,691
    Reputation
    561
    Thanks
    1,866
    My Mood
    Fine
    The best gun for me isAK-47 Gold Plated, the best snipe is TPG-1 Pro, i highly recommend that you buy it. ANd Utility Backpack is pretty good, you can have 4 guns / stuff if you have it.

    And the best map for me is Kill Creek, i'd like to snipe


    Former Middleman
    07-07-2011 - 09-13-2011





    Skype: mpgh.flash
    MSN: mpgh.flash@msn.com


    “I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.”
    - Eminem

  5. #35
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
    The best gun for me isAK-47 Gold Plated, the best snipe is TPG-1 Pro, i highly recommend that you buy it. ANd Utility Backpack is pretty good, you can have 4 guns / stuff if you have it.

    And the best map for me is Kill Creek, i'd like to snipe
    noooo
    best map ever is sector 25.
    /end.

  6. #36
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
    is that better than junk flea OMA?
    Elim pro Gravedigger back on Delta server





  7. #37
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Weedthesea View Post
    Elim pro Gravedigger back on Delta server
    thought ctf was faster?

  8. #38
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
    thought ctf was faster?
    you get suspended for boostingbesides 20+ kills in GB EP you can get up to 2k gp with passes on





  9. #39
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Weedthesea View Post
    you get suspended for boostingbesides 20+ kills in GB EP you can get up to 2k gp with passes on
    thank you.
    im not pressing it, because that would reward you, because i fucking hate you.

  10. #40
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
    thank you.
    im not pressing it, because that would reward you, because i fucking hate you.
    Why are you so hostile?
    All me and my friends are trying to point out is that while moddi ng games files you are essentially hacking





  11. #41
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Weedthesea View Post
    Why are you so hostile?
    All me and my friends are trying to point out is that while moddi ng games files you are essentially hacking
    because your a fuckingdicksuckingfaggotbitch.

    rez chams are not hacks.
    Last edited by deadskulz; 12-30-2010 at 03:14 PM.

  12. #42
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
    because your a fuckingdicksuckingfaggotbitch.

    rez chams are not mods.
    Sorry my bad
    What are they and how do you use them?





  13. #43
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Weedthesea View Post
    Sorry my bad
    What are they and how do you use them?
    stop being a smart ass.

    OT:
    thank you for the information.

  14. #44
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
    stop being a smart ass.

    OT:
    thank you for the information.
    no but if they arent mod what are they and how do you use them?

    I'm serious here





  15. #45
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Weedthesea View Post
    no but if they arent mod what are they and how do you use them?

    I'm serious here
    i said they are a mod.
    can you read?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast