Thread: 30k NX card

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 121 to 128 of 128
  1. #121
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post


    fucking seriously! >.<
    like i dont even go 2x positive and i get kicked as soon as i get a multi or ultra kill...fucking bullshit
    I got a fantastic with my r870se
    then got kicked
    right when i was about to go unbelivable

  2. #122
    SpaceMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I forgot. :/
    Posts
    4,291
    Reputation
    162
    Thanks
    896
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    I got a fantastic with my r870se
    then got kicked
    right when i was about to go unbelivable
    Ikr. One day, i'll get maself a SMod, and i'll kick all those who kills me.

  3. #123
    Shocking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your pants.
    Posts
    4,116
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    1,027
    My Mood
    Shocked
    @Noob555
    Never say l9 aw is the same as l9 with a s1 suppressor.
    THAT COULD GET YOU KILLED WOMAN!

  4. #124
    InHuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere with alot of girls
    Posts
    10,684
    Reputation
    655
    Thanks
    1,807
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Shocking View Post
    Never say l9 aw is the same as l9 with a s1 suppressor.
    THAT COULD GET YOU KILLED WOMAN!
    quoted for truth


    but ontopic anyone down for helping me? D:

  5. #125
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Shocking View Post
    @Noob555
    Never say l9 aw is the same as l9 with a s1 suppressor.
    THAT COULD GET YOU KILLED WOMAN!
    lul

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMan View Post


    Ikr. One day, i'll get maself a SMod, and i'll kick all those who kills me.
    once
    i
    had
    super
    elite
    mod
    i
    turned
    on
    team
    kill
    and
    i
    kept
    team
    killing
    everyone
    with
    law
    rpg
    and
    m32
    and
    then
    i
    randomly
    kicked
    people
    every
    20
    seconds

  6. #126
    Synns's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,176
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    2,554
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    What is that thing that starts with j and ends with ob?

  7. #127
    Based God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,284
    Reputation
    213
    Thanks
    197
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannus View Post
    What is that thing that starts with j and ends with ob?
    They one ur mom taught you?

    From Vocal


  8. #128
    SjoerdJr...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Manhattan. Why?
    Posts
    3,983
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    457
    My Mood
    Tired
    I need it more than you, i have absoulutley nothing

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789