Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32
  1. #1
    TheAvenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Justin Bieber`s House!Yeh Posts:19,251
    Posts
    1,469
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    134
    My Mood
    Doh

    About Combat Arms North America

    First of all as a start of this thread i wish you Happy New Year to all of you luck peace moar NX xD and stuff so

    So about CA NA i was trying to find some ways to play CA NA via PlatiniumHideIP but it didn`t work i tryed the old one that goube told me but that doesn`t work any more so i asked Obama idk his new name he told me to make a thread so is there any way i can play CA NA from Europe Please don`t make some rude comments like F**K u noob there is no proxy and stuff so please its serious.

  2. #2
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    dont waste your time to try an play CA NA, try to play CA Korea, much less hackers..

  3. #3
    TheAvenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Justin Bieber`s House!Yeh Posts:19,251
    Posts
    1,469
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    134
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
    dont waste your time to try an play CA NA, try to play CA Korea, much less hackers..
    ouuh ok but i dont know xD Korean xDDD and w t h plus how would i do that ..

  4. #4
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Why do u want to play na anyway?
    Ur prolly one of those ppl who come play na and hack on there and shit.

  5. #5
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by SidTwist View Post
    Why do u want to play na anyway?
    Ur prolly one of those ppl who come play na and hack on there and shit.
    Truth is, 90% of combat arms players hack, hacked before, or have some kind of an advantage over other players whether its a modded sniper, or an OP NX gun.

    Which is why CA fails.
    Nexon does not, as they are millionaires.

  6. #6
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by ~DownFall~ View Post
    Truth is, 90% of combat arms players hack, hacked before, or have some kind of an advantage over other players whether its a modded sniper, or an OP NX gun.

    Which is why CA fails.
    Nexon does not, as they are millionaires.
    This is true, but one day someone will buy out nexon, and the game will actually be fun.

  7. #7
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by SidTwist View Post


    This is true, but one day someone will buy out nexon, and the game will actually be fun.
    lol^^
    Keep dreaming buddy.
    Maybe when pigs learn to fly

  8. #8
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by ~DownFall~ View Post
    lol^^
    Keep dreaming buddy.
    Maybe when pigs learn to fly
    Google tried to buy it from nexon, but they didn't want sell to google...

  9. #9
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by SidTwist View Post


    Google tried to buy it from nexon, but they didn't want sell to google...
    source??
    /2short

  10. #10
    OwnerGovna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    I don't see why people want to play CA NA. The only thing it has that's 'better' about the NA versions of any of Nexon's games are that there are WAY more hackers in them.

  11. #11
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by OwnerGovna View Post
    I don't see why people want to play CA NA. The only thing it has that's 'better' about the NA versions of any of Nexon's games are that there are WAY more hackers in them.
    Well if ur in NA, you play NA
    If you speak English you play NA.

  12. #12
    Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH where else?
    Posts
    5,969
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    539
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by SidTwist View Post


    This is true, but one day someone will buy out nexon, and the game will actually be fun.
    You know thats just a dream.

  13. #13
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    Do not want fag from EU to come to NA
    DO.
    NOT.
    WANT.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rave. For This Useful Post:

    noob555 (01-02-2011)

  15. #14
    TheAvenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Justin Bieber`s House!Yeh Posts:19,251
    Posts
    1,469
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    134
    My Mood
    Doh
    I want to play CA NA bcs i lived in USA Bronx and i played CA NA so now its been 4 months i cant play it so its kinda gay bcs i played CA NA and CA EU sucks :@ so better CA NA!

  16. #15
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by halaf View Post
    I want to play CA NA bcs i lived in USA Bronx and i played CA NA so now its been 4 months i cant play it so its kinda gay bcs i played CA NA and CA EU sucks :@ so better CA NA!
    NO, GO AWAY NOW; GO BACK TO YOUR DAMN CA EU SECTION.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Rave. For This Useful Post:

    noob555 (01-02-2011)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast