View Poll Results: Which game do you prefer?

Voters
66. This poll is closed
  • Combat Arms

    45 68.18%
  • Project Blackout

    21 31.82%
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 148
  1. #121
    deadskulzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    802
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    im not in fucking england
    and PB can smd
    i cant believe
    the
    community
    is
    even
    fucking
    less
    mature
    then
    CA
    fucking
    god
    back
    to
    fucking
    xbox
    as
    soon
    as

    i have

    the bloody fucking cash
    then why are you saying bloody?

    and you never even said the reason...

  2. #122
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    im not in fucking england
    and PB can smd
    i cant believe
    the
    community
    is
    even
    fucking
    less
    mature
    then
    CA
    fucking
    god
    back
    to
    fucking
    xbox
    as
    soon
    as

    i have

    the bloody fucking cash
    Intense. Makes reading easier

    You forgot the periods though. It's grammatically incorrect .
    Last edited by KingDot; 01-10-2011 at 07:42 PM.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  3. #123
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    lol give it some time
    I'ze gunna miss you

  4. #124
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    and
    i though ca was fucking bad enough
    u got the top fucking player
    complaining about how every game but PB is full of hackers(BS cause ive already seen opk in PB) you got a GM claiming that shes the fucking best
    u
    got
    fucking
    6
    year
    olds
    claiming they can whoop you in a sniper 1v1
    and when u rape them they create a fucking room and make it 7v1
    FUCKING BOSHIT

  5. #125
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    and
    i though ca was fucking bad enough
    u got the top fucking player
    complaining about how every game but PB is full of hackers(BS cause ive already seen opk in PB) you got a GM claiming that shes the fucking best
    u
    got
    fucking
    6
    year
    olds
    claiming they can whoop you in a sniper 1v1
    and when u rape them they create a fucking room and make it 7v1
    FUCKING BOSHIT
    You know if you continue doing that, your going to start a new writing format. Pretty good tho.

    OT: I played PB w/o any problems yet... it's pretty good. Not much lag. I ignore community
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  6. #126
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    never
    fucking
    playing
    that
    fucking
    shit
    again
    the only
    thing that makes the game fucking interesting is leveling seems pretty fucking rewarding.
    once you fucking
    watch a fucking youtube
    video
    it all seems like boshit and all the guns dont seem much different the the
    bloody
    fucking
    default
    guns
    PB can go smd.

  7. #127
    Velocity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGHCRAFT
    Posts
    4,380
    Reputation
    106
    Thanks
    749
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    im not in fucking england
    and PB can smd
    i cant believe
    the
    community
    is
    even
    fucking
    less
    mature
    then
    CA
    fucking
    god
    back
    to
    fucking
    xbox
    as
    soon
    as

    i have

    the bloody fucking cash
    get cod. black ops free download

  8. #128
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    i
    havnt
    seen
    a
    worse
    fucking
    game
    in
    a
    really
    fucking
    long time.

  9. #129
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    never
    fucking
    playing
    that
    fucking
    shit
    again
    the only
    thing that makes the game fucking interesting is leveling seems pretty fucking rewarding.
    once you fucking
    watch a fucking youtube
    video
    it all seems like boshit and all the guns dont seem much different the the
    bloody
    fucking
    default
    guns
    PB can go smd.
    "Fucking" must be a pretty high word in your dictionary.

    OT: Then just uninstall it. I still think CA is better tho.

    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    i
    havnt
    seen
    a
    worse
    fucking
    game
    in
    a
    really
    fucking
    long time.
    There's lots of terrible games out there. And are you sure you've been to school? Cause your whole writing structure + grammar is incorrect. I'm going to have to inform your teacher.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  10. #130
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    "Fucking" must be a pretty high word in your dictionary.

    OT: Then just uninstall it. I still think CA is better tho.
    I nolifed 2 goddam days on that POS. Then I find out the community is boshit and the guns arent god dam different at all from the normal guns. There just a fucking texture redo. Smd

  11. #131
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    I nolifed 2 goddam days on that POS. Then I find out the community is boshit and the guns arent god dam different at all from the normal guns. There just a fucking texture redo. Smd
    BTW, I edit my post back page

    The guns look like CA's..
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  12. #132
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    BTW, I edit my post back page

    The guns look like CA's..
    Yea, I've been to mother fucking school . If you look at my last 1000-2000 post there all fucking grammatically correct. I'm just mad pissed I wasted 2 days on it...... and the models are horribly done.

  13. #133
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Yea, I've been to mother fucking school . If you look at my last 1000-2000 post there all fucking grammatically correct. I'm just mad pissed I wasted 2 days on it...... and the models are horribly done.
    Okay. Just making sure. Are you sure your feeling okay? I think you need to rest. It's good for you

    OT: 2 days huh? Wow. I wasted one and uninstall it cuz I though CA wuz better and it's just hard getting use to something that look like a CA ripoff even though I know some people here will hurt me if I said it was a CA ripoff.

    Now THAT wuz a run on sentence
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  14. #134
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    Okay. Just making sure. Are you sure your feeling okay? I think you need to rest. It's good for you

    OT: 2 days huh? Wow. I wasted one and uninstall it cuz I though CA wuz better and it's just hard getting use to something that look like a CA ripoff even though I know some people here will hurt me if I said it was a CA ripoff.

    Now THAT wuz a run on sentence
    It's not a CA ripoff it's one of those cheap ass games that try to make you interested by putting cool names for the rewards and telling you nothing about what the rewards actually are.....

  15. #135
    Rigby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,050
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    279
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i like PB because it isnt so overpowered and there are no hackers. the graphics are bad but the maps are more interactive like shooting out a window. in CA you could never do that, you also cant ride in a helicopter or do awesome snipes. i gotta say PB cause it is more creative. CA is too straight forward shoot and kill

    Source Filmmaker Animator/Poster Maker
    Former Minecraft Minion
    Film Enthusiast
    TF2 Player

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast