Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    I've been saying it for years.
    Don't get mad about hacks because you're on a hacking website.
    Higher Quality free pubs increases the traffic to a website.
    It's a form of advertising/ offering a great service wrapped in one.
    Then again, most of the high quality hacks we have here for free are user-made, and user-uploaded, sometimes leeched.

If you can challenge aimbotters, chammers, no recoilers all those hacks (minus Telekill, super bullets, any type of OPK) and you do good, or at least .75 kdr. You're great. I like Combat Arms sometimes because when i'm challenging hackers, I get better by understanding what hackers do, where they camp, when they wait, when they pull out of corners, how to shoot faster/better than their aimbot. etc;etc;etc;
    this.....

Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

i know its weird question, but i need !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    It`s really like that i agree i thanked ya bro bcs in game they are getting like so CHUCK NORRIS and i hate when they pwn u like with OPK to say or Aimbot and u know its an aimbot u get pissed off

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    The reason reason why I get mad is because I pay for the game, I pay for them to go around and make 'noobs cry' even through they don't pay for it and take my money. That's like me killing your family and getting out of a prison because there were no guards, you're paying taxes for my to stay in jail. Of course, it is a lame example, but you get the hint.
    lol. Best analogy ever.

Love you all

~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    jeez dude you guys arent understanding, im not that mad that i spent money on hacks cus theres still alot of stuff thats exclusive to VIP and half of YOU are probably never going to use such features

im saying pubs with telekill and etc are annoying because its all the pub users use in CA JUST THAT in every room ALL THE TIME!

like in quarantine, i never use any form of OPK (telekill opk megakill superbullets remote kill and a few other different forms of a hack with the same effect excluding megakill which is a beast) as an infected even tho i hav crash on kick, theres nothing wrong with OPK its really fun but when theres 3 to a room and thay dont take a break from it its irritating.!
    Last edited by Tibirius; 01-08-2011 at 10:20 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tibirius View Post
    jeez dude you guys arent understanding, im not that mad that i spent money on hacks cus theres still alot of stuff thats exclusive to VIP and half of YOU are probably never going to use such features

im saying pubs with telekill and etc are annoying because its all the pub users use in CA JUST THAT in every room ALL THE TIME!

like in quarantine, i never use any form of OPK (telekill opk megakill superbullets remote kill and a few other different forms of a hack with the same effect excluding megakill which is a beast) as an infected even tho i hav crash on kick, theres nothing wrong with OPK its really fun but when theres 3 to a room and thay dont take a break from it its irritating.!
    Find a new game (other than Combat Arms).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴺᴼᴼᴮ View Post

Find a new game (other than Combat Arms).
    Apparently, Project Blackout seems pretty good..
    Love you all

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Flame bait and instigate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Okay, I am going to sound a little rude and I am sorry.. well not.

People need to fuck off from this dude, he is providing a valid point that people need to the get the fuck over. This isn't 'Troll R'US' this is MPGH. We're a community not a playground, because I know if you try and be a dick to me I could lay your ass out (and anyone not knowing my background would be mistaken dearly). Since, I am a fucking adult, I know better than to start shit, it doesn't go in your favor.

He is providing a valid point that it is annoying to find people with telekills and OPK in their hacks, those are VIP.. that's why it is called VIP for a fucking reason, you PAY for it, it keep the business going and at the same time keep the hacking population low. However, people like Gordon and others while it seems cool, isn't doing a production thing, you're not special anymore, you're not a 'VIP' anymore, you're nothing now. You're just another kid who got their hands on some hacks.

Now before you bitch at me saying, "Oh this is a hacking website." I'm going to say, "Fuck you." This ISN'T just a hacking website, I release some antikeylogging programs. I even released a DDOS machine that can kill servers. I released games for you guys to have fun. This is a community, not some website you can bicker over.

Fucking little retarded monkeys people are becoming.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

Tibirius (01-08-2011)

Thanks

People need to fuck off from this dude, he is providing a valid point that people need to the get the fuck over. This isn't 'Troll R'US' this is MPGH. We're a community not a playground, because I know if you try and be a dick to me I could lay your ass out (and anyone not knowing my background would be mistaken dearly). Since, I am a fucking adult, I know better than to start shit, it doesn't go in your favor.

He is providing a valid point that it is annoying to find people with telekills and OPK in their hacks, those are VIP.. that's why it is called VIP for a fucking reason, you PAY for it, it keep the business going and at the same time keep the hacking population low. However, people like Gordon and others while it seems cool, isn't doing a production thing, you're not special anymore, you're not a 'VIP' anymore, you're nothing now. You're just another kid who got their hands on some hacks.

Now before you bitch at me saying, "Oh this is a hacking website." I'm going to say, "Fuck you." This ISN'T just a hacking website, I release some antikeylogging programs. I even released a DDOS machine that can kill servers. I released games for you guys to have fun. This is a community, not some website you can bicker over.

Nobody dictates what hacks belong in 'VIP'. Someone could c+p some base, add some chams, and call it a 'VIP' hack.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Wow Mouzie. Well said...

Are you mad at me D: ? I wasn't messing aroudn w/ him. I just stated an idea.

To add on to my idea:

Well like I already said, we could have a no hack day or month or week or year.

Then eventually all the people that still have hacks will eventually rage because nexon will patch the hacks.

Then we won't have lots of users that just come and don't contribute to anything.

Then the only surviving hacks will be from rival websites.

Therefore the hacking population will become low.

Then people can play again.

Last edited by KingDot; 01-08-2011 at 10:50 AM.
    Love you all

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Flame bait and instigate

Thanks
    They can get patch and these noobs cant update

I can

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴺᴼᴼᴮ View Post

Nobody dictates what hacks belong in 'VIP'. Someone could c+p some base, add some chams, and call it a 'VIP' hack.
    Wrong, A Very Important Person, or VIP is a person who is accorded special privileges due to his or her status or importance. This is also known as 'premium' if someone paying for something.

A VIP hack is a hack that a user have to pay for, it is a general rule not to add anything that people would really wants to used like: aimbot, OPK, and telekill. Those are VIP hacks, those are used to be only in VIP, because that is people want. A hack is like Dr. Pepper, you have 22 flavors, just some are given out if you pay.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Wrong, A Very Important Person, or VIP is a person who is accorded special privileges due to his or her status or importance. This is also known as 'premium' if someone paying for something.

A VIP hack is a hack that a user have to pay for, it is a general rule not to add anything that people would really wants to used like: aimbot, OPK, and telekill. Those are VIP hacks, those are used to be only in VIP, because that is people want. A hack is like Dr. Pepper, you have 22 flavors, just some are given out if you pay.
    There's no point arguing. The thing is, we have to know WHAT to do about it.
    Love you all

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Flame bait and instigate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    i quit CA for a while, playing PB with no hacks is ftw.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    There will be unlimited ammo soon released in the public VIP hacks, and also the anti-kick, crash on kick, life taker, rank hack they will all come back to life. ( The past of old Combat Arms hacks is coming back ). And yes I know that anti kick, rank hack, etc.. are server sided. But someone will try and hack into Nexon's data base and get those special hacks to work again. But anyways... I can just code hacks for Combat Arms and add amazing features in the hack, such as: Anti-kick > Aimbot > OPK/Telekill > Megakill > Shop Hack, Unlimited Ammo > No fall damage > No explosive Damage > Auto healing > Increased Armour > Life Taker. And I will make a nice menu to add the hacks in and release it. And I just call it a public hack, not a VIP public hack. Because I am not a Very Importan Person already. And after I release my first public hack, people will be so amazed and omg he is a legend, and they will be thank me and send me kisses and hugs and all that. And TADA!! I am a Very Important Person. But I do know that some coders release their first life time hack and call it already a VIP, and since no one knows who the hell that coder is and no one has ever heard of him over the internet. And of course he is not a Very Important Person already. But if Nexon wants to reduce the hacking in Combat Arms, they should change Hack shield to Punk Buster which is a better anti-hacking software than Hack shield. Cause there vote kicks won't be needed anymore and neither Elite/Super Elite Moderators don't have to rage kick anyone, because Punk Buster will auto kick you. But it will be worst cause it will also ban you not just kick you.

If you think that my comment doesn't make sense to the one that will/wants to replay to it, then just go make a coup of coffe and go sit on your couch/chair and while you enjoy your smoke and your coffe visualize how it will be like.

Thanks
    after the mid-month content update, very few "coders" will actually be able to update the free vip hacks

^Thanks to RJ^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast