Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 167
  1. #61
    Nigga.Boi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    67
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Ever since MPGH crashed right before christmas, it's seemed like we've had a lot less people.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nigga.Boi For This Useful Post:

    KingDot (01-14-2011),noob555 (01-14-2011)

  3. #62
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1063
    Thanks
    2,559
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post
    NO ADVERTISING D:
    IKR?

    I want to know who approved that, even if it was a year and a half ago.


  4. #63
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
    no advertising for what?
    Man, you have a short term memory.

    What were you talking about the whole time in this thread?

    You had a idea of advertising for MPGH w/ spammer bots.

    REMEMBER?

    Anyways, no advertising for MPGH.

    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post


    IKR?

    I want to know who approved that, even if it was a year and a half ago.
    Bombs told me.

    I asked Dave but he hasn't replied.
    Last edited by KingDot; 01-14-2011 at 05:03 PM.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  5. #64
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1063
    Thanks
    2,559
    I can make you an injected advertising bot if you guys tell me what you want it to say.


  6. #65
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    I can make you an injected advertising bot if you guys tell me what you want it to say.
    Read my top post.

    I edited it.

    If Dave tell me Advertising = NO, then I guess we won't be able to use it.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  7. #66
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    I can make you an injected advertising bot if you guys tell me what you want it to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    Man, you have a short term memory.

    What were you talking about the whole time in this thread?

    You had a idea of advertising for MPGH w/ spammer bots.

    REMEMBER?

    Anyways, no advertising for MPGH.



    Bombs told me.

    I asked Dave but he hasn't replied.
    well bomb isnt dave, besides disturbed didnt seem like he cares.

  8. #67
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
    well bomb isnt dave, besides disturbed didnt seem like he cares.
    Bombs still pretty cool.

    And i'm still waiting for Dave.

    His word = INFINITE votes.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  9. #68
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    Bombs still pretty cool.

    And i'm still waiting for Dave.

    His word = INFINITE votes.
    ya i know, im just saying its not bombs decision...

  10. #69
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
    ya i know, im just saying its not bombs decision...
    Bombs been a mod for quite a while.

    And it's better to be on the safe side.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  11. #70
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    I remember the good ol' days when Kevin Rudd, Seth(Skyler) and lolz2much were here.

  12. #71
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Grief View Post
    I remember the good ol' days when Kevin Rudd, Seth(Skyler) and lolz2much were here.
    I remember Kevin but I'm not sure about lolz D:

    I joined too late
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  13. #72
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    I remember Kevin but I'm not sure about lolz D:

    I joined too late
    lolz2much was the creator of name tag and fly hack.
    He got banned for hacking admin account.

  14. #73
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Grief View Post
    lolz2much was the creator of name tag and fly hack.
    He got banned for hacking admin account.
    Admin acc here? :O

    Well he started a legacy.

    Too bad we don't have much users anymore.

    I remember so much lag when I posted 2 year ago.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  15. #74
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    Admin acc here? :O

    Well he started a legacy.

    Too bad we don't have much users anymore.

    I remember so much lag when I posted 2 year ago.
    Yeah this place is so dead.

  16. #75
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Grief View Post
    Yeah this place is so dead.
    Much like a ghost town.

    Soon, other sites might get famous.

    That'd suck.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast