Thread: Chocolate v3.1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34
  1. #1
    sDisturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bitchy

    Question Chocolate v3.1

    Ok guys what set up do you find the best in Chocolate v3.1, so you dont get kicked all the time

  2. #2
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    whut are you talking about?
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  3. #3
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post
    whut are you talking about?
    hes talking about what hacks to turn on.
    just use chams.
    dont use no recoil / spread / aimbot

  4. #4
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    hes talking about what hacks to turn on.
    just use chams.
    dont use no recoil / spread / aimbot
    Oh. Just use chams and enemy nametag.

    I'm pretty sure you can get decent kills with chams.

    If not, you suck.

    And it's obvious not to use aimbot and super jump, and etc.

    Just use your mind and not be stupid.

    It may be tempting sometimes just to own everyone, DON'T.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  5. #5
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Set aimbot to neck or chest. Set aimbot to aimkey, I have MOUSE4 on my mouse but I guess you could use any key that doesn't interfere with your regular CA set up. Leave at 180degrees. Set to visible only. Don't touch switch after kill, auto-aim, and friendly fire. Don't go balls-off-the-walls with aimbot.

    Do whatever you want with visuals, just don't be obvious when chaming.

    Use no recoil/spread and unlimited stamina. When no r/s, tapfire with high recoil weapons from long distances and don't fire non-stop for long stretches of time. With unlimited stamina, stop periodically. Don't touch anything else.

    I stay pretty incognito with this

  6. #6
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by 1nt3l View Post
    Set aimbot to neck or chest. Set aimbot to aimkey, I have MOUSE4 on my mouse but I guess you could use any key that doesn't interfere with your regular CA set up. Leave at 180degrees. Set to visible only. Don't touch switch after kill, auto-aim, and friendly fire. Don't go balls-off-the-walls with aimbot.

    Do whatever you want with visuals, just don't be obvious when chaming.

    Use no recoil/spread and unlimited stamina. When no r/s, tapfire with high recoil weapons from long distances and don't fire non-stop for long stretches of time. With unlimited stamina, stop periodically. Don't touch anything else.

    I stay pretty incognito with this
    I agree with the aimbot part and the other parts.

    But some hacks don't have the set aimbot area.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  7. #7
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    I agree with the aimbot part and the other parts.

    But some hacks don't have the set aimbot area.
    What do you mean?

  8. #8
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by 1nt3l View Post
    What do you mean?
    Not all hacks have them.

    Nuff" said.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  9. #9
    Velocity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGHCRAFT
    Posts
    4,380
    Reputation
    106
    Thanks
    749
    I use visible only aimbot with fov 180*
    then no recoil, no spread, superbullets and knife hack for when theres 10 kills left
    ive only been kicked twice.

  10. #10
    rpj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kentucky USA
    Posts
    973
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    just use chams simple as that

  11. #11
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    Not all hacks have them.

    Nuff" said.
    Yeah, which is why I don't use them.

  12. #12
    jonnyboy9985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada :D
    Posts
    894
    Reputation
    -46
    Thanks
    66
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Yo, just use the aimbot as Mouse 2, that way it is like an AIM assist, not just aiming... turn on all the visuals, but keep all NOTICEABLE hacks off! Other than that, don't be a douche with opk
    Sammy told me to...

  13. #13
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyboy9985 View Post
    Yo, just use the aimbot as Mouse 2, that way it is like an AIM assist, not just aiming... turn on all the visuals, but keep all NOTICEABLE hacks off! Other than that, don't be a douche with opk

  14. #14
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by 1nt3l View Post
    I'm 100% legit. Except when I test for mods and hacks /
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  15. #15
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    nah, all you gotta do is use opk unnoticabally.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast