Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39
  1. #1
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish

    self reporting system.

    so imma make a tool.
    what file types does nexon use to save images? bc i already know they use .avi for video.
    and where do they save the images and videos?
    just in the CA folder? like in the base folder?

  2. #2
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
    so imma make a tool.
    what file types does nexon use to save images? bc i already know they use .avi for video.
    and where do they save the images and videos?
    just in the CA folder? like in the base folder?
    Whut kind of tool? :O

    They save the images in

    Computer > Nexon > Combat Arms > Pics nad Movies.

    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  3. #3
    aComplexGamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,040
    Reputation
    -5
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Blah
    theres a tool like that already i think its hepe45 tool it is she or he has a clean up for that

  4. #4
    D3Dh0oker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Snow vally
    Posts
    1,850
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    437
    My Mood
    Angelic
    -------------------how to troll nexon---------------------

    (1.) go in CA game go to tools and where it says: "save pics".. save it at... c:\localdisk\nexon\pics. make a new folder if neccecary

    (2.) put a pic of a BLUE WAFFLE or porn in that new folder u created

    (3.) know every time u take a vid or a SS, move it to ur desktop. it takes litterly 3 seconds.

    and when nexon looks in ur folder they get a funny surprise ^_^

  5. #5
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by D3Dh0oker View Post
    -------------------how to troll nexon---------------------

    (1.) go in CA game go to tools and where it says: "save pics".. save it at... c:\localdisk\nexon\pics. make a new folder if neccecary

    (2.) put a pic of a BLUE WAFFLE or porn in that new folder u created

    (3.) know every time u take a vid or a SS, move it to ur desktop. it takes litterly 3 seconds.

    and when nexon looks in ur folder they get a funny surprise ^_^
    /wdf. Your demented.

    And I already told dead how to.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  6. #6
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    thanks to both of you, and kid gtfo spammer
    but what is the file extention that nexon uses? PNG / JPG / JPEG?

  7. #7
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
    thanks to both of you, and kid gtfo spammer
    but what is the file extention that nexon uses? PNG / JPG / JPEG?
    JPEG

    Now thank both of my posts
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  8. #8
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    JPEG

    Now thank both of my posts
    you didnt thank my post when i said to so you dont get one
    but thanks, and time to start on my tool...
    ...meh ill start on it next week.

    /req close.

  9. #9
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    you didnt thank my post when i said to so you dont get one
    but thanks, and time to start on my tool...
    ...meh ill start on it next week.

    /req close.
    Humpt!

    I won't help you.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to KingDot For This Useful Post:

    deadskulz (01-17-2011)

  11. #10
    sauravdn12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    465
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Amazed
    .png, .jpeg, .jpg, .gif <- thats good enough

  12. #11
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by sauravdn12 View Post
    .png, .jpeg, .jpg, .gif <- thats good enough
    its not "good enough" if nexon doesn't even use those files.

  13. #12
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1063
    Thanks
    2,559
    Answered.
    /Closed .


  14. #13
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    Answered.
    /Closed .
    its not closed....
    and i keep on checking my folder, and no screenies, does anyone else have a snreenie in their CA folder that they didnt take? cuz if they dont, my tool will be worthless.

  15. #14
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    its not closed....
    and i keep on checking my folder, and no screenies, does anyone else have a snreenie in their CA folder that they didnt take? cuz if they dont, my tool will be worthless.
    I have screenies /

    Here:

    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to KingDot For This Useful Post:

    deadskulz (01-17-2011)

  17. #15
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    I have screenies /

    Here:

    did you look at 'em?
    better yet, did they show you hacking?
    and did you take them?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast