Thread: CHOCLATE 4.0-3

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    He can't really bring it back.
    He leeched the hack.
    If you were really a "Combat Arms Hack Support" you would be smart enough to know.
    1. You think Chocolate is good but it isn't.
    2. You're not one of us.

Thanks
    i love npc opk its good but i miss opking pubDD i get on tranie nd go in trannie servers

Thanks
    idiots keep ignoring my post oh well

^Thanks to RJ^

Thanks
    i see it O.o

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Well this is what you get for a kid who copy and paste Gellin base and call it his hacks.

Booyah.
    Regardless of whose base it was, they were credited. I don't see anyone else supporting mpgh's combat arms public hacks with better hacks and some of the fastest updates. Yet to see a release outside Chocolates. Seems as if all you coders are quite jealous, being childish and creating some "Anti-chocolate" crap so now he decides he don't want to release anything else. Really grow up. Yea you may do your own base, but who cares? Its to the public to get abused and patched. Its a good thing Choc left, was too good and respected for this place. On behalf of the Chocolate fans and hacker community, screw your anti-chocolate campaign and Cry_Cry more plz you grown kids.

Chocolate: 6
    Haters: 0

"Men lie, women lie, numbers don't."
    Last edited by Lezzy; 01-21-2011 at 10:42 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lezzy View Post
    Regardless of whose base it was, they were credited. I don't see anyone else supporting mpgh's combat arms public hacks with better hacks and some of the fastest updates. Yet to see a release outside Chocolates. Seems as if all you coders are quite jealous, being childish and creating some "Anti-chocolate" crap so now he decides he don't want to release anything else. Really grow up. Yea you may do your own base, but who cares? Its to the public to get abused and patched. Its a good thing Choc left, was too good and respected for this place. On behalf of the Chocolate fans and hacker community, screw your anti-chocolate campaign and Cry_Cry more plz you grown kids.

Chocolate: 6
    Haters: 0

"Men lie, women lie, numbers don't."
    There's a different between crediting someone and saying, "Hey I have nothing to do with this." Then to credit people and then go to say, "My hacks, my work, etc."

You want to know why there isn't much hacks? Because most of then was using the SAME coding from Gellin base. You think I didn't released things? I released two antikeylogging programs that was popular back when malware and keylogging was a problem here. I also co-release the infamous Xfire hack which was one of the longest public hack to be released. (It didn't get patch in a total of 5 months).

Second of all, I am not a coder, most of the people here are not coders, but members who belong to a certain group. For example, I was a Minion, and now I am helping people run hacks and provide them with computer data to help them a bit on the way. There's a different between 'overzealous' and just disagreeing with Chocolate way of thoughts. I don't care about Chocolate, but I do wish he stop calling it his work.

Doing your own base mean you worked on it and it is your creation, there you can call it your own hacks and whatever. Chocolate left because.. well without anymore base to copy from, what else can he do? (being sarcastic)

Yeah great job trying to sound more mature, you need to stop sucking on Chocolate's cock and try and at least provide a better argument.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Who cares about this anymore he's finished updating so we can all rest happy tonight.
    >.>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Who cares about this anymore he's finished updating so we can all rest happy tonight.
    >.>
    Not the people who needs hacks.

*point to the corner and there is one rocking back and forth from a corner*

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    There's a different between crediting someone and saying, "Hey I have nothing to do with this." Then to credit people and then go to say, "My hacks, my work, etc."

You want to know why there isn't much hacks? Because most of then was using the SAME coding from Gellin base. You think I didn't released things? I released two antikeylogging programs that was popular back when malware and keylogging was a problem here. I also co-release the infamous Xfire hack which was one of the longest public hack to be released. (It didn't get patch in a total of 5 months).

Second of all, I am not a coder, most of the people here are not coders, but members who belong to a certain group. For example, I was a Minion, and now I am helping people run hacks and provide them with computer data to help them a bit on the way. There's a different between 'overzealous' and just disagreeing with Chocolate way of thoughts. I don't care about Chocolate, but I do wish he stop calling it his work.

Doing your own base mean you worked on it and it is your creation, there you can call it your own hacks and whatever. Chocolate left because.. well without anymore base to copy from, what else can he do? (being sarcastic)

Yeah great job trying to sound more mature, you need to stop sucking on Chocolate's cock and try and at least provide a better argument.
    LOL You honestly think I care about what you did in the past?

Because most of then was using the SAME coding from Gellin base
    Yet Chocolate is bashed for using it, like most all the other people were, that all claim its "Their work"? Who wouldn't use a leaked base to use for public, its a PUBLIC release that will be abused anyway. All I see is a bunch of pissed off jealous people watching Chocolate gain so much respect for supporting the public hacks. Bottom line: Chocolate released some of the best and fastest updated hacks. I don't need some dwarf from a noob campaign trolling me to tell me different sorry Noubzie.
    "Hey, I did my first desk pop!"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    LOL You honestly think I care about what you did in the past?

Yet Chocolate is bashed for using it, like most all the other people were, that all claim its "Their work"? Who wouldn't use a leaked base to use for public, its a PUBLIC release that will be abused anyway. All I see is a bunch of pissed off jealous people watching Chocolate gain so much respect for supporting the public hacks. Bottom line: Chocolate released some of the best and fastest updated hacks. I don't need some dwarf from a noob campaign trolling me to tell me different sorry Noubzie.
    Did I expect you to care? You started to give me a lecture and I made it clear that I don't want it. Chocolate isn't 'bashed', not once have I bashed him. I don't call him names, insult what he does, or do anything. I say it halfheartly. Do I hate him? No, I don't. I have nothing against him.

People who tried to release the same base, had it taken down and told not to bring it up again. All I see is a guy getting upset because two people make made little tiny unharmful comment toward him on this thread.. TWO PEOPLE. WOW that is a bunch of people causing so much unwanted suffering to Chocolate.

Yeah, so did I, so did every on else who released something, why don't you go and release something and see how fast your e-penis will grow!

'Noob campaign?' What the hell? I am a nerd, but sadly I don't use the word 'noob' very often. I don't HAVE a campaign against anyone.. well, maybe you right now to show how fucking silly you're sounding right now when I didn't really even do anything. Trolling? When have I trolled you or flamed you? This is just silly, you're calling me a dwarf (which is cool because I like Morrowind; I know what you really mean.) and yet you're you can't even handle one single little bar of comment to rush to Chocolate side and try and 'smite the trolling out of me'.

Bravo.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Blah Blah, I got bored on the first sentence of yet another pointless lecture. Don't think your 2 page replies are even relevant to my previous post, but hell I'm honest, I couldn't take the cherished time to read it. Apparently a lot of words in a post is intimidating on the interwebs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Blah Blah, I got bored on the first sentence of yet another pointless lecture. Don't think your 2 page replies are even relevant to my previous post, but hell I'm honest, I couldn't take the cherished time to read it. Apparently a lot of words in a post is intimidating on the interwebs.
    Here's a 2 sentence post hopefully you won't get bored by.

Chocolate is dead, if you think the section isn't supported enough then make your own hacks and release them.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Crash For This Useful Post:

Lezzy (01-21-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Wow thanks captain obvious. Helped a lot, let me thank you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Mouzie just crushed you Lezzy. You one terrible explanier.

And don't go against Mouzie, he one tough guy.

He would you till you start

Don't mess.

As long as chocolate makes hacks, everyone is happy and sucking on his /her [IDGAF] e-penis.

Soon as he / she [IDGAF] leaves, everyone gets all depressed. I agree with Mouzie. Everyone's just sucking up towards him/her [IDGAF]

The only time I've use his / her [IDGAF]'s hack is to test it out.

I mean really, learn to have some skills and play w/o hacks for once.

You'll be surprised...
    Last edited by KingDot; 01-21-2011 at 12:46 PM.
    Love you all

~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast