Thread: Rigged Cases

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 48
  1. #31
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    I got better rewards when i got it for free T_T
    Like I said,

    Just another one of their gimmicks to make people play CA.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  2. #32
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    i cant buy NX so i get better rewards when it's free





  3. #33
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    Like I said,

    Just another one of their gimmicks to make people play CA.
    I wasted nx on kalika cases and got shit,
    But wheni get for free, I GET EVERYTHING
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  4. #34
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    I wasted nx on kalika cases and got shit,
    But wheni get for free, I GET EVERYTHING
    What a coincidence.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  5. #35
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    I wasted nx on kalika cases and got shit,
    But wheni get for free, I GET EVERYTHING
    Shoulda saved your NX for da M417 Perm


    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    Like I said,

    Just another one of their gimmicks to make people play CA.
    making me play again
    i mean, with all my 30&90Day items why not play





  6. #36
    Mr Moggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    540
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    LOL i prooved to my self that nexon likes hackers more than legit people

    i have 3 accounts 1 that hacks rediculosly 1 semi legit CBL dirty, and one full Legit

    my hacker got
    2 90 day specs Viper x2 LOL
    5 90 day weapons barrons m416 CBQ, L9 holiday magnum, spaz 12 stock golden, Mei mp7 mod, and gold Desert Eagle
    1 90 day m32

    My CBL dirty account got
    3 90 day weapons- Dragunov SVDS Ghillie, K5SD CAMO, ak 103 golden
    2 90 day specs Viper and Max

    and my legit account got
    barrons m416 CBQ 7 days
    spaz 12 stock gold 1 day
    Viper 1 day, hanna 7 days

    i was kinda mad i didnt get the good stuff on my legit account :/




  7. #37
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire' View Post

    Shoulda saved your NX for da M417 Perm



    making me play again
    i mean, with all my 30&90Day items why not play
    SHUSHH.I wasn't expecting it to come soo soon T_T
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  8. #38
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Moggy View Post
    LOL i prooved to my self that nexon likes hackers more than legit people

    i have 3 accounts 1 that hacks rediculosly 1 semi legit CBL dirty, and one full Legit

    my hacker got
    2 90 day specs Viper x2 LOL
    5 90 day weapons barrons m416 CBQ, L9 holiday magnum, spaz 12 stock golden, Mei mp7 mod, and gold Desert Eagle
    1 90 day m32

    My CBL dirty account got
    3 90 day weapons- Dragunov SVDS Ghillie, K5SD CAMO, ak 103 golden
    2 90 day specs Viper and Max

    and my legit account got
    barrons m416 CBQ 7 days
    spaz 12 stock gold 1 day
    Viper 1 day, hanna 7 days

    i was kinda mad i didnt get the good stuff on my legit account :/
    the items from the Crates are random





  9. #39
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    I got like 8 90 day items. :/ across 6 accounts, of course,

  10. #40
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    All my items were 30 days and up.
    AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

  11. #41
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    Ive never got an item for more than 30 days


  12. #42
    BARON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,304
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    514
    I don't play CA anymore but about a year ago, i remember that there were totally rigged cases i got 6 of the same gun 90 days on different accounts, it pissed me off!!!!

  13. #43
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by BARON View Post
    I don't play CA anymore but about a year ago, i remember that there were totally rigged cases i got 6 of the same gun 90 days on different accounts, it pissed me off!!!!
    Well it's Nexon so
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  14. #44
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    People just can't seem wrap their minds around the concept that Nexon is actually SMART (gasp) and CUNNING (double gasp) when it comes to marketing, finance, and general bullshit.

  15. #45
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post
    People just can't seem wrap their minds around the concept that Nexon is actually SMART (gasp) and CUNNING (double gasp) when it comes to marketing, finance, and general bullshit.
    *NEWSFLASH FOR ME*
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast