Thread: Best Perm wep

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 68
  1. #16
    wescooldude3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    488
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    221
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    It's funny hao you know all of that :O
    This conversation never existed, I was never on this forum. This is a figment of your imagination.
    http://wallpaper-s.org/21__Hypnotic_...l_Illusion.htm
    Last edited by wescooldude3; 01-23-2011 at 12:22 PM.

  2. #17
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by wescooldude3 View Post
    This conversation never existed, I was never on this forum. This is a figment of your imagination.
    OOOOHHHHHH....

    Hai Fragment of my imagination
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  3. #18
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    This a very general question. it is matter of prefernce. Which maps do yu prefer to play. What tactics do you use?

    Sniping/camping?
    If so what style?

    camping
    rotation
    quick-scope/no-scope

    Rushing?

    Guerrilla
    flanking
    plain rushing?

  4. #19
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    for those maps it would be a SMG but you would be screwed on pretty much any other map just rushing
    M417 combat is a great all round gun, possibly my fave
    G36 Series will guantee you a decent gun
    you wont reallyu and a sniper rifle
    Famas G2 Ak-7M or something from the acr series would probably be your best assault rifle
    But that what i like not you





  5. #20
    wescooldude3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    488
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    221
    My Mood
    Amused
    Famas g2 and the ak7m are expired also.

    Only guns u can get
    K5SD (Expiring Wednesday)
    m417 (Expiring Wednesday)

    F2000 Tactical
    L85A1 Mod
    G36E Valkyrie
    M416 CQB


    Mp7 Mod


    Desert Eagle SE


    M21E
    MG36


    TPG-1 Pro
    L96A1 Arctic Wolf
    Dsr-1 Subsonic
    M107CQ SE


    M4 Super 90
    Last edited by wescooldude3; 01-23-2011 at 03:55 PM.

  6. #21
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    M4 Super 90 rapes at cqb
    A M4 gun is going to be generally good





  7. #22
    crazychef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    55
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post
    This a very general question. it is matter of prefernce. Which maps do yu prefer to play. What tactics do you use?

    Sniping/camping?
    If so what style?

    camping
    rotation
    quick-scope/no-scope

    Rushing?

    Guerrilla
    flanking
    plain rushing?
    i like to play on death room and junk flea elim .. but i dont mind .. i usally like to rush or flank

  8. #23
    mefrom510's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    679
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    18
    dsr tactical
    or m107 airforce

    best guns ever.
    maybe the Barons m416

  9. #24
    wescooldude3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    488
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    221
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by crazychef View Post
    i like to play on death room and junk flea elim .. but i dont mind .. i usally like to rush or flank
    For close battles you want a strong gun. I recommended the G36E.

  10. #25
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by wescooldude3 View Post
    For close battles you want a strong gun. I recommended the G36E.
    I recommend the AK
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  11. #26
    ParraEels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,688
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    90
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by 0oShameo0 View Post
    L96A1
    L115A3
    TPG-1 Pro
    When they become perm get em
    L115A3 is gone

  12. #27
    Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    108
    Just get an Ak they fuck errything over

  13. #28
    wescooldude3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    488
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    221
    My Mood
    Amused
    For the 3rd time focken time THERE IS NO DAM PERMANENT AK
    Here is the list of the only perms left. If you refer to any other dam focken gun your gay, He wants a "Permanent weapon" You recommended another gun not on the list I will be at your window turning you off from your gay porn and fucking your insides...


    Only guns u can get
    K5SD (Expiring Wednesday)
    m417 (Expiring Wednesday)

    F2000 Tactical
    L85A1 Mod
    G36E Valkyrie
    M416 CQB


    Mp7 Mod


    Desert Eagle SE


    M21E
    MG36


    TPG-1 Pro
    L96A1 Arctic Wolf
    Dsr-1 Subsonic
    M107CQ SE


    M4 Super 90

    Rant over... Have a nice day
    Last edited by wescooldude3; 01-23-2011 at 08:27 PM.

  14. #29
    Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by wescooldude3 View Post
    For the 3rd time focken time THERE IS NO DAM PERMANENT AK
    Here is the list of the only perms left. If you refer to any other dam focken gun your gay, He wants a "Permanent weapon" You recommended another gun not on the list I will be at your window turning you off from your gay porn and fucking your insides...


    Only guns u can get
    K5SD (Expiring Wednesday)
    m417 (Expiring Wednesday)

    F2000 Tactical
    L85A1 Mod
    G36E Valkyrie
    M416 CQB


    Mp7 Mod


    Desert Eagle SE


    M21E
    MG36


    TPG-1 Pro
    L96A1 Arctic Wolf
    Dsr-1 Subsonic
    M107CQ SE


    M4 Super 90

    Rant over... Have a nice day
    YouTube - Stewie Turns His Head.
    Why you C&P the same shit over and over?

  15. #30
    wescooldude3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    488
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    221
    My Mood
    Amused
    Because they didn't get it the first time -_- I only C&P once...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast