Poll: Banned or Suspended for Chams

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Yea you don't get banned for chams ....yet...but I always wonder what some people may seem to think you are doing if they fraps you and your following someone with your sights and at the time they appear you shoot! ?
    so don't move with the target, and then shoot, act as if it's as much a surprise to you as it is to them and, DO -allow yourself to be killed- maybe turn your back to them when you see them coming- because remember they will always want to get revenge, so let them get revenge- or they will notice you always have the drop on them, and if they cham they can see you seeing them!!!
    and if they have elite moderator then they will kick you even though they are
    also cheating.Personally I think we should have an enemy working radar that comes standard on the game.After all the hacks and the unpatchable chams !!! now wouldnt
    that be nice ????

VloL3nTL4DY on ca so seee ya on the battlefield in glockwork orange clan
    Last edited by passy; 01-24-2011 at 03:46 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by passy View Post
    Yea you don't get banned for chams ....yet...but I always wonder what some people may seem to think you are doing if they fraps you and your following someone with your sights and at the time they appear you shoot! ?
    so don't move with the target, and then shoot, act as if it's as much a surprise to you as it is to them and, DO -allow yourself to be killed- maybe turn your back to them when you see them coming- because remember they will always want to get revenge, so let them get revenge- or they will notice you always have the drop on them, and if they cham they can see you seeing them!!!
    and if they have elite moderator then they will kick you even though they are
    also cheating.Personally I think we should have an enemy working radar that comes standard on the game.After all the hacks and the unpatchable chams !!! now wouldnt
    that be nice ????

VloL3nTL4DY on ca so seee ya on the battlefield in glockwork orange clan
    uhm??? lmao i hate when im chaming nd i see someone looking at me then i accuse

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by KILLAblood View Post

uhm??? lmao i hate when im chaming nd i see someone looking at me then i accuse
    hypocrite ftw

Thanks
    but like really. im staring at a wall sitting there. nd someone is doing the same thing. nd i say prefire! lmfao

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234