Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    i am going to try to get to at leasts csm by march i don't know how i will do but i will try and i play legit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    power leveling is a nono
    nexon can tell how fast u gettin your xp and my friends just did a few rounds plvling and they all got suspended

DONTPLVL UNLESS U WANT SUSPENSION

i have a few ways

1: Go on black market or KILO server get 3 MG's and a M416 then do cabin fever
    2: Go on black market or KILO server get a M416 and ant other low recoil gun then go desert thunder
    3: get alot of captures in CTF

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    kill and die all toghter in a noob room in fireteam any kind :/ fast exp and gp.

Thanks
    Spy Hunt @ Snow Valley/Vertigo.

They also say that Doing the Desert Thunder Fireteam on Extreme makes you the most GP/EXP within the hour.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fOreaL View Post

They also say that Doing the Desert Thunder Fireteam on Extreme makes you the most GP/EXP within the hour.
    where does it say?

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by fOreaL View Post

Who is they
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    OT: i did amazing in OMA and got good exp and gp
    off topic: HELP ME GO TO CA HELP I NEED IT BAD PPL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    the best fastest way to do that shit is get your kdr below 1.0, go to foxtrot with a pp19 and a sniper of your choice, now play spy hunt non stop and run through games as fast as you can dont even try and wait it out you want to win asap cause if you win by getting the 5 cases and then killing everyone you get 200+gp in 3 minutes, if you upload its 350+ in 3 minutes if you lose its 74+ in 3 minutes if you play for 16 minutes and you lose 200+ if you play and you win it could work but now your taking up to much time think about it, frankly its best to rush it using this tactic i got over 100k exp in one weekend LEGITLY

Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    Who is they
    idk who said that but whoever it is is a retard ive made over 9K exp in an hour playing foxtrot spy hunt, the +10 exp and GP from foxtrot makes it more then worth it, im rather hated in spy hunt now tho cause ill run through a game in under a minute and destroy everyone its funny
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder® View Post
    the best fastest way to do that shit is get your kdr below 1.0, go to foxtrot with a pp19 and a sniper of your choice, now play spy hunt non stop and run through games as fast as you can dont even try and wait it out you want to win asap cause if you win by getting the 5 cases and then killing everyone you get 200+gp in 3 minutes, if you upload its 350+ in 3 minutes if you lose its 74+ in 3 minutes if you play for 16 minutes and you lose 200+ if you play and you win it could work but now your taking up to much time think about it, frankly its best to rush it using this tactic i got over 100k exp in one weekend LEGITLY

idk who said that but whoever it is is a retard ive made over 9K exp in an hour playing foxtrot spy hunt, the +10 exp and GP from foxtrot makes it more then worth it, im rather hated in spy hunt now tho cause ill run through a game in under a minute and destroy everyone its funny
    P90>pp19
    all aspects

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    trust me no, i can own a p90 nub any day with my boss ass pp19 mod camo
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder® View Post
    trust me no, i can own a p90 nub any day with my boss ass pp19 mod camo
    Make a tut on this. Tectonically this is power leveling but I don't give a flying shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    to lvl up fast i usually play a shitload CTF melee only with speed gear on, usually a light vest on and militairy bandana.

Lets move on, Let our pasts burn, and let our futures shine.. Don't give up, when you want something all you have to do is try! Haters? Ignore them, they are shit, they mean nothing. Ignorance is everywhere now, nobody knows anything anymore, just ignore them, they are nothing. The only thing that is worth it and that is something is you, so don't fall for their tricks. Love it? Get it. Hate it? Leave it. Want it? Have it. Doesn't matter what it is, wether you think its impossible or not, its truely possible. Don't give up and whatever you do, remember.. You can get it if you try..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Emo Reaper View Post
    to lvl up fast i usually play a shitload CTF melee only with speed gear on, usually a light vest on and militairy bandana.
    Yeah but that actually takes skill (gasp) and a lot of time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Rush in DesertThunder.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Elim Pro
    there's a guide by Mouzie on how to get EXP fast

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast