Thread: Help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by windows File View Post
    Interesting,
    And yea go ahead and unban your ip or change it so they can look at your Mac ip then you get in trouble like I.

Damn 1 month in Jail for that shit isn't worth it trust me. I know.

Have a good paid lawyer or you will be in more trouble then I.

@GhostJr

Theres a little bit of why I was locked up.

EDIT:

Never do that stuff, you change your ip or mac ip get it done legally. Call someone to have it certified and everything. Jail isn't fun man.
    ok now a few things about this
    1 - its a mac address not mac ip,
    2 - its not illegal and neither is changing your ip those are both things you are allowed to do from your own computer at your will
    3 - danm you stupid fool if he changes his ip address they wont do shit cause they cant and if they mac ban him boom spoof your mac address and then boom your back and what are they gonna do NOTHING CUASE ITS NOT ILLEGAL AND YOUR FUCKING STUPID

EDIT: reading what youve posted after i think you were changing other ppls mac addresses and ip addresses, IP means internet protocall, so stop saying mac ip cause its mac address you dumb fuck as in Media Access Control address
    Last edited by RedThunder; 01-26-2011 at 11:31 PM.
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder® View Post

ok now a few things about this
    1 - its a mac address not mac ip,
    2 - its not illegal and neither is changing your ip those are both things you are allowed to do from your own computer at your will
    3 - danm you stupid fool if he changes his ip address they wont do shit cause they cant and if they mac ban him boom spoof your mac address and then boom your back and what are they gonna do NOTHING CUASE ITS NOT ILLEGAL AND YOUR FUCKING STUPID

EDIT: reading what youve posted after i think you were changing other ppls mac addresses and ip addresses, IP means internet protocall, so stop saying mac ip cause its mac address you dumb fuck as in Media Access Control address
    Are you stupid or just like raging?

1. I don't care if its Address or Ip.
    2. It's illegal to do it because your banned from a game, and yea there's programs out there for it but they normally get shut down.
    3. Im a stupid fool? You mad, or are you just stupid. I was locked up and had to pay 450$ For that one charge thank you.

And to your Edit, and your dumb fuck comment, you already stated that. For one. And like I said IP or Address could care less. Stop raging for your post count, and because your just getting back to mpgh YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT FOR RAGING!!

Btw

You mad bro?

Oh Yea EDIT:
    Happy the idiot came back.
    Last edited by Wax.; 01-26-2011 at 11:39 PM.

Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

Donate To Me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    lol windows your the same fail you always were, there are programs that do it for you but you dont need them your computer has everything it needs because your able to change it within your settings, things like your ip address can be changed with IPCONFIG, i personally just have to reset my modem and boom its chagned and its not illegal to change your ip so your an idiot and if you got charged 450$ cause you changed your ip address then you sir really have no idea what your doing, cause chaning your ip address should help for getting them off your tail not in your ass dumb fuck, your a sad excuse for a hacker windows youve always been a failure and you will continue that legacy for the rest of your life
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    lol windows your the same fail you always were, there are programs that do it for you but you dont need them your computer has everything it needs because your able to change it within your settings, things like your ip address can be changed with IPCONFIG, i personally just have to reset my modem and boom its chagned and its not illegal to change your ip so your an idiot and if you got charged 450$ cause you changed your ip address then you sir really have no idea what your doing, cause chaning your ip address should help for getting them off your tail not in your ass dumb fuck, your a sad excuse for a hacker windows youve always been a failure and you will continue that legacy for the rest of your life
    Keep dreaming kid, Take your 15 year old fat ass off the computer some time. Please your annoying people.

-Enough with the Flaming/ spamming I am done with the immaturity of a 15 year old.

Donate To Me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    lol windows file thats what you have to say, that makes sense when you cant actualy think of what to say go ahead and make your swift shamefull exit go on walk away bitch you know thats all you can do cause your a failure and i doubt theyfined you for changing your ip, chances are you got fined for hacking somoenes pay pal like you said and if you really had legal action taken for what you did on the internet they would remove your internet privlages completely, and they can do that cause i know ppl theyve done it to
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Stop getting off-topic please :3
    back to helping the poor innocent choob.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    lol windows file thats what you have to say, that makes sense when you cant actualy think of what to say go ahead and make your swift shamefull exit go on walk away bitch you know thats all you can do cause your a failure and i doubt theyfined you for changing your ip, chances are you got fined for hacking somoenes pay pal like you said and if you really had legal action taken for what you did on the internet they would remove your internet privlages completely, and they can do that cause i know ppl theyve done it to
    Wrong again.

450$ for Changing Ip's and Mac [address's]
    3400$ fee for the paypal shit
    5000$ recog bond saying I won't do it again and if I do it again I pay the 5000 plus spend prison time. So before you speak know.

And don't tell me it's a lie or im trying to "walk" my way out of this, or whatever else your vocabulary has in it, because I sat my time in Jail, I paid my fee's.

So take a dick and suck it you gay fuck.

Donate To Me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Go to an Internet Cafe
    Create one

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    man windows your the same fail noob, if you changed your ip and got cought and and charged for changing it you really are just the saddest sack of shit ive ever seen, 8 year olds can do better then you can man
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Pwned !

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12