Thread: Help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    Yusako11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Help

    im in desperate need of a new account an old one or a new one i have been ipbanned i can still play ca but cant make a new account

  2. #2
    xJ33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    558
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Blah
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/288-combat...an-mac-ip.html Try jonnyboy9985's guide to unban your IP address. Make a system restore first, so you don't fuck up your computer and start blaming it on people.

  3. #3
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by xJ33 View Post
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/288-combat...an-mac-ip.html Try jonnyboy9985's guide to unban your IP address. Make a system restore first, so you don't fuck up your computer and start blaming it on people.
    Make a system restore point.
    There you go.

  4. #4
    xJ33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    558
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Blah
    Also, this should be moved to the Help Section.

  5. #5
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Interesting,
    And yea go ahead and unban your ip or change it so they can look at your Mac ip then you get in trouble like I.

    Damn 1 month in Jail for that shit isn't worth it trust me. I know.

    Have a good paid lawyer or you will be in more trouble then I.

    @GhostJr

    Theres a little bit of why I was locked up.

    EDIT:

    Never do that stuff, you change your ip or mac ip get it done legally. Call someone to have it certified and everything. Jail isn't fun man.



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  6. #6
    xJ33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    558
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by windows File View Post
    Interesting,
    And yea go ahead and unban your ip or change it so they can look at your Mac ip then you get in trouble like I.

    Damn 1 month in Jail for that shit isn't worth it trust me. I know.

    Have a good paid lawyer or you will be in more trouble then I.

    @GhostJr

    Theres a little bit of why I was locked up.

    EDIT:

    Never do that stuff, you change your ip or mac ip get it done legally. Call someone to have it certified and everything. Jail isn't fun man.
    Whoa, now that's interesting. Use it at your own risk.

  7. #7
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by xJ33 View Post


    Whoa, now that's interesting. Use it at your own risk.
    Yes, So if you really wanna use it okay. And if you really just wanna take a account from someone and use that then okay to.



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  8. #8
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    So changing your MAC without a license or something along those lines is actually illegal, or is it in the gray zone like packet editing?

  9. #9
    xJ33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    558
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post
    So changing your MAC without a license or something along those lines is actually illegal, or is it in the gray zone like packet editing?
    Highly doubt it, because I did a minute of research, and In general, no, It's not illegal. But, still, use it at your own risk.
    Looking for a Good CA NA Account?

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyIzHere View Post
    This guy is legit.

  10. #10
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Lol, lets go to jale

    Buttseks

  11. #11
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    It was a chain reaction of things but its a gray zone, you can get in trouble for doing it because your changing basically something you don't own. And I did other things which kinda got me into some shit as well.



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  12. #12
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by windows File View Post
    It was a chain reaction of things but its a gray zone, you can get in trouble for doing it because your changing basically something you don't own. And I did other things which kinda got me into some shit as well.
    Care to elaborate?

  13. #13
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post
    Care to elaborate?
    Hacking a little pay-pal money, Changing ip's, and mac ip's. And a couple other things that I don't feel like posting due to the mass number of people who view these sites.



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  14. #14
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by windows File View Post


    Hacking a little pay-pal money, Changing ip's, and mac ip's. And a couple other things that I don't feel like posting due to the mass number of people who view these sites.
    Then I really don't think that the mac/ip changing was the primary reason. Or even the most contributing one.

  15. #15
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post
    Then I really don't think that the mac/ip changing was the primary reason. Or even the most contributing one.
    Most likely not, but they got me for a 450$ fine on that one.



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast