View Poll Results: Should I continue making these threads everyday?

Voters
12. This poll is closed
  • Yes. Good idea!

    11 91.67%
  • No. Not interested.

    1 8.33%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38
  1. #1
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234

    Today on YouTube #1

    I have gone through all the YouTube videos posted in the past 24 hours to see if I could find any thing good. Found some pretty good stuff.

    If you guys like this idea.. i will start doing it everyday!

    No "old is old" here lol


    Decent intro & montage:


    LMAO:


    Dudes gotta fkd up video card:


    Driving in snow valley (caltrops):



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AVGN For This Useful Post:

    DannyIzHere (01-28-2011),SmartAlley (01-28-2011)

  3. #2
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I LOLD AT GUN JUGGLING.

    EDIT: AWAITING BAN

  4. #3
    BenXer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,199
    Reputation
    322
    Thanks
    720
    caltrops looks so small and fucked up.

  5. #4
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    caltrops is gay...

  6. #5
    BenXer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,199
    Reputation
    322
    Thanks
    720
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post
    caltrops is gay...
    the model looks fucked up it doesn't even look like normal hands.

  7. #6
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    Quote Originally Posted by BenXer View Post

    the model looks fucked up it doesn't even look like normal hands.
    I'm guesing those are viper hands? or Raven?

    The person is running really fast... must be Raven.



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  8. #7
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Subliminal View Post


    I'm guesing those are viper hands? or Raven?

    The person is running really fast... must be Raven.
    Mouzie has a second youtube channel





  9. #8
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    I really like the transitions in that montage.



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  10. #9
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Driving video made me el oh el





  11. #10
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 JR. View Post

    Mouzie has a second youtube channel
    Oh that's cold.

  12. #11
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Oh that's cold.
    slightlywasnt it Mouzie





  13. #12
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 JR. View Post

    slightlywasnt it Mouzie
    Well, you should've seen my face as I got my ass kicked by the United States in a game.

  14. #13
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Well, you should've seen my face as I got my ass kicked by the United States in a game.
    Like That or This?





  15. #14
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 JR. View Post

    Like That or This?
    <--That.

    It was 1861 and I was playing a country: Confederate States of America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    1862, I surrendered and gave a good 25% of my border states to the US.

    By 1865, I manages to built up my forces enough (around 75,000 troops) and I went to war against the US again.

    By 1868, I had almost the entire East Coast while battling the UK and Portugal (fucking bitches).

    By May of 1868, my main forces was defeated at Michigan by two large 25,0000 troops that I didn't see!

    Like I said.. it was bullshit.

  16. #15
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    <--That.

    It was 1861 and I was playing a country: Confederate States of America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    1862, I surrendered and gave a good 25% of my border states to the US.

    By 1865, I manages to built up my forces enough (around 75,000 troops) and I went to war against the US again.

    By 1868, I had almost the entire East Coast while battling the UK and Portugal (fucking bitches).

    By May of 1868, my main forces was defeated at Michigan by two large 25,0000 troops that I didn't see!

    Like I said.. it was bullshit.
    that was very stupid





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast