Thread: ME VS PACHUCO

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 48
  1. #16
    760beto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    312
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostJr View Post
    People just boast.
    Stupid noobs.
    you want to die by my wrath ?
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher0803 View Post
    no wonder i cant add him asa a friend
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Butters View Post
    The Only Who Has Owned Us Before
    And Will Own Us Again Is Chimi.
    It has been Proven.

    Chimi=

  2. #17
    EL_PACHUCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,703
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    62

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by 760beto View Post
    you want to die by my wrath ?
    i dced not rage quite...i knived the wooden box with my superknive then i got dced then i loged on and u were offline
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post


    Son, if your parental units do not approve of female buttocks for a young man's viewing, then I am fearful for the nature of your sexual orientation.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanBoBoEgan View Post


    u have too much ass to be a minion

    jk

    u could probly (i would trust u)

    i dont decide that though...
    Quote Originally Posted by eXaLtIc™ View Post
    PS: EL_PACHUCO i love your avatar my gf has the same ass as that but better ;D

  3. #18
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229

    you see
    chimi isnt even at his best he hasnt played for months
    btw
    replay Purple
    rape him for me
    PLOX

  4. #19
    760beto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    312
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by EL_PACHUCO View Post
    i dced not rage quite...i knived the wooden box with my superknive then i got dced then i loged on and u were offline
    i blocked u -.-
    i dont add people with 76 combo in desert thunder /
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher0803 View Post
    no wonder i cant add him asa a friend
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Butters View Post
    The Only Who Has Owned Us Before
    And Will Own Us Again Is Chimi.
    It has been Proven.

    Chimi=

  5. #20
    EL_PACHUCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,703
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    62
    rofl wtf i didnt even hack in our game i keep geting kicked off clans for that combo lol.there legit by the way back when glitches where found
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post


    Son, if your parental units do not approve of female buttocks for a young man's viewing, then I am fearful for the nature of your sexual orientation.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanBoBoEgan View Post


    u have too much ass to be a minion

    jk

    u could probly (i would trust u)

    i dont decide that though...
    Quote Originally Posted by eXaLtIc™ View Post
    PS: EL_PACHUCO i love your avatar my gf has the same ass as that but better ;D

  6. #21
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by 760beto View Post
    you want to die by my wrath ?
    Sure.
    I will use Auto Turrets.

    Quote Originally Posted by EL_PACHUCO View Post
    i dced not rage quite...i knived the wooden box with my superknive then i got dced then i loged on and u were offline
    Oh that's your fault for using super knives.
    A lot of people say that super knives DC so probably you used it so you will DC.

  7. #22
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by 760beto View Post
    i blocked u -.-
    i dont add people with 76 combo in desert thunder /
    add me
    rematch snipers no body gear except for light vest
    im too poor so im using my gifted m200ghillie

  8. #23
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    What the hell? I offered to play against you. O-o

  9. #24
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    add me
    rematch snipers no body gear except for light vest
    im too poor so im using my gifted m200ghillie
    M200 Ghillie is gay.

  10. #25
    760beto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    312
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    What the hell? I offered to play against you. O-o
    Pm me ur ign wdf -.-
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher0803 View Post
    no wonder i cant add him asa a friend
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Butters View Post
    The Only Who Has Owned Us Before
    And Will Own Us Again Is Chimi.
    It has been Proven.

    Chimi=

  11. #26
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by 760beto View Post
    Pm me ur ign wdf -.-
    It's Haifa.

  12. #27
    760beto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    312
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    It's Haifa.
    added now get on
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher0803 View Post
    no wonder i cant add him asa a friend
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    CHIMIWOW UNBAN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Butters View Post
    The Only Who Has Owned Us Before
    And Will Own Us Again Is Chimi.
    It has been Proven.

    Chimi=

  13. #28
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    if you didnt stop playing he would rage super knife you like he did to me D: he also hackusated me but im too nice to be mean about it

  14. #29
    The Dark Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    5,646
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    701
    hey king dot il 1v1 u

  15. #30
    EL_PACHUCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,703
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    62

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    if you didnt stop playing he would rage super knife you like he did to me D: he also hackusated me but im too nice to be mean about it
    noob 555 ur utter bull shiet wait till i uplaod the video ur lying sbout 2 things except superkniving ur asss
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post


    Son, if your parental units do not approve of female buttocks for a young man's viewing, then I am fearful for the nature of your sexual orientation.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanBoBoEgan View Post


    u have too much ass to be a minion

    jk

    u could probly (i would trust u)

    i dont decide that though...
    Quote Originally Posted by eXaLtIc™ View Post
    PS: EL_PACHUCO i love your avatar my gf has the same ass as that but better ;D

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast