Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    zerg32196's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    291
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    AVATARS SIG PICS

    //request close (sense people dont like perfetionals here at mpgh) see whoever at gordys
    Last edited by zerg32196; 01-29-2011 at 04:15 PM.



    My PS Skills Lul

  2. #2
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Wrong section. -_________-"

  3. #3
    [TROLL]HypnoToad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    127
    Reputation
    94
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by zerg32196 View Post
    ill make u guys avatars and sig pics only thing is if i get something in return

    BTW im photoshop sertified so i acuwaly know what im doing
    Define,"something in return".



  4. #4
    zerg32196's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    291
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    first of all not rong section cus im only doing this for CA players

    and sumthing in return would be like nx, mods, hax, gifts, anything lol accs,



    My PS Skills Lul

  5. #5
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by zerg32196 View Post
    and sumthing in return would be like nx, mods, hax, gifts, anything lol accs,
    I'd rather make my own siggy, instead of having to pay for something I might not even like.

  6. #6
    zerg32196's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    291
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    lol N00B much

    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


    I'd rather make my own siggy, instead of having to pay for something I might not even like.
    lol ur an idiot ever hear of previewing???? yeah shure u havent see its a comercial term to wehre u see b4 u get??? ever hear of that???? hmmmmm gee i wonder.......



    My PS Skills Lul

  7. #7
    SketchyAlt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,265
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    91
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by zerg32196 View Post
    lol ur an idiot ever hear of previewing???? yeah shure u havent see its a comercial term to wehre u see b4 u get??? ever hear of that???? hmmmmm gee i wonder.......
    if u let him preview it in any way he can save the pic and take it without paying you

    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]HypnoToad View Post
    Define,"something in return".
    he wants butt secks

  8. #8
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Why would I or anyone give you something when you have no artistic skills or anything like that. All you is edited a picture with a program that almost a good few of us can do ourselves AND those people will do your avatar or signature.. for FREE.

  9. #9
    SketchyAlt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,265
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    91
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Why would I or anyone give you something when you have no artistic skills or anything like that. All you is edited a picture with a program that almost a good few of us can do ourselves AND those people will do your avatar or signature.. for FREE.
    just ask him to do one for u and when he lets you preview it save the pic and keep it for free

  10. #10
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    make me a sig or ban



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  11. The Following User Says Thank You to AVGN For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]flameswor10 (01-29-2011)

  12. #11
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Subliminal View Post
    make me a sig or ban
    the man has spoken





  13. #12
    [TROLL]HypnoToad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    127
    Reputation
    94
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Yeah, this is bull. While I'm not amazing in PS, I can make a decent sig. If a friend asks for a sig, I make one ASAP.



  14. #13
    Synchromanica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The internet.
    Posts
    5,120
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Ah, lol. I had the exact same idea, but better, and FREE. People like you that just do things for rewards are horrible. Lrn2HaveFunPSing.

  15. #14
    [TROLL]HypnoToad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    127
    Reputation
    94
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    Ah, lol. I had the exact same idea, but better, and FREE. People like you that just do things for rewards are horrible. Lrn2HaveFunPMSing.
    Quoted for truth



  16. #15
    The Dark Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    5,646
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    701
    dreamer i want a sig

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast