Thread: Rage Desk #1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 45
  1. #16
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Subliminal View Post
    choco actually plays CA also.. thats why he removed the remote kill and is limiting the uses.. he dont like hackers either... just like flamesworLD
    I have nothing against Choco, but I don't like his games.

  2. #17
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by JIGS4W View Post
    Choco is being manipulative but hes also contributing
    Yes but in the end, if you do both. It is very bad

    Like George bush

    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  3. #18
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    Yes but in the end, if you do both. It is very bad

    Like George bush

    Having a book upside down means he can read it upside down.. smarter. :P

  4. #19
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    ive never really made an opinion about choco and stuff.. cause quite frankly, idgaf.

    i mean.. whatever, people they gonna do ya know whatever they wanna do..

    I'm passive most of the time



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  5. #20
    Rainscape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    75436567557576 Posts: 68,295
    Posts
    1,746
    Reputation
    -31
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Cold
    [youtube]RZMtwbYi6f0[tube]

    You have pimples on your balls mouzie?

  6. #21
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Subliminal View Post
    choco actually plays CA also.. thats why he removed the remote kill and is limiting the uses.. he dont like hackers either... just like flamesworLD
    I see what you did there
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  7. #22
    Mr. Lonely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    The future
    Posts
    4,900
    Reputation
    552
    Thanks
    431
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Yes, the same thing goes with you trying to lecture me. However, there's a different between contributing and being outright maniputive (sp?).



    I didn't know if it was FlameWORLD or FlameWorlO.
    I'm not purely trying to lecture you , that isn't really my intentions . I'm trying to reason with you. Honestly i have never ever before bothered about this kind of shit on mpgh . The only time i've actually seriously spoken was when i was defending the stereotypes against asians . During the CA Hacks section was under depression in the lack of public hacks being published i think a fair amount of the community came to a realistation that most hack distributers has resigned / left mpgh , because of the hating , un-appreciative & useless encouragement of people like you , who are a busy body & care about someone elses personality more then their work . Regardless of hes " manipulative ways " who really gives a fuck , as long as he is doing something for mpgh . This is not about self preferences , this is about the community .

    _<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_


  8. #23
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by MinaReow View Post


    I'm not purely trying to lecture you , that isn't really my intentions . I'm trying to reason with you. Honestly i have never ever before bothered about this kind of shit on mpgh . The only time i've actually seriously spoken was when i was defending the stereotypes against asians . During the CA Hacks section was under depression in the lack of public hacks being published i think a fair amount of the community came to a realistation that most hack distributers has resigned / left mpgh , because of the hating , un-appreciative & useless encouragement of people like you , who are a busy body & care about someone elses personality more then their work . Regardless of hes " manipulative ways " who really gives a fuck , as long as he is doing something for mpgh . This is not about self preferences , this is about the community .
    There is no reasoning, you automatically assume that I hate Chocolate or the type of people who cause those people to leave because of them being 'hated' on. You're not reasoning with me, you're not doing anything, all you're doing is attempting to put me 'in my place'. Did I insulted or harrass him? No, the only thing I did was explain about the drama he does how people should not follow that and instead follows their own little path.

    How about this, lets say you have a child and I am your baby sitter. I am loud, rude, and utterly disregard your feelings. I also am very strict and can make your kid cry easily. Yet, I do a very good job at my job. Are you telling me you're willing to last long with me? I bet your answer would be, 'no'.

    Clearly you give a fuck, because you're defending him, I said I don't hate him, I didn't insult him, or do anything except for saying that he isn't cool. But, that's about it. I'm not going to bow under you because you're a female. In Israel, everyone is equal. You die regardless of your gender in the military.

    You're not understanding a huge line between helping out the community and sucking the mood, he keeps saying he is leaving but doesn't, he does every single thing I have said in the video.

    You need to get your head out of the sand and understand that I am not some little punk. I'm an adult, I don't need 'reasoning' when all you do is say things that doesn't even fit me at all. You don't know me and you won't ever know me if you keep typing things like that out.

  9. #24
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    LMFAO!
    1. "You fanboy's that want to suck Chocolate's dick"
    2. "I need to get laid"
    3. "This is not Jersey Shore where snookie gets punched in the face"

  10. #25
    Mr. Lonely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    The future
    Posts
    4,900
    Reputation
    552
    Thanks
    431
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I'm sorry , i didn't mean to startle you . Although after watching your video its seems to me that you aren't very fond of this person . You say you don't hate him , but honestly , you seem to know much about him & hes follow ups , you seem to care quite a fair bit & you soley didn't say one thing in praise of what he has did for us all . I'm not trying to put you " in place " im not trying to make you bow down to me , just because im a female .I am not the only one jumping into conclusions & assumptions . I do too believe that females & males stand equally with each other , the reason why im standing up for chocolate , is the the very same reason why you speak discretely about him . It may be true that he has a very stubborn personality , but this is the internet , lets put that aside . Asumming am i ? I'm sorry if I had , just by the impression of your language & passion for this chocolate person seems abit more then " i dont hate him, i just dont think hes cool " or what not . I'm not lecturing you im reasoning with you , that's why im responding . If i was lecturing you , i wouldn't have agree'd that you were partially right . I don't think your some punk ass kid , i just think what your doing is childish , & like i said , age is just a materialistic number . I'm not sucking shit from chocolate , i don't even come on mpgh much , & most of all i cant afford loosing my CA account for hes hacks , i don't even know him . I'm just speaking for the other half of the community that appreciates hes work even if its not for my personal use .

    & About the whole baby sitting thing , Honestly no , i wouldn't , only because that falls under a different context , you cant put that situation in the comparison of our fued .

    Who cares if little 13 year olds are sucking on hes dick , who really cares , as long as hes paying the price . Are you jealous hes not sucking on your dick ? If your just generalizing for the this section then honestly in my opinion i think your more on the haters side then the appreciative side .

    Lets not take this personal with the whole " you don't kow me " conclusion .
    I'm just being me & your just being you & we're just voicing our opinions.
    & i believe that , you should just save your breathe .
    Last edited by Mr. Lonely; 02-02-2011 at 06:25 AM.

    _<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_


  11. #26
    B1RDMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,805
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Amused
    AHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA funniest video ever. That made my year



    ---------Respect List----------
    -Simply-Own-
    Ad litteram
    AVGN
    Mouzie
    ------MY Hacks/MODS---------
    Unlimited Explosives REZ Mod
    Anti-kick REZ MOD

    Troll Face The Game


  12. #27
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,310
    Reputation
    1228
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Do you have depression big dick?

  13. #28
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    Do you have depression big dick?
    Why yes, yes I do.

  14. #29
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,310
    Reputation
    1228
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Why yes, yes I do.
    Big dick, why don't you get some help? If you are getting help, why are you so depressed? :/

  15. #30
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    .

    Nice one Mouzie
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast