Thread: JA Aimbot JA

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 42
  1. #16
    ғᴜᴋᴏᴊʀ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,568
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    141
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Kataang View Post
    No it doesn't. Lol. And you know how you used the hack?You turn on superbullets and turn superbullets field of vision to how obvious you want it to be?
    Just fuck off. Bob here knows more than you and that other coder combined, and then multiplied by 1000. /rant



    MPGH in 5 words:

    Quote Originally Posted by ZEROProJect View Post
    1 in a million community

  2. #17
    mmbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ja
    Posts
    655
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    1,156
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kataang View Post
    No it doesn't. Lol. And you know how you used the hack?You turn on superbullets and turn superbullets field of vision to how obvious you want it to be?
    Ok.
    1. Superbullets shoots through walls, while this doesn't.
    2. What kind of point are you trying to make?

  3. #18
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I'm just trying to say I've seen this before in another hack...and this has nothing to do with coding knowledge which yes I know he is much better than me at.

  4. #19
    mmbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ja
    Posts
    655
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    1,156
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kataang View Post
    I'm just trying to say I've seen this before in another hack...and this has nothing to do with coding knowledge which yes I know he is much better than me at.
    Well of course it's in another hack, that's where I got the idea from.

  5. #20
    ғᴜᴋᴏᴊʀ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,568
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    141
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Kataang View Post
    I'm just trying to say I've seen this before in another hack...and this has nothing to do with coding knowledge which yes I know he is much better than me at.
    Well you are obviously saying that bob is wrong, therefore making it sound like you know more. How the hell does this have ANYTHING to do with super bullets.

    Super Bullets = Shoot through walls.

    Ghost aim = Redirect bullet path.

    Redirect bullet path =/= shoot through wall.

    Therefore Ghost aim =/= Super bullets.



    MPGH in 5 words:

    Quote Originally Posted by ZEROProJect View Post
    1 in a million community

  6. #21
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by -TwEaK View Post


    Well you are obviously saying that bob is wrong, therefore making it sound like you know more. How the hell does this have ANYTHING to do with super bullets.

    Super Bullets = Shoot through walls.

    Ghost aim = Redirect bullet path.

    Redirect bullet path =/= shoot through wall.

    Therefore Ghost aim =/= Super bullets.
    And the hack I'm talking about was as thus:
    Superbullets: ON
    Superbullets FOV: 25

    And anyone within 25 degrees would be hit.

    yea

  7. #22
    Ka1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Sigh its auto aim but when u aim near someone it hurts them correct?

  8. #23
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    afdsdfsdfsdfsdf
    Last edited by Shakugan no Shana; 02-02-2011 at 06:28 PM.

  9. #24
    ғᴜᴋᴏᴊʀ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,568
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    141
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Kataang View Post


    And the hack I'm talking about was as thus:
    Superbullets: ON
    Superbullets FOV: 25

    And anyone within 25 degrees would be hit.

    yea
    Then the people coding those hacks were idiots. SuperBullets shoot through walls, not redirect bullet path. /thread



    MPGH in 5 words:

    Quote Originally Posted by ZEROProJect View Post
    1 in a million community

  10. #25
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Really? They were idiots because they sell a successful VIP (better than anything you could do) and with superbullets on YOU COULD SHOOT THROUGH WALLS. yea...

  11. #26
    Nigga.Boi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    67
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Found it.
    I HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH THE MAKERS OF THIS HACK AND DO NOT SUPPORT THEM IN ANY WAY!

  12. #27
    PID3RMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    im lost
    Posts
    1,413
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Could this be used in wogl/csn
    life is a bitch then you die
    so lets all smoke weed


  13. #28
    BSOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    181
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Kataang View Post
    Really? They were idiots because they sell a successful VIP (better than anything you could do) and with superbullets on YOU COULD SHOOT THROUGH WALLS. yea...
    I swear to god your fking stupid. No such thing as SuperBullets FoV. FoV is adjusted with aimbot to find enemies in your view on angles. Superbullets is an address that people use btw.

  14. #29
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by BSOD View Post
    I swear to god your fking stupid. No such thing as SuperBullets FoV. FoV is adjusted with aimbot to find enemies in your view on angles. Superbullets is an address that people use btw.
    Go shit brix, that is what it was called in the hack.

  15. #30
    BSOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    181
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Kataang View Post


    Go shit brix, that is what it was called in the hack.
    Lol says the person who said "Superbullets FoV" Lol. Your brother is on some bootleg shit dude.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread