Thread: JA Aimbot JA

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42
  1. #31
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    If you see someone you using something you don't recognize that has a name, you are going to call it by that. It was called Superbullets FoV. I honestly don't care what you say because I was the one looking over my brothers shoulder. Not you.

  2. #32
    0PtIc_HuTch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a House
    Posts
    431
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    53
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by mmbob View Post
    Ok.
    1. Superbullets shoots through walls, while this doesn't.
    2. What kind of point are you trying to make?
    Super bullet doesnt ONLY mean shooting thru walls. I mean the name says it all, SUPER - BULLET.
    Last edited by 0PtIc_HuTch; 02-02-2011 at 06:58 PM.
    [YOUTUBE]coiTJbr9m04[/YOUTUBE]

  3. #33
    The Dark Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    5,646
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    701
    can i get this?

  4. #34
    0PtIc_HuTch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a House
    Posts
    431
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    53
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kataang View Post
    If you see someone you using something you don't recognize that has a name, you are going to call it by that. It was called Superbullets FoV. I honestly don't care what you say because I was the one looking over my brothers shoulder. Not you.
    And I am with you. I know what your talking about bc I have used it before. These guys are just stupid and leeching stuff off sites and renaming it to make it look like they made it. I hate noobs

    Quote Originally Posted by KILLAblood View Post
    can i get this?
    He cant release it bc 1. he didn't make it and 2. it has advertisements all over it.
    [YOUTUBE]coiTJbr9m04[/YOUTUBE]

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to 0PtIc_HuTch For This Useful Post:

    Shakugan no Shana (02-02-2011)

  6. #35
    vanillapra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where Santa Claus Lives!
    Posts
    248
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Kataang is right, it was called Superbullet FOV and its still is. But in the video that you showed you mmbob, thats like making the hit boxes bigger. So it doesn't matter where you like quick scope with a sniper, you would still get the kill. And you will see that in many montages, and of course you will think OMG!! Wow you the best sniper in this game, bla bla. But the truth is that some of the players that have made montages have been using that sort of hack, and they used it mostly when they played as a sniper in montages. Its 100% Legit. Just watch some sniper montages, and you will know what I mean. And there are still a lot of CA players that have and use that type of hack to make gameplay videos/montages/minitage and make look like he is l33t. And the ones that will watch their montages, will fall for it and say that you are the best sniper. But some might not, but realistically like 70% that watch someone's montages and comment on the video are basically nublets.
    And for the Superbullet FOV, thats like visible SuperBullet but a lot different than shooting through walls. But you can call it SuperAimbot FOV. I might be wrong about the Superbullet FOV but its fine. I could give a shit.

    Edit: Here is a Aimbot hack features list that ever existed.
    * Aimbot: Bone aim; head, torso, pelvis, arms, legs, etc. Human, accurate, visible.

    * Human: aims as if it's a human (random body parts, not the MOST damaging, most legit)
    * Accurate: aims at random body parts, but the most damaging (head, torso, pelvis); less legit
    * Visible: aims at the MOST damaging visible body part (usually head or upper torso)
    * Force Hit : Regardless of where you shoot, this is where you will hit!
    * Aim Mode: No preference, closest by distance, closest to crosshair, highest threat

    * No preference: Aims at anyone anywhere
    * Closest by distance: Aims at whoever is closest to you
    * Closest to crosshair: Aims whoever is closest to where you're aiming
    * Highest threat: Aims at whoever is the most likely to kill YOU.
    * Off After Kill: Determines whether the aimbot will turn off automatically after someone is killed, or if it'll flick to the next person.
    * GhostAim: Aimbot without aiming
    * Smooth Aim: Look legit, almost like nto even having aimbot
    * Tele-Kill: Teleport behind your enemy and shoot!
    * Aim Key: What key you need to push to activate the aimbot
    * Aim angle: How much you turn when aiming at another person (in
    * degrees, IE: 42 will mean that you will only aim at someone 42 degrees from where you're currently aiming).
    * Aim Prediction: Calculates many factors to aim in front of the person or wherever they're most likely to move next so that your bullets will hit it.
    * Visible Only: Determines whether the aimbot will shoot through/at walls or only if you SEE the person
    .
    Edit 2nd: The actual name of the aimbot hack that looks 100% legit is called Ghost Aim, but it might have also been called SuperBullet FOV by some of the ones that released this aimbot feature in VIP hacks, and that's why you think its called SuperBullet FOV.
    Last edited by vanillapra; 02-02-2011 at 07:24 PM.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to vanillapra For This Useful Post:

    Shakugan no Shana (02-02-2011)

  8. #36
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by vanillapra View Post
    Kataang is right, it was called Superbullet FOV and its still is. But in the video that you showed you mmbob, thats like making the hit boxes bigger. So it doesn't matter where you like quick scope with a sniper, you would still get the kill. And you will see that in many montages, and of course you will think OMG!! Wow you the best sniper in this game, bla bla. But the truth is that some of the players that have made montages have been using that sort of hack, and they used it mostly when they played as a sniper in montages. Its 100% Legit. Just watch some sniper montages, and you will know what I mean. And there are still a lot of CA players that have and use that type of hack to make gameplay videos/montages/minitage and make look like he is l33t. And the ones that will watch their montages, will fall for it and say that you are the best sniper. But some might not, but realistically like 70% that watch someone's montages and comment on the video are basically nublets.
    And for the Superbullet FOV, thats like visible SuperBullet but a lot different than shooting through walls. But you can call it SuperAimbot FOV. I might be wrong about the Superbullet FOV but its fine. I could give a shit.
    Glad to see someone else knows this

  9. #37
    vanillapra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where Santa Claus Lives!
    Posts
    248
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Kataang View Post


    Glad to see someone else knows this

    I am glad to help, even though I know 0 about coding hacks, but I still know some things about the hack features that many don't. I could show you a complete list of all the hacks that existed in Combat Arms and some of them still exist.

  10. #38
    0PtIc_HuTch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a House
    Posts
    431
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    53
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kataang View Post


    Glad to see someone else knows this
    Anyone with a brain will know what you are talking about (ME ) and like I said, noobs will be noobs.
    [YOUTUBE]coiTJbr9m04[/YOUTUBE]

  11. #39
    vanillapra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where Santa Claus Lives!
    Posts
    248
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by 0PtIc_HuTch View Post
    Anyone with a brain will know what you are talking about (ME ) and like I said, noobs will be noobs.
    I am a noob also, but I am not like other people that try so hard to get rid of ther "noob" title, and try and move to l33t.

  12. #40
    0PtIc_HuTch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a House
    Posts
    431
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    53
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by vanillapra View Post
    I am a noob also, but I am not like other people that try so hard to get rid of ther "noob" title, and try and move to l33t.
    At least I know what I'm talking about. So if you would excuse me im gonna go finish my movie.
    [YOUTUBE]coiTJbr9m04[/YOUTUBE]

  13. #41
    vanillapra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where Santa Claus Lives!
    Posts
    248
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by 0PtIc_HuTch View Post
    At least I know what I'm talking about. So if you would excuse me im gonna go finish my movie.

    Did you actually think that all that I said in that comment was reflected to you? If you actually thought it was about you, it wasn't. But anyways, enjoy your movie.

  14. #42
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    Isnt this special... release on mpgh or gtfo



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  15. The Following User Says Thank You to AVGN For This Useful Post:

    0PtIc_HuTch (02-02-2011)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread