Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 36 of 36
  1. #31
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post


    You kidding me? The G36E has better damage+accuracy.
    Wrong: While the G36 does 45 damage, the XM8 does 41, no matter how many times you shoot someone it'll always be a 3-4 hit kill from both guns.

    The XM8 is better than the G36 because: The G36 scope is bugged while the XM8 isn't, the XM8 can shoot a bit farther, less recoil/spread and have a better portability.

  2. #32
    SketchyAlt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,265
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    91
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Wrong: While the G36 does 45 damage, the XM8 does 41, no matter how many times you shoot someone it'll always be a 3-4 hit kill from both guns.

    The XM8 is better than the G36 because: The G36 scope is bugged while the XM8 isn't, the XM8 can shoot a bit farther, less recoil/spread and have a better portability.
    g36e is still better
    and its not a noob gun (as much as xm8)

  3. #33
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ihackyoufack View Post
    g36e is still better
    and its not a noob gun (as much as xm8)
    XM8 is a rare weapon, you can't get it perm like other weapons. Just limited edition sales. Which is why I bought it because you can only have it for two weeks.

    G36E isn't better while it is the top ARs, it does have major flaws. You can say the G36E is better, but I can say that the XM8 is better and I proved that.

  4. #34
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,706
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    846
    My Mood
    Hot
    XM8 is fine.
    not overpowered.

    "“Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.” .”
    I was Martin Johnson

  5. #35
    SketchyAlt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,265
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    91
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    XM8 is a rare weapon, you can't get it perm like other weapons. Just limited edition sales. Which is why I bought it because you can only have it for two weeks.

    G36E isn't better while it is the top ARs, it does have major flaws. You can say the G36E is better, but I can say that the XM8 is better and I proved that.
    its all a metter of opinion
    i think g36 is better and u think XM8 is better
    lets just stop talking

  6. #36
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by ihackyoufack View Post
    its all a metter of opinion
    i think g36 is better and u think XM8 is better
    lets just stop talking

    It's not an opinion, it's a fact. While Mouzie has his opinion and you have yours, Mouzie backed his. He's right. 4 points difference in damage won't make a significant change, and the recoil pattern and magnitude is much more manageable then the g36, which sprays all over the place on full auto. The magnification is also better. So is RoF. It wins in all categories, except for damage, but the difference is so minute, it isn't even accountable.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123