Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    -Rebirth-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    372
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Bitchy

    To whoever who banned me....

    I posted 1 thread, you asshole. and it was before the thread disturbed made. Maybe you should learn how to moderate. And disturbed said he was looking it over. Lrn2read.

  2. #2
    Tony Stark`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,370
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    458
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rebirth- View Post
    I posted 1 thread, you asshole. and it was before the thread disturbed made. Maybe you should learn how to moderate. And disturbed said he was looking it over. Lrn2read.
    u mad bro?
    ragin at staff inb4 next ban

  3. #3
    :Pure Nig:'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    811
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabled. View Post


    u mad bro?
    ragin at staff inb4 next ban
    His thread ain't about medals

    It was about anyone who WANTED to EARN medals W/ NOOB.

    It had nothing to do with GETTING medals.

    And yes he is mad. Glad you notice
    Last edited by :Pure Nig:; 02-04-2011 at 04:34 PM.

  4. #4
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    -Rebirth-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    372
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabled. View Post


    u mad bro?
    ragin at staff inb4 next ban
    I have a right to rage at a staff if he/she is not doing his job right. Instead of rage banning again, the correct thing for a staff to do is listen and try to understand the problem.

  5. #5
    :Pure Nig:'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    811
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rebirth- View Post
    I have a right to rage at a staff if he/she is not doing his job right. Instead of rage banning again, the correct thing for a staff to do is listen and try to understand the problem.
    Yupper Yup.

    I agreeee.

    Noob is smart.

  6. #6
    Tony Stark`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,370
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    458
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rebirth- View Post
    I have a right to rage at a staff if he/she is not doing his job right. Instead of rage banning again, the correct thing for a staff to do is listen and try to understand the problem.
    cool story bro

  7. #7
    :Pure Nig:'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    811
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabled. View Post


    cool story bro
    C SPAM B

  8. #8
    [D]ark [M]oon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    1,210
    Reputation
    -38
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Amused
    there r no reason !

  9. #9
    :Pure Nig:'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    811
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by tuyen123456789 View Post
    there r no reason !
    Read the thread carefully

  10. #10
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    -Rebirth-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    372
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    "New Medal" Never posted a new medal thread
    You don't need to post three or four active threads about them.
    Posted 1 thread

    Post in the one that already exist.
    Why would I do that if it's not related?

    Failure to do so will result in a ban.
    Failiure to read means you shouldn't have a staff position.




    shadowmission
    get the fuck of my thread if your going to spam
    Last edited by -Rebirth-; 02-04-2011 at 04:41 PM.

  11. #11
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    flaming and raging at staff only gets you banned more & Longer





  12. #12
    :Pure Nig:'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    811
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rebirth- View Post
    "New Medal" Never posted a new medal thread
    You don't need to post three or four active threads about them.
    Posted 1 thread

    Post in the one that already exist.
    Why would I do that if it's not related?

    Failure to do so will result in a ban.
    Failiure to read means you shouldn't have a staff position.




    Deadskullz
    get the fuck of my thread if your going to spam
    deadskulz isn't even here O__O

  13. #13
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    -Rebirth-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    372
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 JR. View Post
    flaming and raging at staff only gets you banned more & Longer
    not flaming
    just suggesting to learn too read.
    Quote Originally Posted by :Pure Nig: View Post


    deadskulz isn't even here O__O
    shadowmission and deadskullz are the same to me....
    spammers

  14. #14
    :Pure Nig:'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    811
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rebirth- View Post
    not flaming
    just suggesting to learn too read.


    shadowmission and deadskullz are the same to me....
    spammers
    Ahhhh.

    shadowmission AKA fabled [who got name changed ]

    Anyways.. PM'm u right nao....

  15. #15
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    -Rebirth-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    372
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by :Pure Nig: View Post


    Ahhhh.

    shadowmission AKA fabled [who got name changed ]

    Anyways.. PM'm u right nao....
    ffs
    this past hour coulda been used to gather 6 people at least.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast